Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] The Sound of Madness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:24 am
Kaelin was a bit taken aback by his master's reaction to the women. The Inn keeper looked a bit peeved at the choice of his master's words but calmed as his master got up and went to her. Kaelin looked away having no desire to watch what was going to happen between the two, also knowing he had no place in watching. He was sure even if he tried the Inn keeper would have smacked him. He could feel his gaze on him making sure that he didn't sneak a glance, not that he wanted to.

The woman gasped as Liyos touched her. She was not uncomfortable to the touch just a bit surprised considering his words. She gave a tenative nod when he let her and walked back to his pet. She wandered off to find someone who would use her services. Kaelin didn't say anything as his mater came back he just remained standing where he was until his master gave him direction.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:19 am
Liyos shook his head in slight disgust at the two humes, before giving a curt nod to the innkeeper. "I would request the food in an hour, and that no one should bother us tonight." Another coin went ot the table in front of the innkeeper. "You understand that?"

With a tug at the leash, the weapons dealer went towards the room that he was shown, dragging his pet.

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:52 pm
"Whatever you wish sir." the Inn keeper said taking the coin. There were some thoughts running through his mind about the pair now. Perhaps Liyos liked taking advantage of something that couldn't fight back. The Inn keeper shook the thoughts from his head and continued what he had been doing before Liyos had come in. Kaelin was quickly following his master as his leash was tugged on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:58 pm
As they entered the room, Liyos closed the door and slammed Kaelin up against it. "Now then..." He gave a snide chuckle as he stared deeply into his pet's eyes, only to press his lips to the neck for a slight touch. A fang grazed along the skin, barely recognizable with the other teeth, but it was there.

Pulling back, the weapons dealer grinned slightly. "Tell me your name, slave."

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:32 pm
Kaelin was surprised as they entered the room to be suddenly shoved against the door. He wondered quickly what he had done to anger his new master. He was surprised when he felt lips touch his neck followed by the light brush of teeth. "My mother named me Kaelin but the slave traders have not graced me with a name master." Kaelin answered.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:46 pm
Hot breath graced the neck for a few more moments, before Liyos dragged himself away from Kaelin with another grin. "Kaelin, huh? I like that name. Liyos is what my parents called me." BY now, every time his mouth moved, the fangs were easily shown - truly Liyos was by no means any normal hume.  

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:49 pm
Kaelin held his breath as Liyos' warm breath ghosted across his skin. He was unsure as to what to expect from his new master. Kaelin gave a quick nod when his name was questioned. He was surprised when he saw the fangs in his master's mouth but he knew not to question. "Thats a very strong name, master." Kaelin said complimenting.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:01 pm
There was that word again, and the twitch that came with it. "Master... is too much of a formal word when we're alone together, Kaelin...." His body backed up to place his giant cross on the ground, before dusting it off. "I would much rather you call me Liyos in such company." Liyos nodded once to himself. "Hmm... I do believe we should get you something better to wear..." A whispered, 'or not to wear,' was barely audible for Kaelin even as his master turned around to face him. "What would be your favorite color, Kae?"  

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:22 pm
Kaelin looked a bit worried as he saw Liyos twitch. He listened intently waiting for some instruction. He was surprised when Liyos wanted him to call him by his name when they were alone. It wasn't unheard of for a master to request that but it was uncommon. "I do not have a favorite color, Master Liyos." it would harder to break that habit. "I've only worn dull colors." he continued.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:25 pm
A flicker of a grin came across his face as he heard Kaelin respond. "Well then, we'll need to change that." Liyos flicked open a few latches on his cross, before opening it up to reveal various guns and swords of all colors and sizes. "Pick one that you like. I can give you clothes matching it."  

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:14 pm
Kaelin watched a bit surprise as Liyos moved to the cross. Kaelin was surprised at the quantity of the weapons on the cross. "Pick what?" Kaelin questioned unsure what exactly what he was supposed to choose.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:24 pm
"Choose a weapon, of course. You aren't going to be around me without having something to protect you. So pick whatever chooses your fancy." He winked.  

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 pm
Kaelin nodded stepping towards the cross. He looked at all the weapons. The guns he had no idea how to use but the swords, the knives. Those he had trained with when he was young, he would need a refresher but he would be able to fight with deadly precision after training. He wouldn't fight though so it would be pointless.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:27 pm
Liyos doubted that Kaelin would need the weapon anytime soon, but he had felt it would be better to get him a better dress code in accordance to whatever weapon he chose. "So, do you have one in mind?"

A knock arose from the door, startling the weapons dealer a bit. "Dinner is served."

"Alright, leave it by the door, I'll grab it in a few minutes, alright?" He heard the tray being placed by the table outside his door, and footsteps leading away, giving him solace that once again they were alone. "Well?"

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:08 pm
"I am familiar with swords and daggers." Kaelin answered. Kaelin looked up to the door a bit worried knowing he had dropped the master title. Kaelin watched the inn's worker leave the food and walk out closing the door softly behind her. "Perhaps this one, master." Kaelin said drawing out a sword with blue wrapping on the hilt.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff