Reply Marijuana Discussion
And when the weed runs low.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PickledCreamPuff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:54 am
smoke it smoke the stems and smoke the kief if i have enough then wait until payday and get more  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:56 pm
Eh, I rarely smoke so I don't do anything when the weed runs out. xD

Plus I'm trying to stop altogether. Money is becoming tight, and I don't have money for weed really anymore. Plus my boyfriend hates smoking in general, so he's helping me quit. Still in full support for anyone who still smokes, and I'm still in full support to legalize it, but it's not really my style anymore.  

-x-Lady Fenrir-

Sexy Vampire

OH_Kerrshey

Tipsy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:40 pm

User Image

i put the flame through the carb hole.
or i do it backwards... flame through the mouth piece and my mouth over where the weed it placed.
im too lazy to scrape it out.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:22 pm
hit the res and chew stems. otherwise, I buy more when I feel like it.  

Exultati

AllShallParrish

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:26 pm
Mmmm resin bowls... NOT.
But what can ya do aye? Ive been dry and without money and thats when I get the razor blade out and scrape the pipe up. And i'll wait for awhile so there is plenty, everyonce and awhile i'll get seriously baked wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:48 pm
hey if weed ever runs out which i dont think it will but if so there are tons of other stuff to smoke so ill just smoke that stuff up instead ^^ i already do anyways ha  

HippieKrowly

Darth_Nader

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:19 pm
I guess I just dont smoke? I Dunno, Im more of a social smoker, though I do find myself smoking every day. And though I do toke alone with striking frequency, its more out of habit than anything: I dont particularly crave being high unless Im doing something that would be great while high ( Cooking, sex, concert, etc...)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:23 pm
Usually I buy enough to last me at least a week or two. Then once I run out of it, I usually go on a short, 3-7 day t-break.  

Zaeon

Vicious Firestarter

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED T_T

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:15 am
lately ive been saving my vaporized bud and making brownies out of it... they work great. super strong brownies.

so thats what i do when it runs low. but i ususally have some to smoke/vaporize...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:27 am
When the weed runs out I scrape my pieces for chunks of weed and resin. If I got money I just buy myself a nice gram or two of chronic!  

The Wrathful Chizuko

ChoFruits

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:33 pm
Resin is awful don't smoke and don't want to that can put some wear and tear on your lungs not saying cancer or anything but it is smoke inhalation and resin is mostly tar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:31 pm
i don't smoke like i used to and don't buy a whole lot anymore at all.

but when i was toking up a lot and started getting low i woould mix my stuff with some finely chopped cloves. this would stretch it a bit.
and when i finally ran out though i would discover that i had a res nuggy in my chamber that i forgot about becuase when ever i get a new bag i take the little crumbs to small even to pack in the chamber and since i did that a lot it would come out this big mug of resin and good weed  

reko0418

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:46 pm
Clips + Bong. Otherwise I dont do much when it runs low, I'm pretty patient.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:02 pm
you cry. haha.
nah, if i run out i scrape. rez is pure thc anyway.  

Ganja Goods

John Obake

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:08 pm
I'm normally scrape before I'm even out just to stretch the weed a bit farther. Another good trick is to put a small piece of Apple or orange peel in a bag with your stash. Get it all nice and moist without adding water.  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff