Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Opnions on Dragon Knight and the changes from Ryuki. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yea or Nay on the Americanized Ryuki.
  Awesome
  Mediocre (at least it's better than Saban's Masked Rider)
  Terrible. (Worse than Saban's Masked Rider)
View Results

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:09 am
hmm.. i havnt seen it yet. so i cant really say, but all i know is that alot of shows that get changed for american viewing ends up nothing compared to the original. i always watch kamen rider online so i think it would ruin it for me, but i guess its a great idea for ppl who have never seen out her in the west mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:17 am
REVENGEisAbliss
hmm.. i havnt seen it yet. so i cant really say, but all i know is that alot of shows that get changed for american viewing ends up nothing compared to the original. i always watch kamen rider online so i think it would ruin it for me, but i guess its a great idea for ppl who have never seen out her in the west mrgreen

that's the way I feel about I started watching Kamen Rider online and then I watch the Kamen Rider dragon knight and it was just bad the music doesn't match it the dub is like C+ at best and they change the word that they transforms too and to the dumbest thing ever they made it the Kamen Rider and after hearing it like 5 time it's just bad  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Shinesman Black RX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:41 pm
Make it a drinking game. Nothing beats being trashed by 10 in the morning.

I got a dragvisor today and it is a decent toy. Plenty on sound effects. Way nicer than the American Henshin Belt. Sadlt that will not stop me from getting one on general principle.

Also, welcome REVENGEisAbliss nice to have you on board.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:02 pm
The nicest thing about getting toku shows in the US is cheaper toys and action figures with decent articulation.

(slightly off-topic but) I hope Shinkenger gets brought over as a Power Ranger series just so I can get a decently articulated Shinkenblue.  

NeoBlue

4,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:57 am
thanks alot biggrin and yeah i think that would be the only good thing about it, getting all the stuff without giving up your left leg. i heard femme comes out in the american show. but isnt she a special character for the movie?? question  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:23 pm
Dark Composer Sieg
thanks alot biggrin and yeah i think that would be the only good thing about it, getting all the stuff without giving up your left leg. i heard femme comes out in the american show. but isnt she a special character for the movie?? question

if she is I can tell you why she shows up in the show it's because we can't do the movies here so all the things that would happen in the movie happens in the show  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Shinesman Black RX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:55 pm
I would be more amused if Abyss showed up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:03 am
yeah thats true! they have never remade a movie for the shows out here lol. yeah, i would really Laugh hard if abyss shows up in this one xd
but i got to say for a really late character in the ryuki world. he looks damn cool mrgreen  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Shinesman Black RX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:25 pm
Slight non-sequiter but does anyone else find it funny that there are more night sequences in Ryuki than in KIVA?

OH Cripes!!! That's the darn answer!!!! If they bring over another series after Dragon Knight they would skip to KIVA! Cashing in on the big vampire trend.
Well That is what I would do if I was in charge. This is not me saying I love Kiva (I do like it though) This is me simply saying that it would be the best way to cross promote and cash in, if they were smart....and as we discussed 4 kids does not have a good track record for intelligent choices.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:56 pm
Shinesman Black RX
Slight non-sequiter but does anyone else find it funny that there are more night sequences in Ryuki than in KIVA?

OH Cripes!!! That's the darn answer!!!! If they bring over another series after Dragon Knight they would skip to KIVA! Cashing in on the big vampire trend.
Well That is what I would do if I was in charge. This is not me saying I love Kiva (I do like it though) This is me simply saying that it would be the best way to cross promote and cash in, if they were smart....and as we discussed 4 kids does not have a good track record for intelligent choices.

yea but if they did that then we would get those dumb twilight fans trying to be like us and ruining it for everybody else just like they did at comcon  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Shinesman Black RX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:26 pm
But you have to admit it sounds like something a network would do. It would bring in a female fanbase and catch the current trend. I did not say it was a good idea, just that it was the most logical idea. Thank god 4kids is not known for logical choices.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:32 pm
your right if they were know for that there shows would be better and I think the other show they may bring over here is Den-O because I think kids would like that show a lot and as far as I know nobody ever dies just gets hurt and stuff  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:29 am
Shinesman Black RX

yeah in a way that would be smart with the whole vampire scene going on right now because of twilight and the Circu Du freak movie coming out soon. they would be making some big bucks of that. i just hope they never do Kabuto and ruin it for me crying lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:26 pm
yeah in a way that would be smart with the whole vampire scene going on right now because of twilight and the Circu Du freak movie coming out soon. they would be making some big bucks of that. i just hope they never do Kabuto and ruin it for me crying lol

dude it's 4 kids they will ruin anything no matter what it is or who loves it  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:31 am
LOL yeah thats true rofl  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff