Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
~A Witch's Life~ (Fantasy) Open/Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:06 pm
User Image

Elizabeth walked down the street timidly. It was her first day of school in this new town. Her life in the last town she was in went pretty well...until some classmates found it odd that she always lived by herself, and a teacher expressed "concern" on the matter, because she was a minor, and apparently lived with her male classmate. Some people one night saw her using her elemental magic... and then, of course, she was chased out of the town. Wtih her Dragon (who was actually the true identity of that male classmate).

Draco walked beside her quietly, in his human form. He took his steps carefully, strolling not side-by-side to Elizabeth, but slightly behind her, but close enough to hold her hand if he wanted to. Draco reminded her softly, "Remember to be careful. Act as normal as you can, and do not use your magic until you are sure that no one is nearby. By the way, this time my name is Draco Takahiro."

Elizabeth nodded solemnly and adjusted her white headband nervously. She was still a bit shaken; she had just moved into this town the week before ... and did not really have a home yet. She did not even find any shelter! She slept in the woods at the edge of town, and bathed in the stream there. She really hoped there were witches in this town; the last town she had been in was filled with humans... She was all alone.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:16 pm
((By the way, I edited my profile. XD; wink )  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:04 pm
((Miss Marissa, just to let you know, some of the picture links don't work.. . sad Like your character's human form.

Also, is your character supposed to be really attractive? You said that he cares a lot about his appearance, hehe. xD;; Awesome.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:59 pm
((Thanks for letting me know. . Whether or not he's attractive to others is up to the other characters but he believes himself to be. This is Kayne. Human Fluffy

Kayne gently moved his beloved cat, Fluffy, out of the way as he made his way out the door to go to school. His step-mother was already at work and his father was still sleeping. His dad worked form home so he could afford to sleep a little later than most. Fluffy continued to meow indignantly. He was unhappy that he had to be left behind when Kayne attended school. He viciously tore into the strawberry cereal bar while he continued on his way. He turned his head to cough and noticed Elizabeth and Draco. He instinctively knew that she was a witch but he hadn't any idea what Draco was. She seemd to be around his age so he assumed they would be going to the same school. He continued to walk as he planned what he would say to her should they meet officially. One couldnt' really go up to another in public and say "I know you're a witch." It just wasn't safe for either of them. He was glad that at least one more witch would be in town and maybe even in his school.  

Marissa_Jeane

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:18 am
User Image

Draco sensed someone coming toward them, and he did not know whether or not this person was a witch or a human; dragons did not have that additional sense. However, he knew the creature was human-like and male. Also, that there was a little scent of cat on him, and Draco deducted that the guy had an encounter with a cat, or had a pet cat at home.

Draco whispered to Elizabeth, "Elizza, someone is approaching. Remember you-know-what."

Elizabeth felt herself stiffen. "Um...okay," she whispered under her breath. She slowed down her walking pace so that Kayne could easily catch up. She looked over at him with a sheepish, awkward air. He looks human enough. I wonder if he's a witch too? she wondered. Oh, wow, he's handsome!

Draco, as a dragon, could hear Elizabeth's thoughts and laughed silently, He's hot!

Elizabeth turned crimson and wanted to slap Draco, but she didn't. Instead, her sheepish air disappeared and she glared at Draco fiercefully.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:23 am
User Image

Hazuki moved at the peoples voices."Ugh.."She wasnt a morning person.She turned to her side and fell out of the tree that she was sleeping in.Hazuki fell in the middle between Draco , Elizabeth , and Kayne."Oh no i fell asleep in a tree again."She looked up to see all three of them.""Great.."She muttered to herself.  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:07 pm
Otulissa
User Image

Elizabeth jumped when a girl suddenly fell out of a tree and between her, Draco, and the handsome guy.

"Ah!" she yelped instinctively as she jumped back, hugging Draco's arm close to her.

Draco shook her off of him and wondered out loud, "Now why would you be up in a tree...?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:33 pm
User Image

Kayne glanced at Elizabeth again when she slowed down. He wondered if she had the same ability as him and could detect the magic that ran in his blood. He quickened his pace so he could catch up to her and was about to introduce himself as a junior from the local high school when a different girl fell out of a tree and landed between the three of them. "There's more of us?" He murmured to himself before blinking with a confused expression that was quickly replaced with a wide grin that spilt his face. He tried to quell it but found he couldn't without seeming moe awkward than he already did. He wished Fluffy was here right now. His dear cat would be able to calm his obviously excited features without making the witch seem out of place or awkward by rubbing against his legs. Seeing one new witch in a day was odd within itself, but two was just unreal. After a few seconds he offered a hand to Hazuki. "Are you alright?"  

Marissa_Jeane

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:59 pm
User Image

Hauki looked at Draco."Well...thats because i was training."Hazuki looked at Kayne's hand and then took it."Thank you..""I tend to fall asleep after training.""tch..i thought i told Amber to make sure there weren't anybody else here."She thought to herself with a frown."Oh"She looked at Elizabeth."Are you new ?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:20 pm
User Image

Elizabeth parted her lips to answer, but Draco answered for her.

"Yes, we're both new to the town! We lived together in our last house, and it was fine and all, but we just moved here due to personal reasons," he explained.

Elizabeth glared at Draco and thought to herself, Oh, great. Now what will my excuse be when people start asking why we live together...?! Ugh... He could have said "I moved here, and well, I happened to meet Elizza here, who just happens to also be new!"

Elizabeth cut in before Draco could continue talking, "My name is Elizabeth. Elizabeth Schneizer. And his name is Draco Takahiro."

User Image  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Marissa_Jeane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:23 pm
User Image

"You're welcome." Kayne replied, his excited grin still in place despite his efforts to get rid of it. "What are you training for anyway?" He inquired as he let go of Hazuki's hand. "I should probably introduce myself to the three of you since you both seem to be around my age." He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "I'm Kayne Agatsuma." He looked at Elizabeth and Draco. "I'm guessing you're both heading to the high school up the road. I'm a junior there and I could show you around if you like." He offered.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:28 pm
User Image

Elizabeth and Draco said in unison, "That would be lovely!" to Kayne.

Then, the Dragon and the girl gave each other an annoyed look. They would sometimes speak in unison unintentionally.

"It is a pleasure to meet you," Elizabeth said with a friendly smile to Kayne, her shyness starting to melt away.

"Mmhmm," Draco agreed. "We haven't even seen what the school looks like yet!"

User Image  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Marissa_Jeane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:40 pm
User Image

Kayne smiled softly when Draco and Elizabeth spoke at the same time. Fluffy and he did the same thing occasionally. "It's nice to meet you too. I always love meeting new... people." He was about to say that he loved meeting new witches. Even after seventeen years of knowing who was a witch and who wasn't he still came so close to blurting it out a lot of times. "The school's great. It has the biggest art room you've ever seen not to mention the huge lockers. There's plenty of room to keep all your stuff. We should probably get walking or we'll be late." He said with a huge smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:43 pm
User Image

"Oh if your going to inrouduce yourselves to the class i suggest you should say he's your older brother."She says pointing at Draco."Or your boyfriend.Either one they will be believe it,humans can be very guillable."She grinned and looked at Kayne."My powers."She said adding a tch after the sentence.  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:51 pm
User Image

Elizabeth smiled and said, "Great! Big lockers are good; at my old school we have the smallest, most pitiful things for lockers..."

Then Draco blurted out, "I am NOT her brother! Or her boyfriend!"

Elizabeth added, "Yeah, he's not! And I don't think the students would care...would they? And are you..." Elizabeth paused, wondering whether she should ask it. "Are you...a witch?"

Elizabeth hoped that Hazuki was. After all, "powers?"

User Image  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas