overated things Part 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustForFate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:46 pm
Akatsuki Vash
Anyway for the american death note, i heard they usin the guy from high school musical as light.....

FAGG-ISH  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:56 pm
JustForFate
Akatsuki Vash
Anyway for the american death note, i heard they usin the guy from high school musical as light.....

FAGG-ISH

well atleast they look somewhat alike  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

Niwabari

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:10 pm
That Zac dude? No wayyy. He'd ruin it. He will always be "the guy in High School Musical". xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:12 pm
LoLz Zac Efron? I remember him from a TV show called Summerland XD  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:38 pm
in world languages last year, we watched high school musical 3 in spanish....so funny...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:49 pm
Akatsuki Vash
in world languages last year, we watched high school musical 3 in spanish....so funny...

D: to be honest, I have never seen High school musical before.

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:06 pm
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

u serious? lol when first one came out me and my cousin memorized alot of the songs.....
and u guys got lil boy cousins that like one thing then like another and so on? for my family it was yu gi oh cards then transformers then guitar hero then bakugan and now i got them to play xbox like real boys should....well only one of my cousins got a working xbox....but others sleep over often to play  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:19 pm
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

u serious? lol when first one came out me and my cousin memorized alot of the songs.....
and u guys got lil boy cousins that like one thing then like another and so on? for my family it was yu gi oh cards then transformers then guitar hero then bakugan and now i got them to play xbox like real boys should....well only one of my cousins got a working xbox....but others sleep over often to play

yesss really.

Little kids talk about how good that movies is and all that. BUT i never got time to watch it or something. Well I seen all the other good movies but just never picked up with High school Musical.

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:12 pm
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

yesss really.

Little kids talk about how good that movies is and all that. BUT i never got time to watch it or something. Well I seen all the other good movies but just never picked up with High school Musical.

hey did any girls like power rangers? cause my cousin watches power rangers with our other cousin..and she likes it....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:06 am
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

yesss really.

hey did any girls like power rangers? cause my cousin watches power rangers with our other cousin..and she likes it....

LoLz I think I might know some people at school who liked Power Rangers XP I think my little sisters did too hah hah  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:14 pm
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

yesss really.

LoLz I think I might know some people at school who liked Power Rangers XP I think my little sisters did too hah hah

one of my cousin, she 6 and she loves playing gun games like halo and call of duty, and my other cousins she 12, she plays all kinds of games, and she better then me at dragon ball z fighting games......but i beat her in street fighter><  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff