Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Star Wars: Blasters of the Patriots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:21 pm
Damn, Lor thought as the Zeltron girl delivered a weapon he was completely incapable of stopping. Puppy eyes. Lor than smiled as he thought of another side remark. "Alright missy. If you want to bash white hats that's fine with me, just be home in time for dinner."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:43 pm
"Speaking of Toprawa..." Zelaet spoke, trying not to step on an emotional landmine. "How did you manage to make it off-world? I only know of a few who were willing to try and coyete refugees." Leaning back against the hull of the ship, his eyes studied Lor subtly.

"Tarkin laid the hammer down hard, there. I'm quite surprised at your feat."

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:53 pm
Lor furrowed his brow, "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:08 am
That had given Zelaet a good chuckle."Yes, yes, I would suppose so." he said, tucking a strand of hair that had slipped out behind his ear."Apologies if its a bad subject. You are here, and that is what matters."

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iKuumi

Lonely Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:14 am
Salina quietly made her way through the ship to the bridge, her long ears twitching slightly at the sound of chuckling as she turned a corner. As she made it to the bridge, she noticed she wasn't the first there, and had hoped she wasn't the last. She combed her hand through her hair, pushing the bangs back from her blue eyes as she came to a stop beside Washu, the fish doctor. Salina wasn't one for words and figured her presence there was enough for them to know she was in attendance.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:38 am

"Well look who decided to join us!" Zelaet said as the bothan entered the bridge. He inclined his head politely towards Salina and gave his usual bright and friendly smile.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:03 am
Vyse Tainer, former Tibana miner, rolled his eyes at the interactions of his fellow rebels and just sat down, a toothpick between his teeth. He drew his deck of sabacc cards and started shuffling them as he looked to the Captain of the ship.

Captain Rek Mulk glowers at his crew.
"Thats enough of your banter, now sit down."

Mumbling about getting saddled with raw recruits, Captain Mulk flips a switch that activates the holoprojector.
An Image soon manifests, that of a dumpy looking, middle aged woman in combat fatigues.

"Greetings, Green squad." She said. "Congratulations on completing your training. Now, as you know, the Rebellion is facing critical supply shortages. High Command has ordered us to direct our efforts toward finding new sources of food and material. Your first mission is to contact the leader of the planet Masterhome, and open negotiations to provide supplies for the Rebellion."

((A Knowledge(galactic lore) check is required to recall any information you guys might already know about Masterhome))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:24 am
"Who is it we'll exactly be contacting? What should we assume about this person?" Zelaet asked as he positioned himself into a seat around the projector, shifting slightly to get more comfortable.

"What kind of negotiations are we at liberty to make?"

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:38 am
The Holograph blurrs for a moment and the woman is replaced with a rather gaunt, ghoulish looking alien clad in dark robes.
"The Native peoples are called the Anointed ones. They are a reptilian race viewed as savage and primitive by the only scouting team sent to the planet. Mind you, that was nearly a century ago. According to that report, the Anointed Ones are dwelling in a feudal age and are lacking in advanced technology."

Vyse sits forward in his seat a little, chewing thoughtfully on his toothpick. "I think I mighta heard somethin' 'bout that from some scouts I knew. Heard the first expedition had lotsa problems with hostile locals. I think their leader calls himself Godking."

The Alien nodded in agreement with the miner. "You are authorized to offer trade of technology and scientific knowledge in return for food. This may include doctors, teachers and engineers, but no weapons."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:53 am
"Hostile locals with spears and mortal deities." Zelaet mused, pulling the rag from off his head and smoothing his hair back.
"What about language, how will we even communicate? I doubt they speak Basic or Bocce. And assuming we somehow do, how much food are we talking? Habitual shipments for a time, or are we asking for a permanent supplier?"

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:07 am
"A permanent supplier." The Alien confirmed.
"We've updated the computer library of the Long Shot with planetary survey maps and have provided you with Language Disks to help ease the translation difficulty. The Ship's stores also should contain equipment that will help in your task.
"Remember, we are the Rebellion. Not the Empire. That means no coercion, no extortion, no threats. And hopefully, no killing, unless absolutely necessary to preserve your lives or the ship. May the Force be with you."
With that, the Holoprojector shut off.

"No threats, huh?" Vyse remarked as he stood. "Well I suppose we'll just have to take the least threatenin' people with us." He glanced at Lor and Zelaet with a smirk. "Have fun on the ship, boys."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:23 am
"Me? Threating?" Zelaet feigned shock for a moment before returning the smirk. Reaching into his vest he produced his datapad."If you don't mind, Captain Mulk, I'd like to upload those disk's and maps." he asked, looking towards the Duros.
"Don't want us gettin' lost down there. You don't happen to have a flimsi printer so we could get hard copies as well?"

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:36 am
Before the Duros could respond, the "Red Alert" signal blared through the Long Shot's comm units.

"Intruder entering from Hyperspace." Siene Symm said, his hands dancing across the comm and sensor controls. "Its on an intercept course...heading straight for us!"

The captain sat back down in his chair, his brow furrowed. "We'll be in combat range in two minutes. We'll never be able to make light speed that fast."

Vyse shook his head. "Yep. Just wouldn't be a combat mission for the Roughnecks if we didn't have an interruption or three."

Siene glanced back at Green Squad. "Battle stations please, Gentlebeings."

Vyse cocked an eyebrow. "Battle stations? On a yacht?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:19 pm
"That's my cue to head back to the storage room boys," Washu said rather dejectedly, slowly pulling himself out of his seat. He was a doctor, not a ship expert. Biological opponents, not mechanical ones, were his forte. "So if you'll excuse me."  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:09 pm
"Of course." The captain says as the ship gathers speed. "Make sure everything is secure."

"I think I'm getting some kind of reading." Siene says. "Looks Corellian...possibly a freighter but its moving too fast to tell...Someone get on those sensors!"  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff