Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply TCG Marketplace
im giving away 10000 gaia gold Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would win at chess L from death note or shikamaro from naruto
  a L
  b shikamaru
  c dont care and wont pizza
View Results

RainbowScales13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:31 am
blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:30 pm
My likes? *smiles* I act, and I like to go out, and go into the woodlike trees in the back of ma yard..... I play the drums, and of course I play on Gaia. Also, I also draw alot of art, make songs, and I make stories once in awhile ....  

vdog xtreme

doublelifegirl357

Light Warrior

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:51 pm
I am an avid fanfic writer and video maker. I only have one video up so far, but some of my friends and I are planning to get together and make a small movie over the summer. Currently, my most active fanfic is based on the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. The story was rooted in my sympathy for my favorite character, Murtagh, who is stuck in an impossible situation as of the end of Brisingr. I was my character for Halloween last year, and I have the costume still. My only video so far is a promo for the story involving the costume and a real, steel, I-can-draw-blood-with-this-thing SWORD. I now have the movie prop replica of the sword Murtagh used. I had mixed feelings on the movie, but the books rock. Here's the link to my fanfic profile: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/loyal2murtagh/
And to the YouTube video promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARXUo_b9sQQ  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:37 pm
I like practicing beating the computer at chess I am not a nerd though I like making up songs and dances too and really in most of my time I'm on gaia  

Super Shop Till You Drop2

8,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

katt725

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:28 am
I really enjoy scuba diving and cavern diving. Going on dive trips to west palm beach are the shiz, there's so many beautiful fish and all the coral reefs and sea turtles, the occasional shark and starfish and sea urchins.... I could go on and on. I like going cave diving(though I really should get certified to do so first, I'm only cavern certified but I've got some really excellent dive buddies that I trust) and exploring all the underwater caves are really neat, sometimes with the water current and curves in the tunnels it's almost like a rollercoaster even! ^^ And the water's perfectly clear and the pretty blue that only occurs in such clear water...
I also enjoy hiking through woods and swimming of course. and I love food. xp
I also like reading manga and getting on gaia as well. And hanging out with my friends, going to some of the freshwater springs with them is fun, there's always plenty of antics... and shivering because of the 72 degree water... lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:52 am
Please send me 10k gold, because will my Dream Avi. biggrin  

mikle100

Birow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:24 am
I do quite a lot in my spare time - but my favourite would have to be Rugby.
For those who don't know it, it's a sport that started in the UK, which is quite similar to American Football only without the pads and helmets.
In my opinion it's the greatest sport in the world! I have training 4 times a week, and a match at least every week. So it can take up a lot of time, but it's always worth it!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:45 pm
well my favorite past time is fishing its funny to watch people that never fished before because they freak when they touch the fish trying to throw it back in lol its so funny rofl  

mr-drug dealer

Megami_no_Tsubasa

Beloved Survivor

10,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:37 pm
I like reading, and writing...
I'm a fanfic author, and I have a ton of fics in progress  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:05 pm
Gneotti77
some ppl think its kinda strange

i don't i think painting is the perfect hobby/pass time/job  

aquagirl_5

Fuzzy Wolf

3,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

xXMiraHimeXx

Hygienic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:11 pm
there's a playground field next to my house, so i like to go there on my past time. Lie down on the grass n look at the sky..
it's not exactly intresting, but it's rely nice =)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:16 pm
unknown-persona
what is your favoret pass time i will aword the person who tells me something enteresting about it and what you like to do in your free time but if you are volger i will report you so please do say something bad or meaqn or discrimanating about your self or someone else.

i love to skate at the local skatepark for hours on end,, and play guitar whenever im not at school or skating...for i think t.v is lame
that or i always play my xbox 360, right now im trying to save up for xbox live  

lab678

SpecialAgentKira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:31 am
Past time... hm I used to go to a friend's house every friday and she had a lot of pet rats.. we used to play with them and she had a whole family. one was named Oreo another was named Lucky but it was ten years ago so I forget all of them... heh we used to try to dress them up and dance with them and they were pretty cute for rats (lucky who is a boy was the only one who could stand clothes with out gnawing at it, he wore a dress)... I used to play in mud a lot too if there wasn't some ball to kick around

Now I'm into creative arts I read a lot (Working on the Divine Comedy right now), I draw, (kinda anime ish but more realistic... like final fantasy) I play videogames (wooo crisis core! I wanna get mad world so bad) I sing (I rephrased fireflies to be really destructive XD "You would not believe your eyes, if ten million pyro guys, burned up the world as I fell asleep, cus they fill the open air with blood droplets every where you'd think me rude cuz I just stab and stare) I write stories and I'm an actor (no comment)

yeah I;m still a girl just in case you ask

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:16 pm
Hm, I like to do a lot of things if I have free time. One of my absolute favorite things though is to fence. I absolutly love fencing even if I am just practicing on one of my dummies. I love just listening to my ipod and practicing; it's extremely calming.  

CloClo21

Blessed Friend

6,765 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Edgarrrr

Wealthy Noob

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:07 pm
pastimes -.-

i like sleeping XD
and of course
I love fishing even though im not good at it just like the Pastime XD
My girlfriend and I had a great time. I never caught so many fish. Was my first time deep sea fishing. I had a blast when the Captain said it was time to head back what a disappointment I wanted to fish another 3 to 4 hours. The next time will be the 10 hour fishing trip. I want to thank the crew and the mates on the ship they were very helpful. I have already told all my friends about this fishing trip and now they are looking into it.

and of course i love playing with my guitar lol..
a lot of people even pays me for a request biggrin

then if you would like a request then it'll be 5k biggrin
just pm me
and i'll put in YouTube wink  
TCG Marketplace

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items