Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pass The Peace Pipe [Stoners Welcome]

Back to Guilds

Tags: marijuana, weed, herb, chronic 

Reply - Recycle Bin -
CANNABIS 101 ❝ Stop the ignorance. Learn the truth. ❞ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read it?
Yes, if not, I will now. <3
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

winter rat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:02 pm
Barthalomaus
Did you really re-type all of this 0_o or just copy and paste it?
Anyhow good job on making it look real nice and all and some of the info on here is pretty iformative haha.
And the quotes are entertaining I really like Arnold's quote haha.

Yep, typed it, it would had been easier to copy and paste everything on this whole page. But, it would look terrible including, most things most people wouldn't actually completely understand, so basically I re-worded them to be much more understanding and not so complex.

The videos are just sum ups about what I said in the page. I was thinking of adding "It's Just a Plant" Video.
Or maybe really good songs related to weed up, hah.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:55 pm
misfit baby
Barthalomaus
Did you really re-type all of this 0_o or just copy and paste it?
Anyhow good job on making it look real nice and all and some of the info on here is pretty iformative haha.
And the quotes are entertaining I really like Arnold's quote haha.

Yep, typed it, it would had been easier to copy and paste everything on this whole page. But, it would look terrible including, most things most people wouldn't actually completely understand, so basically I re-worded them to be much more understanding and not so complex.

The videos are just sum ups about what I said in the page. I was thinking of adding "It's Just a Plant" Video.
Or maybe really good songs related to weed up, hah.

Sweet haha thats a lot to type up haha well if I find anything I'll share it.  

Indie Jesus

red rabbiit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:11 am
omgg court. this is amazing. lol i really love the video part, hehe youre silly heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:23 am
Alrighty.

LOL omg, red you are a cat too?! Ahah so cute, but thank you! C:  

winter rat

-x-Lady Fenrir-

Sexy Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:06 pm
This was epic. I thank you for your extreme efforts in doing this. You did an amazing job. Now when I can tell people about this, I can use this as proof. I agree 1000000000000000000 (goes on)% with everything you said ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:09 pm
Thank so much! I am glad you enjoy it and yes please, you can refer back to this thread anytime! ;D It's good to spread the word. User Image  

PtPP Mule
Crew

-x-Lady Fenrir-

Sexy Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:17 pm
PtPP Mule
Thank so much! I am glad you enjoy it and yes please, you can refer back to this thread anytime! ;D It's good to spread the word. User Image

Yup yup! Exactly! Stop the ignorance! User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:20 pm
Mhmm! ;D I was thinking, during the period I was making this thread, I should make banners so it can link back right to this thread, you know? xD  

PtPP Mule
Crew

-x-Lady Fenrir-

Sexy Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:45 pm
PtPP Mule
Mhmm! ;D I was thinking, during the period I was making this thread, I should make banners so it can link back right to this thread, you know? xD
Hells yeah! That'd be a fantastic idea! =]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:48 pm
Vengeance girl
PtPP Mule

Alright! : D I'll end up making a banner or two next week when I come back from my boyfriend's. User Image  

PtPP Mule
Crew

-x-Lady Fenrir-

Sexy Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:49 pm
Also, with the halucinating thing, it made me laugh too, and made me remember what this one chick was saying in group therapy last year.

She's on extremely heavy mood stabilizers (you don't want to see her when she's not on them. I've seen someone say one thing to her, and her FLIP out and start screaming her head off at them. Hell even when she is on them she's a royal b***h. -____-) She was telling us a story about how she smoked once when her meds didn't wear off, and saw peoples heads rolling off their bodies, and she'd try to put them back on. And apparently she gave away her new phone to someone random on the street while also high mixed with meds because she thought they deserved it. I don't know if it's true, but it made me laugh a lot. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:49 pm
PtPP Mule
Vengeance girl
PtPP Mule

Alright! : D I'll end up making a banner or two next week when I come back from my boyfriend's. User Image
Yay!! I'll put the banner in my sig (hopefully if it will fit, if not, then I'll put it on my profile. :]  

-x-Lady Fenrir-

Sexy Vampire

- Recycle Bin -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas