Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PtPP Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:28 pm
Updated.

And currently there is no deadline, when I get enough entries I'll put up a deadline :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:50 pm
if the contest goes much longer without any new pieces can we start adding a second or third entry just to kinda help it along?  

Obiwan katokey

winter rat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:49 am
What? As in make second, third prizes..?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:30 am
drunkenhomer
just as a reminder there is to be no posting of actual drugs or drug para, however, tobacco or tobacco para is fine so no pics with bud in them

No real bud in the piece, added for picture editing purposes (there was a ball of resin in my piece when I took the picture, so I covered it up)

Sorry about that. I hope this doesn't disqualify me :/  

The Wrathful Chizuko

winter rat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:43 pm
No, it will not. Don't worry 'bout it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:45 am
When will the votes be held? Are we allowed to invite ppl to vote for our piece?  

The Wrathful Chizuko

winter rat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:29 am
Not sure about when it will be held yet.
Yes you can invite people into the guild but they cannot just join to vote - they must actually people a smoker to join, and you cannot ask them to vote for you but just to vote overall. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:07 pm
misfit baby
Not sure about when it will be held yet.
Yes you can invite people into the guild but they cannot just join to vote - they must actually people a smoker to join, and you cannot ask them to vote for you but just to vote overall. :3

I couldn't invite people that aren't stoner's or didn't use to be a stoner. That is just immoral. Hahaha. I hope it starts soon!  

The Wrathful Chizuko

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:45 pm
The Wrathful Chizuko
drunkenhomer
just as a reminder there is to be no posting of actual drugs or drug para, however, tobacco or tobacco para is fine so no pics with bud in them

No real bud in the piece, added for picture editing purposes (there was a ball of resin in my piece when I took the picture, so I covered it up)

sorry my bad the editing looked like a keif bowl. and on another note thanks for covering it up smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:43 pm
drunkenhomer
The Wrathful Chizuko
drunkenhomer

sorry my bad the editing looked like a keif bowl. and on another note thanks for covering it up smile

Yeay! I did good. s**t, I wish my bong was loaded right now....I wanna get blazed.  

The Wrathful Chizuko

winter rat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:17 am
Well, I'll probably put a deadline up very soon, most likely a few days after the Christmas Event is officially over with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:14 pm
User Image
That is Barbosa. One thing I love about it is that the skulls nose is a heart and the first shape under the cobra also looks like a heart. Its fiting because everyone loves my bong. heart heart

Hope I'm not too late. It's still the 14th here in Cali. =)  

Snow White Jinx

winter rat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:44 pm
Updated, no deadline yet :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:50 pm
http://i47.tinypic.com/2n3pl0.jpg

name: dalek

owner: me heart heart heart

just so you know its not a volcano it is a fiji. its basically the same thing. the only real difference is it takes a little longer to heat up. but the valve on the top is actually a volcano made valve.

DUDE

why does my camera take mirror images? everything is backwards Dx  

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED T_T

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:49 pm
MICHAEL JACKSON DIED crying
http://i47.tinypic.com/2n3pl0.jpg

name: dalek

owner: me heart heart heart

just so you know its not a volcano it is a fiji. its basically the same thing. the only real difference is it takes a little longer to heat up. but the valve on the top is actually a volcano made valve.

DUDE

why does my camera take mirror images? everything is backwards Dx

ive wondered about those fiji's. so are they just cheap knockoffs or are they of good quality? and whats the price range on those suckers?  
Forum Games/Contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff