The Crusades (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:27 pm
((you do realize crow is like a living walking scare crow hes filled with enchanted twined straw lolz i may need to explain crow to you guys))

Crow looked at hikaru not understanding anything but the about the pretty red stuff on the ground at which his eyes widened and he began clapping "I LIKE ATTACK I LIKE IT!!" he began to say in a childish manner then seeing Riska chnage made him curious put his hand to his lips in a childish manner and began to contemplate her when he heard galloping in the distance he looked out over the field through the entrance and saw a huge line of horse men then a the girl with the red hair he began to panic "WE GO NOW!!!" he said in a pnic pulling on hikaru's hand " GIRL WITH RED HAIR BAD!!! THEY BAD PEOPLE!!! WE GO NOW!!!" he became more frantic as the horses drew nearer

Amilia saw the town nearing her grin grew wider as she yelled out to her men "CHARGE THE TOWN!!!" and she pulled up her lance and steadied it preparing to storm the town.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:36 am
Hikaru turned her attention to the sound of nobels approaching and growled. She looked at Crow and tried to judge how much he wieghed, from the smell, he didn't really have any meat on him, he would be easy to carry off. Her form shifted, dark black wings sprouting from her back as she fully shifted to that of a black dragon, she would avoid the conflict all together if she could. She quickly grabbed crow in her front claws, amazed at how light he was as her wings spread and she took off in flight. She knew that Risika would be able to follow for she too was a shape shifter. Though, just in case she called out in a loud voice "Come on Risika" she then did a loop-dee-loop and placed Crow on her back as she continued off away from the horses in her flight.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:58 am
Risika form sat down as she looked from both figures to those in the distance, she could see rows upon rows of horses and humans upon their back, she tilted her had to the side as she looked over the girl that Crow had pointed out "awww she dosnt look so harmless. she looks like a little toy." she snorted to herself as she smerked then watched Hikaru change, she shook her head from side to side and lazily troted after the two, not really careing about the girl on horseback, she had no conflict their so she wasnt in danger, after the two got out of sight she shrugged but continued in that same generall direction knowing she could catch up easily  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:36 pm
Amilia saw the dragon flying off and knew immediantly crow was on it "OUR TARGET IS ON THE MOVE KEEP UP MEN!!" she said as her horse suddenly bolted faster than anyother horse only because it was made by her scientist it was a mechanical horse and only appeared real the new sciences were useful amila had thought the first time she rode it. gallopping faster and faster she ended up Passing Riska then flipping off the horse which stopped after trotting a good 12 feet without its master. she turned and held her broad sword aloft "You must be with the dragon" she said as a matter factly. she a thing for identifying mythical creatures but it was mostly because no one else was in or near the town

Crow looked back and saw Amilia confronting Riska "NO!!!" he thought aloud "FRIEND IN TROUBLE!!" he then bounced off of hikarus back and fell or wrather floated to the ground then started running torwards Riska however he was a good 50 or 60 ft away.  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:50 pm
Hikaru turned as Crow jumped off of her back, she had told Risika to follow, and yet she hadn't done anything to get away from the girl, she shook her head as her form shifted to that of an eagle, she flapped her wings and dove toward Amilia, going ahead of Crow in an Attempt to help Risika. As she neared her form once again shifted to that of a black panther, landing squarely on the girl's back, forcing the girl to collapse under her, she looked up at Risika "hurry, the others are coming" she told her as she felt the resistance of the girl under her as she tried to throw her off, she let out a growl but refused to harm her until she saw it fit to.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:22 pm
she stoped her trot as she herd hooves pounding hard tearing up the earth, and then a girl was infront of her, she looked young in age but something about her was fimilier, she shook it off and looked at the girl "i might be with the dragon and i might not be, whats it to you?" she asked inside the girls mind, she let lose a small yawn of boredom, but she held the gaze untill Hikaru was on top the girl and she glared "i do not take orders from anyone" she growled at the large cat "i do as i please, and i can take care or myself" she growled again, she could see crow in the distance "better get him out of hear befor this strange human desides to capture him" she murmered as she stood where she was  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:44 pm
Crow saw Hikaru land on Amilia and waved in fear for he saw the smirk on Amilia's face a flicker of his memory returned he knew what was gonna happen for the first time he spoke "NO!!!! GET OFF OF HER ITS A TRAP!!!!" his voice was raspy and pretty at the same time which was unusual but just as he had said this it happened

Amilias smile grew wider as she whispered to the changling atop her "Dont underestimate me" her hand shoot up to an ammulet on her chest plate and she turned in once it then began to vibrate sending of a high pitch wail affecting everything non-human with ears withi na 15 foot radius of her she could feel the changling on her back cringe the fact she was in the form of a cat only worsened the effects of the sound weapon she then pushed her off. This was relativley easy seeing as she had many enchanted gems for various things on her sword and armor. as the changling fell of her she rolled to the side and activated a gem on her wrist launched a net made of light at crow. after seeing it hit him and he was securely wrapped up her men began to catch up "GET THE TARGET MEN!!" she howled as she picked up her Broad sword and looked at Hikaru her amulet of sound core still vibrating "I am Prinncess Amilia daughter of King Ragnus the 3rd...How dare you touch me you filthy creature" she raised her sword above her head and prepared to bring it down on hikarus head " May God Have Mercy on your Damnmed soul" she began to bring the sword down

((no ppl im not god moding im just making things interesting she is very easy to defeat trust me youll be like OMG I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT when we eventually kill her later in the plot))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:12 pm
Hikaru had fallen back when Amilia sent out he horrible sound, her lips curled back baring her fangs as she heard he girl rant. "Shut the hell up just shut the hell up you Pampered brat!! You think you have the right to take away another's life! It is you that are the monster!! You're the one that will burn in hell you b***h!" she spat as she backed further and further away from her, she had watched as Amilia rose her sword to strike down and kill her, but her survival instincts kicked in, her form quickly shifted to her human form, getting out a dagger to defend herself, stopping the sword for hitting her on the head, though she was trembling from the dreadful sound that was emitting from Amilia, she wanted to clasp her hands over her ears but knew she couldn't. Instead she quickly twisted her body so that she sweeped Amilia's feet out from under her with her own feet. She then backed away, shaking her head, her head felt as if it were throbbing. She wished she could run away from the pain, but she knew she needed to stay.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:38 pm
The loud sound had stunned her for a second, it made her howl out with pain that arose from her head, like her mind was being torn and torn and torn, nothing except the elimination of that noise could help her, she shook her head coming back into existance befor she growled loudly, She then watched the girl fall and she bounded over to Hikaru "Get Crow and get out of hear befor her men get him" she growled unknowing why they had wanted Crow so bad, he was just another mythicall to her, she shook her head the ringing and tearing still throbed in her mind  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:31 pm
Amilia hit the ground hard and her amulet of sound shattered she rolled and tapped another amulet on her arm. her horse came charging at her she lunged up on it and began to take off Damn nthis wasnt a part of my calculations she took off i nthe opposite direction as crow back into the distance her men following behind her Damn b***h calling me a brat ill show her next time ill be prepared for those two changlings" she thought with furry

Crow struggled and struggled in the net and the more he struggled the tighter it got "Help" he called out this time without telepathy his voice had completly returned he also remembered alot of things "HELP I CANT GET OUT!!" he said again  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:09 pm
Hikaru shook her head as the noise finally stopped, she growled as she watched as the girl made her escape, she was tempted to chase before she heard crow calling out and turned her attention. She looked to Risiki and let out a sigh "I don't know about you... but man I have a splitting headache..." She murmered as she got up, making sure not to leave her blade behind as she went over to Crow. "It's good to see you can talk now" she murmered as she stabbed the electronic part of the net, making it short circuit, giving her a short shock but making the net disappear, she let out a small squeek, her hair now standing on end. "heh.." She said "Maybe i should have been a bit more carefull.." she murmered as she attempted flatten her hair  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:34 pm
Risika stood their watching the human girl and her men turn away why did they leave she wondered as she watched them go they will come back, next time more prepared she thought as they vannished from her view, she then turned to look at Hikaru and Crow, she turned just in time to see Hikaru get Shocked, she chuckled at that sight as hikarus hair went straight up, she tilted her head to the side and watched crow strangest creature i ever did see she thought to herself as she troted twords the pair  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:18 pm
Crow stood up straight for once and showed he was about 7 or 8 feet tall then dusted himself off then slouched again to make himelf about 5'9" he scratched his head and spoke with his deep yet light and happy voice "Yes i recal quite alot now i find the more i use my magic the more memory i gain i guess i feel my intlect at the momment is around a human 17 year old or wrather a realy smart one but any who i do beleve we should leave i seem to recal a tower out in the wilderness i feel like i need to get there but ..i dont know how.." he muttered something under his breath and picked his legs up floating in air and crossed them and assumed a position of thinking just floating with his legs crossed "Oh well" he said standing on the ground again " i suppose ill just go where eve ryou go ^ ^"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 pm
Hikaru watched as Crow went to his full height, making her have to look up to watch his face, before he slouched once more coming to a level she could see him easyer. "Well, i suppose we go to that tower or what ever, we can figure out how to get in once we get there, what do you think Risiki?" She asked turning to the other shape shifter, tilting her head to the side, awaiting a reply from the girl, though she turned, distracted as crow began to float, she looked under him with a tilted side, wondering if there was some invisible desk that he got on, though she saw nothing so she straightened up again, shaking her head and turning back to Risiki, still awaiting the answer.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:29 pm
Hikaru chuckled as she watched Risika poke at crow and went over as well, putting one hand on him to see if she could push him down at all, or if there really was an invisble table under him. "Well, I don't have a home, so i guess we could go west" she said as she gave up on trying to see the invisible table "crow, if i may ask, how are you floating like that? is there an invisible table or something that im not seeing?" she asked, voicing her own thoughts as she poked at him a bit more.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff