Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:00 pm
Nice nice! Any interest in putting a pic on the main page as well?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:03 pm
Inui Takumi
Nice nice! Any interest in putting a pic on the main page as well?

not sure how to do that but if I did I would  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:09 pm
I have posted one as an example. If you go to the Moderator Panel and then click "edit settings" you will see that all you do is paste a IMG code of the pic from your photobucket. After that just hit save and it stays. It is very easy if you try it a few times you will see. Who knows you might like it so much that you might change the pic every week lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:15 pm
do you have to own a photobucket to do that  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:44 pm
Yes but its free and you only have to give minimal info to join. Its extremely easy to use and provides a large amount of storage space for pictures and gifs. I recommend you get one you can also search pictures from other people and there are alot of Rider people on photobucket.

I'm using WIX for my profile now and its so easy to me I can knock out a pro for someone in 10 minutes but when I first started it made no sense to me at all. Unfortunately its a violation to sell custom profiles for gold so I just make free ones for friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:51 pm
I see well I can't draw for anything really that really sucks because I have a mind for art just not the skill  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:15 pm
Well if you find a pic you like for the main page you can always give me the link to it and I'll host it for its its NP at all.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:23 pm
Inui Takumi
Well if you find a pic you like for the main page you can always give me the link to it and I'll host it for its its NP at all.

actually the one you put up is pretty good and you know I feel that you have as much right to the guild as I do just don't use your power to much ok  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:26 pm
Yeah yeah its like I said in that other post I was posting that pic as an example so you could see where it gos within the mod panel. No worries, I might be direct but I'm no tyrant.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:29 pm
good and put up any pic you want I'm not really good at that kinda stuff  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:54 pm
Oh yeah I wanted to say welcome to the 2 new members who joined yesterday.

I have another Gaia friends who wants to join us. A fellow "narutard" into Hibiki and Kiva. I have another one who just started watching Ozu who might be into joining as well dramallama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:00 pm
cool if there friends of your they got to be good oh and thanks for doing the letting people join I sometimes forget to look  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:05 pm
The activity of is always a hot topic for some of you but just so you know the other Japan hero guilds are not exactly bastions of activity. TAG has a thread about their own activity problem and most of the others are about the same.
We have a smaller group but we have regular posting going on around here.

We can advertise in the forums, make signatures, create a updated image of the guild, add off-topic forums, stage monthly meet ups in the chat hang out, etc etc...

At the end of the day WE are still more active than the other guilds. We cant force people to join after all but we can maybe turn some people on to what were about here. For all we know there could be some huge fans that just don't know about us yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:48 pm
nicely put, Its true most of the other guilds hardly ever have any post's. so it's nice to have some usual's around here.

Maybe make some Banners that we can sport around Gaia? that would be pretty cool.  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:50 pm
I try to spread thr word but not much happens really  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash