Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry High ( Everyone should Join ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes this school?
  Me?
  Poll Whore
View Results

Inazuma Akuma

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:58 pm
Reiver heard a loud techno song echo through the halls which actually earned a large grin on his face. "About time Amun." He said to himself. Reiver pulled off his hoodie revealing his neon green fur. He took a bite of his apple and tossed it into the air between bites. Reiver stood up and streached. The principal just finished makeing some boreing speech on the new year that no one really payed attention to. "Yo amun you think you can put that genius of yours to use and make me a set of head phones that won't crap out on me?" He yelled across the lunchroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:07 pm
aijo yawned, not quite ready to get his school schedule he headed to the cafeteria to grab a quick breakfast. He notices a snow leopard behind him. Aijo gave him a weak smile then left for the cafeteria. He looked around for an empty table and sat down. He reached into his bag and pulled out his an apple and a thermos of coffee. "this should wake me up"
He opened his thermos and drank the sugar laden coffee.  

Aijo_Iceblood

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:09 pm
Wadulz looked up and saw that there was a piece of paper being held out for him. He then went out of the office and looked at his schedule.. "Hmm... Math... this is really troublesome <.< "He grumbled "So its at room 201A" He started to walk toward the destined place and when he arrived in front of his Math class, the classroom was empty. He entered and did not noticed the mat that was placed on the floor he then slipped and fell hitting the ground with his a** cuz of the slippery floor and the mat..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:12 pm
With his decoy hoody gone, a tan, zip-up with zippers on the sleeves was what remained. He was short, a mere 5'4", so he would seem pretty young to those who didn't know him. Truth was that he was actually eighteen and a senior here. Going to take off his knee pads he then just shook his head and shrugged. He'd just leave them on, he did have gym for first period. His red tipped ear twitched and spun as he heard Reiver yell across the cafeteria. "You know the deal, bring me the parts and money and I'll have them made in a few days!" With that he put his laptop on stand-by for him to use later. "Now, let's see who we have here this year." Looking around his quick eyes saw that only two were here besides him and Reiver. A polar bear and a snow leopard that he actually looked at for a moment. "Kinda cu..." Quickly he turned back, holding a hand over his maw. Almost said that out loud... Shaking his head he decided to get some food from the line after putting his toy away.  

Wolfmir

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:18 pm
getting bored with the happenings around him, aijo puts his thermos away and pulls out the juggling clubs he keeps on him at all times. he began to juggle in a simple cascading patter.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:25 pm
Reiver shook his head. "Don't I always make good on our arangments?" He asked smiling, and jumping to his feet. He rolled his shoulders and cracked his back. 'Ah that much better." He walked over to a hallway. "Ok the gyms on the second floor I have one minute to get up there..." He flipped on his hood and turned his Ipod on high tuneing all sound out except for the song. He broke into a mad dash until he hit the staircase at which he dove between the bars and pulled himself to his feet. He put one foot on the top bar and jumped to the next floor. He pulled himself up and ran down the hall until a teacher walked out infront of him. She shreeked and hunched over while reaver simply jumped over her and rolled on his landing. "Sorry teach!" He said making his way into the gym with a smile just as the bell rung. "On time as always." He said happily.  

Inazuma Akuma

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:26 pm
Wadulz stood up as he rubbed his a** and whispered curses about tripping and slipping and hurting but then he gently smiled as he remembered his friends back home.
He waled to the back seat next to the window and slowly drifted to sleep as he rest his head on the table..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:51 pm
after a dropping his clubs a couple times, Aijo packs them up and heads to his first class. He glances at his schedule and see that he has gym first. "damn" he said aloud. He pulls out a note book and starts writing, "i guess it is time to forge a doctors note." he said under his breathe.  

Aijo_Iceblood

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:58 pm

Name: Promithues Zek
Grade:11
Fursona: Fenrir Wolf

* Head Chief of the computer class along with another there in charge of all of th schools info and website( and more as the rp gos up)*

* can some be my lil or older bro it be cool x3 if its allowed x3*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:00 pm
I'll be your bro zek ^.^  

Inazuma Akuma

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:01 pm
* Zek rushes towards the school*..ahhh im late again...i have to stop playing those MMO.........* hes runing with his school bag and his a red bull in on hand*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:03 pm
Inazuma Akuma
I'll be your bro zek ^.^

...YES!!!!!!!!! lol

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfmir

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:09 pm
Walking out of the line with a soda in one hand, chicken biscuit in the other and a doughnut in his mouth he saw Reiver race off and blunk a few times before his eyes saw the clock. Reaching down he pressed the buttons on his shoes and was lifted up as the wheels popped out once more. Kicking off he kept full speed and saw his friend at the stairs. As he reached it he was finishing off his biscuit and jumped up to grind up the rail a god half-ways before having to jump up to the landing above. Swinging over the rail he started to roll again as saw Reiver's tail go into the gym. Seeing the teacher getting up he smiled a bit and jumped up to ride along the lockers, just over her head. Chuckling a bit he just grabbed the open door and swung himself in. Dropping to his knees he slid forward and pressed the buttons to retract the blades. Looking up to his friend once finally coming to a stop he raised his head up on his hand and just smiled, still laying on the floor. "That was fun, no?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:17 pm
"I'd say it was." He said helping his freind to his feet. "Where's Zek at? He's probably late again." He said chuckling. "Some times I wonder what gizmo your going to bring to school next then I think it's best not to come up with any ideas." He said smileing before the coach walked in. 'Today we are going to be playing foot ball." She said tossing the ball to reiver. The usual teams were thrown together. "Game time." He said patting Amun's shoulder. He stood to one far side of the line being a wide reciver for the team. Well one of the wide recievers.  

Inazuma Akuma

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:24 pm
Aijo walked into the gym slowly and handed the teacher a note, fighting a sly grin. "Already with the notes, Aijo?" the teacher asked.
"What can i say," i began, "My doctor doesn't let me do physical activities. He says it is bad for my right brain thinking." i began to chuckle lightly.
"not this time Aijo." the teacher said, "i looked this doctor up last year when you used his name every week. He doesn't even exist."
Aijo looked at her then at the ground. "Ballz." Aijo muttered under his breath. then walked over to where the others were tossing a football around, waiting for the football game to start.
"How goes it peoples?"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces