What kind of Seme/Uke are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:18 pm
Aijo_Iceblood
apparently im a romantic Seme...but idrk what the whole seme/uke thing is *blushes* i feel kinda stupid....

I could be wrong, but I think it's the Japanese equivalent of Dom/Sub relationships/personalities. In the west these are sometimes associated more with BDSM stuff...hence there was some touching on that in the quiz. It doesn't have to though. As other results have shown, it's more of a dominant/submissive thing.

This is sometimes stereotyped in the West as "who's the woman in the relationship?" types of questions, implying the submissive one, whether guy or gal, is "the woman". Very sexist, but unfortunately one of the easier to compare concepts...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:20 am
You are a Romantic Seme!

A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.

Same as last time XP  

Blaze Duewater

Daearen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:26 am
YAF fan 362
You are a Romantic Seme!

A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.

Same as last time XP

The innicent Uke matches the romantic seme. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:50 am
Hehe, I got Innocent uke, but I don't really think that suits me to much. ~smiles.  

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:50 pm
I detest these terms.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:20 pm
Im the badass uke which fits me perfectly > w< <3  

Metal Up Your Ass

Wrathful Kitten

16,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Mugotarashii Neko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:20 am
You are an Innocent Uke!

Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't ******** With Me Seme

I would have to say that its most likely true. Some of the answers to the questions were awesome though!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:12 pm
You are a Don't ******** With Me Seme!

and then i did it again and got Clueless Uke.

i was thinking im more of a badass Uke... but don't ******** with me seme is ok.

even though im not really sadistic, and im not really the masculine one in relationships... but i can be... and i like to be some times....

stupid internet quizzes... they are so fun but i hate them so.  

Jungle Boots

Metal Up Your Ass

Wrathful Kitten

16,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:39 am
Gah, it changed on me > u<
This time, chibi seme.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:42 am
You are a Romantic Seme!

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noninimicus

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You are a Badass Uke!
Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't ******** With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
Most compatible with: Don't ******** With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme

XD Fits me pretty well, actually.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:32 pm
Promitheus Zek
Promitheus Zek
i took this test in another guild..and got the same one
You are a Chibi Seme!
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyantly gay Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or find merchandise here.

... T-T whats the point in these now im more sad T-T

Hiyas zek. 4laugh
This is mine.

You are a Romantic Seme!

It's not really accurate, only because I don't drink, and the characters are human.
Also, I consideer myself the kind of male who can get ukes AND semes to bend over.
I am an alpha werewolf, after all. 4laugh  

bonzue

Desirable Werewolf

10,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Pet Trainer 150

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:03 pm
x3

You are an Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't ******** With Me Seme
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or find merchandise here.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:41 pm
>.> i'm the only one that has gotten "opportunistic"  

Sadinda

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:29 am
Sadinda
>.> i'm the only one that has gotten "opportunistic"
I guess that type of seme is rare? Your the only person so far that I know has gotten that score.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff