The Funniest thing you've ever said/heard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:54 pm
most the funny things i say i can't remember... 1 that comes off the top of my mind is:

ok i was playing arcanists on funorb, and i was making some instant ramen (my dinner for that night), well i was eating next to the computer, and i was saying" damn this stuff takes forever!" and a dude said "wish i could have some" and i said "well i'll try throwing it at the computer and see what happens" and he was all like "ok, i'm ready"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:26 pm
Hahahahahahaha!!  

Cass Dee of Corvictory

HyperActiveEmo205

Tipsy Friend

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:40 pm
most of the thing i say is like always with a action to understand it.the last post i made that was the same setting same seating i was in back of ichigo and i was playing with her hair then i split it into to and wrapped it around her neck because she has LONG hair and while wrapping it i said suiside in a low voice like a disapproving voice i guess man that was hilariously funny we cant stop talking about it i mean we made a back story on it just reacently gosh the day dogs see all color is the day it wont be funny  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:45 pm
* a dog sticks its head up and says "omg purple!! and green and!! and!!" *dog faints* hmm.. coincidence? maybe..  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:30 pm
OK me and my boyfriend were sitting on this hill at school and i was leaning into his arms....so i put my head back to put it on his shoulder and we hit each others head and he says ,"oops didnt mean to have my head there" it took me awhile until i was like "omg really".....

and i was sitting, eating ice cream one day, talking to one of my friends about my bf and she said, "so whats he like" and i said,"oh hes...(looks down at the carton of ice cream and sees "the good stuff...and lots of it" so i say out of the blue without think) the good stuff...*smiles dirtily* and lots of it!!!"
She sat there staring at me with her mouth open *smiling stupidly* and screams "KATIE" (shes a HUGE blonde...omg did i really just say that) and i just sit there laughing my a** off!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:24 pm
lol!!! reminds me of the time.....hmm.. i had just thought of somthing and lost my train of thought,... i'll get back to you...  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:54 pm
dude yesterday we went to taco bell for dinner and i got a freeze so i got a straw with a spoon at the end. I had a crunch wrap supreme which i put ULTRA hot sauce on in front of my parents who were gawking in shock cuz i havent really like spicy things til now!...It was funny cuz they weren't hot at all!!
So when we're home i have the lid off and is trying to get the strawberry chunks with it.
My mom says,"why dont you just go get a spoon"
I say,"NO" still fiddling with the strawberries.
"Why not?"
"cuz this funner!"
"but..."
"NO"
Little break...mom is starring at me as i say crap and almost...
"katie..."
"I LIKE THIS STRAW CUZ ITS BETTER THAN A SPOON ITS PURPLE!!!!!" I scream randomly.....it was hilarious!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:56 am
Well it wasn't me who said it but it was a funny situation...
Me and my friends were at a convenience store and the guy who owned it had a bunch of posters of women in bikinis. My friend was looking up towards the posters and she says "Woah. Those are big mugs" My friends just look at her like "...WHAT?" She says while pointing "Mugs! Those are big mugs!" We all look up and on top of a row of freezers in front of the posters were enormous mugs! We all started cracking up and said "We thought you were saying JUGS!"
Ahahaha  

erinnmariee

Dedicated Loiterer

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:17 am
lol!! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:07 pm
??? im too lazy  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

nightwish11

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:48 pm
the funniest thing ive ever said to someone ((that i can remember)) is " i dont live in the south, i live in florida" lol i said it when i was alot younger and to this day it still makes me laugh to this day that i said something as silly as that. the truly mean it when they say kids say the darnest things.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:36 pm
"Hold still so I can rip your arms off!"  

axl870

valenciadarkness

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:46 pm
I didn't say this, but someone else did.

So my school was having a reenactment of a historical event with the teachers involved. The principal announced that "George Washington has just arrived" and the person next to me yells "HE'S ALIVE?!" XD
Of course a teacher comes in dressed as George Washington and my whole school just bursts out in laughter.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:53 pm
i had a new art teacher, and she was really really horrifyingly annoying. and mean. and i go over to my friends, and i'm like, "my new art teacher's psycho!" (my friends are all crazy) and my friend amanda asks "oh, is she cool psycho like us?"

everyoine stares at her, and i'm like,"she's not the fun, cool, lets-do-something-totally-random-and-crazy-for-the-hell-of-it kind of psycho. she's more oof a michaelangelo fangirl."
everyone cracked up, and it wasn't even that funny!  

andalicelaughed

SANO-rawr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:03 pm
one time in math class this girl said that a problem was easy and i shouted " YOUR EASY" it was funny  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff