Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Elemental Saga(Modern Fantasy/ Intermediate or higher) OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How is this?
  Good!
  So-so
  Not looking good
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:34 am

Soleil rolled her eyes; she hated being insulted. Nonetheless, she decided to let this one go, and she shrugged. The Knight of Chaos was definitely rather...chaotic. He was full of himself in her opinion.

She answered his question, "Well, I haven't seen you before either. Or any other knights. So, no. The answer is no, I haven't seen any other Knights and, or, Crystals. You've had your Crystal for ten years? Weird. I have never seen you before."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:35 pm
Kyle sighed in annoyance, "I just asked you a question. I didn't need your damn opinion!"

He thought back to the time he recieved his Crystal again. He was tasked with seeking out other Crystal Knights, and he had no doubt that other Knights were around.

He sighed and walked off, "Well, whatever. It's cool that you're here. Just don't get in my way,"

Without another word, he leapt off and sped towards his home. He had another damn report to fill out for school tomorrow, and it's getting late...

A few minutes later, Kyle was out of his Unleashed Form, and was working like a madman on the report. He hated history, but he had to do the report!  

Hellfire Champion
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:16 pm

Soleil glared at Kyle and watched as he ran off, ran away.

She sighed, and rolled her eyes, then ran off down the streets, taking back alleyways and other obscure paths, and when she was sure no one was near by, she transformed back into her human form, running off into a more crowded street and acting normal, walking at a casual pace, and controlling her breathing carefully as she walked home. "Now for my homework," she muttered as she got closer to her apartment building.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:24 pm
The rest of the night proceeded as sooth as could be. Kyle finished his homework, and went to sleep.

The next day...

Kyle woke, got dressed, and was ready to go. The previous day's event still rolling his mind. He was so happy, there was finally someone else like him!

It was lonely, by himself. He didn't like doing this demon fighting alone. But he was irritated at himself for being so rude to her. He didn't mean to, but when he was in his Unleashed form, he was always so angry at everything.

He didn't recognize the person, but if he ever discovered the identity of the Knight of Will, then he would apologize to her and tell her everything.

Of course, that would be hard to do. He didn't recognize her, and unless he saw her in her Unleashed form, then he probably never will...

But he will find her somehow. He knew it.

He left his house, packed and ready to go, without even saying goodbye to his dad. He hated him so much. He always ignored him and drank so much...

Rushing to school, he dodged the known bully sights. He hated Butch, the biggest bully he knew, he was always so mean to Kyle, and he didn't do anything to deserve it! But Kyle didn't want to kill him with his Unleashed form. Sure, he was an a**, but killing a man? He couldn't.

He made it to school, no problem. The class started. Math. He hated math. But he had to take it. He sat down and begun listening to the teacher.  

Hellfire Champion
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:13 am

Soleil sighed, sitting down at her desk at her apartment, and started to work furiously at her homework. She occasionally got distracted by music wafting through from the room below her room, but tried her best to ignore it.

The next morning, Soleil woke up with the sun, which was ironic since her name meant "sun" in French -- "Soleil."

She got dressed in her school uniform, and then set off for school.

When she got to school, she was greeted by Leila.

"Hey, Soleil!" Leila shouted cheerily as she ran up to her, and gave her a friendly glomp-hug.

"Hi!" Soleil replied with a smile. The two girls chatted about the night before's English homework while walking through the halls. As the bell rang, they parted for their classes. The only class they had together was English. First period that day, Soleil had Science, and Leila had Studio Art.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:01 pm
Math sucks. Glad he was done with it. When the bell rang, Kyle stood up and hurried out of class...

...And was promply smashed into the wall.

"Hey, you!" Called a familiar, unfriendly voice.

"...Hey, Butch," Kyle groaned.

"Hey! Show me some more respect!" Butch called, and he pushed Kyle into the wall again, "Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

"No! Go away!" Kyle said.

Butch responded by punching Kyle in the face. He dropped his books. Butch kneed him in the stomach, and Kyle fell to the floor, gasping.

"What's wrong, you little punk?" He roared, laughing with his jock friends, "You gonna cry? You gonna cry to your mommy?!"  

Hellfire Champion
Crew

bblove baby

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:32 pm
(Sorry, I'm going to write a pretty long post to explain where the hell my character came from. razz )

It was 6:15 AM, an insane hour for anyone to be awake in Katherine's opinion. She groaned, rolled over in her new, uncomfortable bed and glanced at the digital clock on her cherrywood bedstand. "Shut. Up. Please." She muttered to her alarm clock before slamming the snooze button. Seconds later, she was asleep again.

6:30 AM. Katherine cursed and said, "Alright, alright, I'm up." She turned her alarm clock off and headed groggily for the bathroom. So I'm not exactly a morning person... Katherine headed into her new bathroom and climbed into her new shower. The steaming water woke her up and improved her mood by miles. She started humming a little lullaby to herself that her grandma used to sing. It started a pang in her heart, but that was alright. It wasn't nearly so bad as before. She was beginning to get over the pain, although she didn't think she'd ever be over the loss.

Fifteen minutes later, Katherine had brushed her teeth and was standing in only her underwear, trying to find clothes for the day. She was a rather eccentric dresser, owing to the fact that her grandmother used to make all her clothes even though Katherine herself was quite wealthy. She eyed her closet full of clothes. After all, they said shopping was therapy and she had fully subscribed to that therapy after her grandmother's death. Katherine picked out black jean shorts and a white button-up shirt she could have borrowed from her boyfriend, if she had a boyfriend. To complete it, Katherine picked bronze sandals. Much more understated than her usual choice of attire. Around her waist she wore a soft, brown leather belt with a sheath for a smallish, silver, horn-shaped canister. She always carried fresh water with her because she never wanted to be caught in a situation where she would be rendered powerless.

Katherine had known about her Crystal for seven years now. When she was ten, she had magically conjured a pretty ball of water for her grandmother. Her grandmother had been frightened and asked her never to do such things again, but Katherine couldn't listen. She never let her grandmother see it, but she practiced with her powers. She had only discovered her Unleashed form within the last year, after her grandmother's death. Only the strong emotion induced in her from the loss of the most beloved woman in her life pushed her to discover her Unleashed form.

Katherine was out the door by 7:45 AM and drove her new Lexus to school. She had sent her father her new address so that he could continue sending her money to live off of, but she had never bothered making an inquiry as to where he was now. Quite frankly, she didn't care, but she needed the money.

Her first period was taken up by an orientation around the school by the principal's secretary. She nodded and smiled and assured the kind lady that she would be able to find her way around for the rest of the day. Then the bell rung and students began to flood out of the classroom for second period. Katherine's sharp eyes scanned the sea of students, just observing the dynamics. To her right, just down the hallway, Katherine noted a big-looking type with friends--more big-looking types. They appeared to be in the act of bullying, and Katherine hated bullies. She made her way towards them without a second's hesitation.

"You gonna cry? You gonna cry to your mommy?!" The brute roared.

Katherine smirked in contempt. She had no respect for such people. Rather than waste breath on the big guy, she leapt forward and dealt him a mean blow to the shin, and then swept her arm around to crack him in the neck. She was careful not to fight too well. No use calling too much attention to herself on her first day.

Butch reeled back in surprise, which quickly turned to anger. "Who do you think you are?!" He shouted.

"Inside voices!" Katherine said sweetly, brown eyes radiating sincerity. Butch rushed her and the petite 5'2" girl dodged easily to one side. His friends were laughing.

"Butch, forget it. She's too little to beat up. Leave Kyle with his new girlfriend."

Katherine rolled her eyes, but kept a keen watch on Butch in case he didn't want to let it go. With a grunt of restrained anger, he allowed his friends to lead him away. "I'll get you, pretty girl." He spat. As he walked away, the last thing he heard was Katherine's tinkling laughter.

She turned her attention to the guy they'd been picking on. He looked older than her, but not by much. "Hi there!" She chirped, "I'm Katherine. I'm sorry about that, did I sort of bust your balls?" She smiled disarmingly at him. "I know there's this whole guy thing, never let a girl help you and all that, but he was just so mean!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:56 am
Kyle looked in suprise to his rescuer. It was a girl, a little younger than him. When she smiled that smile, though, Kyle's insides flipped, and he stuttered, "Uh...Hi... there. Are you... um, I mean... I just...."

He paused to give himself a breath. He had to relax. Everytime he tried to talk to someone, he always froze up, or never knew what to say. That's probably why he didn't have any friends...

Recollecting himself, he took in a deep breath. But before he started to say something, a presence caught his attention.
He felt... something stir inside this woman... What was it...? It felt...mystic. Flowing. Like water.

Kyle's eyes widened. Could this person hold a crystal?! Another person?

Kyle brushed past the woman in a hurry, "E-excuse me," he muttered, and walked quickly down the hall.

His mind was racing. This was the second person he found that held a Crystal. The first was only yesterday. Where are they coming from? If they were all coming at once... then that could mean... they were coming after him?!  

Hellfire Champion
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:56 am
User Image

Soleil made her way through the hallways, and then noticed a sort of hustle going on in one of the school corridors. There were a bunch of mean bullies, and they were picking on one guy, causing him to drop his books after the bully made a violent act on the smaller boy. A girl came on the scene to defend the bullied student, and she gave a pretty good fight.

Soleil watched all of this quietly, observing the scene. She would have stepped in to help the boy, but the girl who introduced herself as "Katherine" stepped in before Soleil had the chance.

Soleil walked closer up to the scene, and then soon recognized the boy as Kyle, one of her classmates. She knew who he was, but they did not really talk much in school; they were just acquaintances but not really friends. But they were not enemies or anything like that either.

Kyle soon walked away quickly before Soleil had the chance to say anything. Instead, she turned to Katherine and said, "That was great what you did there! I am happy to see someone else defending the halls!" She offered a friendly smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:15 pm
(Yay! We can have our own little 3-way roleplay, hahah! I wouldn't mind taking another Knight if no one else joins and we get to the point where we need more. razz )

Katherine looked after the boy in shock, wondering what she had done to offend him. He seemed rather frightened, although Katherine couldn't fathom the reason why. She had just defended him, for goodness' sake! Before she could give it much further thought, another girl approached her. This one was red-haired and rather pretty. Her tone and demeanor were friendly. Katherine grinned brightly in answer to the girl, "Oh, really, it was nothing. A background in martial arts will give a person more confidence to deal with silly bullies like them." She laughed the same tinkling laugh again. "Anyway, I'm Katherine. I'm pleased to meet you, but I've really got to find out why that boy ran away from me when I just helped him! It's not good manners." She waved cheerily and turned to walk away, but seemed to think better of it.

"I don't think I'll forget your pretty shade of red hair, so I'll see you around! Unless you want to come with me, of course. We could both make a new friend." Her smile this time was inviting, but she didn't stay around to wait for the girl. Who knew where the boy was by now! She turned and jogged off in the direction the boy went. Katherine had felt something within him, when he had been silent for a moment too long. She saw realization dawn in his dark eyes and felt a sort of chaos stir within him. Katherine had a suspicion that this boy wasn't just your standard high school geek, but she had to find him to confirm it!

Katherine turned a corner and saw the boy a little ways ahead of her. "Hey, wait a minute!" She called out, "Don't just run away like that!" She picked up her pace to catch up to him.  

bblove baby

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:52 am
User Image

Soleil noticed that the girl named Katherine seemed friendly enough. Her smile was pretty and easy-going, and she had a tinkling laugh that reminded Soleil of a trickling brook of free waters.

"Oh, why thank you!" Soleil exclaimed when Katherine complimented her "pretty shade of red hair." She could not help but twirl a lock of her tresses, and glanced down at them as if to confirm that they really were red... and rather pretty. Red was Soleil's favorite color, but she never really noticed the redness of her own hair.

"My name is Soleil, by the way!" she introduced herself as she began to run after Katherine, following the other girl's quick footsteps. Soon, Soleil spotted the boy running ahead of them.

((I don't mind taking another knight either~ biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:18 pm
((Sure, you're free to take other knights if you want.))

Kyle heard a voice coming from behind him. It must have been that girl's... the one that helped him out from that bully.

Kyle slowed down. If she really was a Crystal Bearer, then one of two things could happen. She could either be his ally, or enemy.

If anyone got their hands on his Crystal, they could gain all the power that he had. And no matter what, he couldn't let his Crystal fall into someone else's hands.

Finally stopping, Kyle put his hands in his pockets, and the reassuring warmth of the Crystal of Darkness washed over him. If she were to attack, he would be ready.

Kyle stared at the girl, and her new companion. Wait... He felt a sensation coming from this new girl. Chaotic, bold, and strong... This felt familiar...

Kyle's eyes widened. This was the same girl from yesterday! The Knight of Fire!

Did these two just meet? Or what's the deal?

"Um," He started, "...Sorry about that. Who... um... Who are you two?" he asked.  

Hellfire Champion
Crew

bblove baby

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:40 pm
Katherine slowed down and took the last few steps at a slow walk, keeping her distance from the boy. He had the look of a trapped deer in his dark eyes. The more agitated he became, the more she felt that strange chaos within him grow stronger. Is he dark? She wondered, hoping that he wasn't. Suddenly, the chaos she felt grew stronger. Katherine felt her own crystal, on a long, thin leather strand around her neck, grow colder in response. Her hand flew to her chest to cover the faint glow before he could catch sight of it through her sheer white blouse.

Oh, my... A Crystal Bearer, surely. Katherine noticed his hands stuffed into his pockets and recalled that she had felt her Crystal's response just after he stuck his hands into those pockets. It was too much to call coincidence--her Crystal had never reacted like this before! Well, Katherine thought, this seems like it requires careful handling.

Katherine's voice, when she spoke, was cool and calming--her natural charisma in addition to the added serenity given to her by her Crystal made her a soothing presence around others. "I told you my name already, silly." Katherine smiled, "I'm Katherine. Or Erin. I know, it sounds nothing like Katherine, but it comes from the '-erine' part of my given name." Katherine knew she was rambling, but she hoped her casual demeanor and easy joking would put the boy at ease. She had a knack for making people feel more relaxed. She stood with her feet close together and her hands behind her back, trying her best to look shy and harmless. Katherine paused her short speech to straighten her white button-up blouse, and then turned at the sound of footfalls to find that the red-haired girl, Soleil, was just behind her. Katherine turned to address the boy again.

"This is Soleil. We just met. She's nice." Katherine shot Soleil a warm smile before turning to face the boy again. "Who are you?"

As an afterthought, Katherine added, "I really, really love the ocean. And rivers. And lakes, and ponds. Any natural water source, really. I'm just drawn to them." Her charming smile remained carefree and her tone was as if she had just told them that it was pleasantly sunny outside (which it was!), but inside she was wary, watching alertly for some sort of reaction from the boy. As Katherine reasoned it, his paranoia could only mean he was a Crystal Bearer and probably had a suspicion that she was a Crystal Bearer, as well. If he was a Crystal Bearer, he would understand the meaning of her seemingly random statements. If not, they would remain random statements to him, and Katherine could afford to seem somewhat random to a complete stranger.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:33 am
Otulissa
User Image

Soleil soon came close enough to Kyle that she felt a sort of familiar energy. He did not look like anyone she had really met personally before, but she felt that she had met him somehow, somewhere.

Suddenly, it hit her. She realized he was the boy, the same Knight, from yesterday! The one who was asking her a question and all. The Knight of Chaos!

Soleil listened as Katherine started rambling about the oceans and rivers and water sources in general. She realized with a start that Katherine must be a Knight too! And most likely, she had the Crystal of Water! Soleil gasped on the inside, but if someone looked at Soleil, she seemed perfectly fine, just a normal person with a friendly, smiling face. She did not show any shock in her facial expression. She looked at Kyle, waiting for him to say something.

((I kind of want Earth crystal... XD))

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Hellfire Champion
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:11 am
((Sorry, Otulissa. A little too late...

And my vacation starts... NOW! So I won't be posting here for about a week. Sorry. BUT that is only if the place I'm going to has internet. If it does, I'll still post here. But if I don't, then that's why. Sorry I didn't have time to post anything major...))  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff