Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Fallout 3
Baddest of the Bad - Your favourite bad guy from Fallout 3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:58 am
******** da citadle. FORT INDAPENDENCE OWNS!!!!!!! *Bombs citdale* yes my spelling sucks. Work with me. I ALSO GOT MY XBOX WORKING AGAIN KICK a**!!!!!!! AND I DIDNT HAVE TO SEND IT IN FOR THE CLICKING NOISE'S!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:59 am
Well for the bad guy I like.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN ME!!!!!! >=D  

captin albert wesker

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:23 pm
FireKunai
Martyr_of_Death
FireKunai
Mournful Maniac
Mister Burke no question. I just wish that instead of Megaton, he paid you to blow up the Citadel. I don't see how or why, but it would be fun.

If I could blow up the Citadel for Burke, I'd be a very happy gamer >3
HEY, Don't blow up the citadel.....it's the only place I can leak in a toilet and not worry I'll get a ghoul gnawing on my a** ;o;

*Stamps on Citadel just to be a rebel*
;o;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:48 pm
captin albert wesker

I'm happy for you. Nothing sucks more than a broke Xbox D:

FireKunai

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:14 pm
Martyr_of_Death
FireKunai
Mournful Maniac
Mister Burke no question. I just wish that instead of Megaton, he paid you to blow up the Citadel. I don't see how or why, but it would be fun.

HEY, Don't blow up the citadel.....it's the only place I can leak in a toilet and not worry I'll get a ghoul gnawing on my a** ;o;

I may or may not have already... Uh... Fired upon the Citadel... From Orbit...

My finger slipped?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:46 pm
Roane Farhall
Martyr_of_Death
FireKunai
Mournful Maniac

My finger slipped?
Now who will read me a bed time story, Liberty Prime used to, thanks for ******** up my bedtime stories e_e  

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:21 pm
Those damed hunters who like to kill, eat, and sell humans...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:33 am
NecroTech51
Those damed hunters who like to kill, eat, and sell humans...

Apparently, you get good Karma for killing them. Any truth to that?  

FireKunai

FireKunai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:37 am
Roane Farhall
Martyr_of_Death
FireKunai
Mournful Maniac

My finger slipped?

I can't wait to try that out! I have Broken Steel but haven't got around to playing it yet. I made the mistake of buying all the DLCs at once sweatdrop

But yeah, I shall unleash my wraith upon the Citade biggrin Take that Lyon's Pride!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:06 pm
Lucky bastards. I dont have broken steal. THOUGH MY XBOX IS GAY AS HELL. I STILL GET THE CLICKING NOISE SOME TIMES!!!!! JUST GOT TO GIVE IT A LITTLE MACHINE SEX TO MAKE IT WORKS (The disc tray has to go in and out a few times to get it going)  

captin albert wesker

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:07 pm
Well for bed time storys?

Sorry to say but I leaked on prime XD

AND I GO BRAHMIN TIPPING ONCE IN A WHILE!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:15 am
captin albert wesker
Lucky bastards. I dont have broken steal. THOUGH MY XBOX IS GAY AS HELL. I STILL GET THE CLICKING NOISE SOME TIMES!!!!! JUST GOT TO GIVE IT A LITTLE MACHINE SEX TO MAKE IT WORKS (The disc tray has to go in and out a few times to get it going)

I only just got a chance to play Broken Steel yesterday because that "Crashes while levelling up" thingy got me D: So I had to restart.
Then that FOOK mod had a bug that made the game crash when Vertibirds exploded. Which was a real problem at the "Take it Back" quest.

FireKunai

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:48 pm
FireKunai
Roane Farhall
Martyr_of_Death
FireKunai
Mournful Maniac

My finger slipped?

I can't wait to try that out! I have Broken Steel but haven't got around to playing it yet. I made the mistake of buying all the DLCs at once sweatdrop

But yeah, I shall unleash my wraith upon the Citade biggrin Take that Lyon's Pride!!1!1!

Make sure you keep an extra save file so you can blow it up over and over again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:44 pm
Mournful Maniac
FireKunai
Roane Farhall
Martyr_of_Death
FireKunai
Mournful Maniac

My finger slipped?

But yeah, I shall unleash my wraith upon the Citadel biggrin Take that Lyon's Pride!!

Make sure you keep an extra save file so you can blow it up over and over again.

Don't worry, I will. I was really looking for to that! The Colonel would be so proud of me XD  

FireKunai

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:01 pm
my favorite bad guy has to be mister burke.
i mean come on,that guy has style. cool  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces