Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
How many Generations of Sims do you have in the Sims 2? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many?
  I dunno -_~.
  I just started so ... 1.
  A few.
  A dynasty! Buahhahaha.
View Results

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:09 am
In one family.. Nine generations.

The neighborhood as a whole has a pretty extended family tree. I haven't made any new sims in a long time and hardly ever add townies to the gene pool, so family trees naturally get pretty big. I like it that way. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:24 am
"Life isn't about the amount of breaths you take,

User Image

The most I've ever had is three. Yeah, my families never last long. I get bored pretty easily and keep making new families. I'm trying to stick with the Pleasant family, though. Hopefully I can get farther. -Crosses fingers-

it's about the moments that take your breath away."

Random by Nature

Mirmei

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:29 am
I deleted the old neighbourhood where I had 5. But now I started from the beginning and have 2 :/

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:58 am
I have a lot of families that I play with, so the farthest in generations I've gotten to is... I'm starting on my 2nd.  

Midnight_Reverie

OrgasmicWheatThins

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:20 am
i made 3 generations

i have 4 kids,
20 grandchildren
i died
then my husband died after me
my grandkids are now teenagers
but i got bored, and i made a new neighborhood but i wont delete that one.
too many precious memories  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:23 pm
only 3 sweatdrop  

sangoandmiroku799

Friendly Poster

5,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sereniti Chane

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:00 am
WoW! You guys are good but not like me. I got 17! Yep! You have to see my family tree. It's so large!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:12 pm
I think that the largest one I can remember was either 7 or 8... yea. I'm not entirely up to actually being with the family through all these years, however, I do like to make new sims, and they happen to marry to one of the family with the biggest family tree, makes it even bigger..so yea...lolz.  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

cuddlyinfection

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:29 pm
The farthest I've gotten is three  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:01 pm
i started about a year ago...and right now i have the 7th generation of my first family and then i mixed it with other families i created...im kinda rooting for the feature in the new expation pack freetime that allows you to grow your friends up..soo you can make families bigger..its cool..i guess i havent played it..lol  

Nana-Misa

Nana-Misa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:03 pm
Sereniti Chane
WoW! You guys are good but not like me. I got 17! Yep! You have to see my family tree. It's so large!

omg!!thats super cool...i guess you really liked the family...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:47 am
I got to five in one family, then I got bored and started a new one, which I'm at three now.

tamenak

chillprincess

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:59 pm
Well, when I added Bon Voyage my neighbords got wiped clean crying So I'm building up again and have 5 generations. Because I would get bored after the sims reached their goal, I created a "home" so to speak. All the old people go there to die so it has a huge cemetery with family plots. It's "run" by two sims and if I want to move a family to use their home or start a new line I put them in the "home" as well until they get married off. I had two of these "homes" in each neighborhood before The Incident xd I just loved seeing the families pass on knowledge and genes so I didn't add too many townies unless they already had some skills I could work with.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:03 am
I have six generations that have been mine since the first couple I created. They have had kids, raised 'em, they went to college, married had kids etc etc for 6 generations. But we have like 350 ish families like this in our town.. The 2 favorite families each had like 15 kids each to get us started .. i mean I had to have them have 15 kids.. then after the 2nd generation.. believe it or not.. the cousins can marry each other lol.... so it's been fun.. have tons of familes and twisted ones too i guess but because i've raised all these sims from birth I have a special interest in them so never really get bored. Once in a while i'll create a new sim to get fresh blood into the clan but it's ususally for one of my favorites that i want to give specific body type bla bla bla too lol...  

Grace _of_Goodness

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:55 am
All in parts and pieces, swim lonely, find your own way out.

Hold on, I have to count, I never keep track....

I think I'm working on fourth, neither of the women seem to find any interest in any men though D:

I think I'm just going to get their stepfather abducted by aliens, and hopefully that child will be more successful.

I'm debating right now wether to save my game or not, since my 2 vampire sims (Eldest in family) just killed themselves- they went out in the sun when I wasn't paying attention...

The Sims 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff