Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

jolly harlequinn

2,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:02 am
Sylar walked into the cafeteria, sitting at an empty table, waiting for dinner to start. She put her head down on the table and traced shapes on it with her finger. So bored. I can't wait until the break starts.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:41 am
User Image

Catherine entered the cafeteria, tired from the classes and wondering what this night will bring. Today she wore her favorite short blue dress, that showed her long legs to the curious looks of the male (and sometimes female) population. She set her dark eyes at an almost empty table, where a vampire girl set. Catherine wasted a moment wondering about the age of a vampire, and decided to approach this girl, because the rest of the students in the cafeteria were not of the vampire species, and she had yet to get used to their mixed smells of animals and humans together. It would not be wise to approach any of them before she knew if they had anything against vampires.
Catherine picked up a small bottle of animal blood from the cafeteria counter and tried not to wonder which poor animal had to give the blood so that she could be satisfied. She had yet to get used to not attacking humans, but she decided to try in order to study here peacefully.
Catherine went to the table where the vampire girl sat, her high black heels ticking on the cafeteria floor. She did not sit immediately:
"Hi, i´m Catherine, can i sit at your table? I´m new to this school and i do not know anyone here yet."
She waited for the answer, curious about the mood of this girl.  

Lainauriel

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:54 am
User ImageLydia noticed Catherine when she entered the cafeteria, however, she didn't expect her to come ask to sit with her. She could tell by her smell that she was a vampire, but not quite the same kind as her. "Hi, I'm Lydia. You're a day-sleeper, aren't you?" She spotted the bottle of blood, and gave a small smile. "Ah, trying to be vegan?" She asked, smiling. "Its not the best type of living, but, enough to get you by. Oh, I'm a non-sleeper, by the way. It's weird, you'd never think that there would be different kinds of vampires, but there are...Oh, forgive me, I never really answered your question. Of course, sit down. I don't mind at all." Lydia said, giving Catherine an apologetic smile..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:30 am
User Image

Catherine was pleasantly surprised by the kindness of Lydia."Thank you! Oh, yes, i am a day sleeper. I saw sunshine for the last time two years ago, and i was unlucky enough not to know it was the last one at the time. Or maybe it is luck? Is it luck to know that it is your last sunset..." Catherine sadly drifted of, thinking of the more simple and mortal days.
"Excuse me, i still sometimes dream of my previous life. I am glad there are more types of vampires, it makes things so much simpler! My species has a strong sense of rivalry and so we don´t like each other much... but how to be friends with humans? I still have to learn that. So it is nice to talk to someone who understands the need for the blood."
Catherine then opened her bottle and smelled the blood in it. She suspiciously drank and then looked at Lydia: "This is not as bad as i suspected it would be. But i heard there is a forest next to the school? Tell me please, is there anything with a heartbeat filled with blood roaming there? And can we hunt there?"  

Lainauriel

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:53 am
User ImageLydia sighed. She would hate not to see the day. "Humans, poor finite things. I remember when I was one, but that was almost sixty years ago." She smiled. So, Catherine was a new vampire. "You get used to the changes of things...It does take awhile, but at least you aren't awake all the time to see it all. Ah, to sleep again..." She smiled. Upon hearing about the forest, she nodded. "Yes, there is a small assortment of creatures there. Everyonce in a while, a human will go wandering in there. But, usually, if something happens to them, their kind blames it on bears or wolves, or mountain lions. Most tend to avoid this part of the forest, they can sense us, and it unnerves them, so you have to travel farther out in order to find anything good." She explained. Although the mountain lions were attracted to her, like every other cat, she left them alone. It wouldn't be right, besides, she loved cats too much.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:17 am
User Image

Give in to the night. In a world beyond controlling are you going to deny the savior in front of your eyes? Give in to the night.

The shadows concealed a figure. The figure was entirely concealed in the shadows of the cafeteria. Noone would know he was there, well unless they saw the pink fur next to the shadow. Rain always gave his position away, but he loved her anyways. Stepping out of the shadows the boy was now noticeable. Leo moved swiftly towards the cafeteria counter and grabbed a plate of fruit. Looking throughout the cafeteria, he wondered where he would sit.  

S n u g g l e The G e e k

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:18 am
User Image

Catherine stared at Lydia:"Sixty?! When i think that i shall live several human lifetimes at least, i get scared of it actually. I have a feeling that the older you get, the less human you are, if it is possible. I am still so new at this and my teacher... did not get a chance to properly train me, but I am to be blamed for that. Oh, the wandering humans! That will be such a temptation, i bet i will have to stay clear of the forest for a while... or not...".
Catherine tried not to think too much of the killings that happened during her stay with Charles, and had success with that only when awake.
"It is nice that hunting over there is not forbidden, it makes staying here more interesting. Tell me please, i see that we can choose what classes to attend, is there anything you could recommend?"

Catherine then saw a fast flash of pink fur and noticed a shadow, a shadow which a mere mortal could never consider suspicious. She stared in wonder as a boy around her age appeared in the cafeteria, grabbed some food and started looking around as if he did not have the strangest creature by his side! She was intrigued by this new person, and his swift movements, and decided to offer him another rare smile to see if the newcomer is also new and would welcome someone to talk to.

((OOC: I wanted to ask actually will there be any classes and teachers later, so if there will be you can name those smile ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:42 am
User ImageLydia shrugged. "Its all a matter of opinion and outlook. I mean, I was basically a true vegetarian while I was human...I was turned round the end of the sixties, so I was kind of a hippie, and I'm keeping to that by sticking, for the most part, to animal blood. Kinda opposite of what I would have thought during those days, but now it applies." She gave a small laugh "The school here is totally like a huge group of beings, such as us, getting together to avoid the outside world for awhile, have a sanctuary. They won't try and keep us in, mainly because some of us might be way older than them, also, because most of us are loners, and we enjoy company from time to time, and it doesn't help to learn something along the way." Lydia explained. Classes..well, usually they could just attend those they were interested in, no one really counted attendance, or grades. "Lets see, well, in my opinion, Musical theatre. The teacher there was actually one of the first broadway performers, He had something happen to him, don't remember exactly what, probably because he never talks about it, but he's immortal now. He doesn't smell like a vampire, and he sleeps too, so maybe it's just that. Every once in a while, he'll travel back to good ole broadway and get cast in another musical, then disappear. Don't worry, its always under an alias" She told her. Musical theatre was something she never missed. "Oh, and the dance instructor, she's an elf! Its truly amazing, and interesting to watch her dance." She added. Lydia caught a familiar scent. Ah, It was Leo. She really didn't know him much, but had seen him around, she, like Catherine, gave him a friendly smile.

(( There will be, but only two, it is the last day before halloween break, so everyone is all abuzz....and we can pick the classes. The teachers there arent paid, they teach there because they love it, and they are different like the rest of the faculty and student body. So, what ever floats your boat. Oh, like it's mentioned in my post, attendance isn't really counted, neither is grades. Mainly because some students have forever, and others don't, and, also, their conditions might make them miss a few days. That's why the age limit is near non-exiztent.))

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:00 pm
User Image
Give in to the night. In a world beyond controlling are you going to deny the savior in front of your eyes? Give in to the night.

Leo noticed the two smiles that came to him. Returning the same smile, he motioned to Rain and headed swiftly towards the table, pink fur trotting next to him. Taking a seat, Leo grabbed a piece of Apple and flicked it in the air. Rain jumped up and grabbed the apple and sat on the bench next to her master. "Hello to you two. My name is Leo." Looking at the second girl who smiled at him, Leo tried his hardest to remember her face. "Your Lydia right? I met you when I came last year."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:07 pm
User Image

Catherine continued talking to Lydia. She sure knew stuff about this place. She looked at her bright colored clothes and thought it must be the sixties. She actually loved some of the rock bands of those years when she was a mortal. "An elf is teaching here? That is just great! When i used to be mortal i dreamed about those creatures and now when i am on the other side i seem to bump into them all of the time. Some of them are so glamorous that they seem perfect to me just as vampires seemed when i was human. Now i am immune to the vampire glamor up to a normal point. Not that i don´t like the cute ones...", Catherine said with a flirtatious smile, remembering when she first saw a vampire two years ago.

The boy approached the table so Catherine gave her best not to look too scary but also not too naive. It was a hard combination which did not always work, considering that she was not only young, but a young vampire.
"Hi Leo. I´m Catherine, but i guess both of you can call me Cate", she said, turning also to Lydia. "So, Leo, you are not that new here? I am still exploring around...". Catherine smiled a friendly, but too big a smile, and felt her fangs showed a little. She almost got used to having bigger teeth than before but was not comfortable showing them to strangers.
"Well i am looking forward to a break, but attending classes will be interesting too. I just have to pay attention not to get lost... or hungry... in the forest and this huge building. How often are you staying here? I really need to avoid the outside for a while and i came here to rest from all the hiding in the cities... and to rest from all the vampires of my kind there", and while saying that, Catherine was thinking about her teacher and his twisted father.  

Lainauriel

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:17 pm
User ImageLydia nodded. "Yes, I am Lydia. We did meet last year, although it was my first year back in awhile." She explained. "This year is the first that I have been compelled to come back for a second year in a row." She explained, mainly to Cate, smiling as she saw Rain jump up and snatch the apple piece out of the air. "Yes, this school is a great place to escape the outside world. I'm pretty sure some fairies come here too. Strange how you wouldn't think all of us would exist, but we do, the legends and myths had to originate from some kind of truth. " She said, creating up an old looking fairy tale book, holding hundreds of legends that she had heard for herself. "These are just the one's I have collected in the past twenty years.." She said. It was merely a mental copy. She had a computer that she typed up everything on, when she had free time.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:18 pm
User Image

Leo smiled and began stroking Rain's fur. The girl was obviously a vampire, a creature of the night like him. And she was obviously not used to it yet either. Leo nodded as she asked him a question. "Yeah. I was forced to come here last year. I'm also forced to stay on campus at all times as well." Leo sighed as he placed a piece of apple into his mouth. Being forced to stay on campus wasn't all bad, but it wasn't all that good either. "Oh by the way. This is Rain, She is my wolf familiar."  

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:40 pm
User Image

Catherine was really excited about meeting new people to which she could talk to without thinking all the time about drinking their blood. She could smell the boy in a sort of ashy, sweet kind of way. Maybe she would blush if she had more blood in herself, but now all the others could see was her pale, almost ceramic skin, with some blue veins showing on her hands like rivers of pain.

She turned to Lydia:"You collect fairy-tales? And do you have myths too? I always considered old legends of gods in Greece interesting, and of course, vampires and elves and such, but i still have a lot to learn about werewolves and other creatures. I guess collecting gives a sort of long-term satisfaction". Catherine wondered what she could collect. Maybe diamonds. She was always a little bit greedy.

She looked at Leo and Rain:"Rain i am pleased to meet you, you have the most extraordinary color which i noticed right from the start." She smiled at the familiar and looked at Leo:"Hope you don´t mind me talking with her, she looks so spectacular and i am a great fan of animals, i like to treat them... better then humans." Catherine had yet to set up a new list of priorities and tried to avoid that for two years now. She raised an eyebrow at Leo:"You have to stay here? That must be annoying. All creatures like freedom, even when they realize it after being captured... like i have, long ago... Excuse me for asking, i can smell you are not human, and i can see your skin has better texture than that of a mere mortal, but what kind of creature you are and why do you have to stay here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:28 pm
User Image

Leo smirked at Rain as she sat up regally. Rain was always full of herself when someone complimented her or her fur color. "I don't mind you talking to her, and as you can tell she enjoys it." Sighing slightly, Leo gave the wolf another slice of apple before he spoke again. "As for myself, I am a nightling. I roam the night. AS you saw earlier I deal with shadows. As for why I am forced to stay here. That is a long story, but if you bear with me, I'm sure you'll understand." Taking a deep breath, Leo began his story.

"My full name is Leopold Donovan Evans. I am the son of Devon Aaron Evans and Nancielle Maria Evans. To you their names may not ring a bell. But to my people, they are the King and Queen, which makes me their prince. In reality I am to be this regal and proper young man. I am supposed to be learning the ways of my people and how to rule them. But that is all boring. I would rather just have fun and be a teenager. Which is probably the reason I began sneaking out. There is a problem with that however. A being of shadow has trouble sneaking out when being watched by other beings of shadow. But I was able to for a while. But then I was caught. My father was outraged, and my mother was worried that I would end up dead. So last year they enrolled me into this school, and told me that I was not to leave. And I did try, a royal guard caught me in the shadows and forced me back."

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:43 pm
User Image

Catherine watched Rain get all happy and she perfectly understood the feeling, being all pretty meant a lot to her when she was in modeling. Now she started getting used to seeing the same haircut over and over again in the mirror. At least she could change clothes...
She looked at the small bottle of blood in front of her and listened to the story of Leo. How typical of any parents to wish the best for their child, and to try to make them perfect in their eyes. "Leo, that is just... stupid of them! I personally came here on my own, but i came to get away from my vampire father, teacher and shortly a lover... he too wanted to make me into something which i am not. Well i admit he saved my life by making me a vampire, but he tried to make me the same person as he is, and that was not acceptable for me. I don´t think your parents realize that a prince must be able to survive in the outside world, i guess you will have many enemies...". Catherine then smiled as if she was planning a huge conspiracy against all shadow world: "Leo if you ever need someone to cover you while you are away, i will be glad to try, even if i have no idea how that is possible. Being able to walk trough shadows sounds really great, does the world look different from there?"  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff