Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Endinglight WordSmith and Mod Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:46 pm
forget her and go with me on a magical homosexual fantasy. o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:49 pm
Nuuuuuu na nuuu na nu
I'm not that way!
Edit: and now that I have no parental spectators, it depends, the last time that happened we went to candy mountain, which was the WORST! I mean who charges a kidney for admission.
Side note: You said something about being burned out on anime, well have I got a series for you! Utawererumono. It's only in japanese, so you'll have to tolerate the origional unbutchered voice acting, as well as some subtitles. I like to think of it as watching anime, while reading manga!  

endinglight

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:51 pm
fine. . join me in an adventure. . sides. . my RP character is straight. o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:01 pm
Mine is too, as am I, but see my edit above...
Maybe I should make a RP event. I could tell people to start out as having only reached ultimate level recently, but having digmon that don't really spend as much time at that level, it'd be great, and most importantly, i could be crazy lazy, and make everyone do as I please, while conforming to my autistic, Imean artistic vision. Yeah that's what I mean.  

endinglight

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:33 pm
you have to get permission for events by mods. o.o also another thing. . mine is like the digimon show. . Kotemon digivolves and returns back after fights. XP  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:38 pm
Same with Gatomon, did you see the edit above, like a 5 or so posts back?
Also if you want to see how I roll, I mean role, check out Tropical forest, shows Rae-jou's and my work, it's pretty friggin nifty!  

endinglight

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:41 pm
You are so damn scruptious!! I am sad you are straight. . I'd totally make you mine. D: you better keep your a** in this guild mister. XDD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:45 pm
O.o oh noes he's talking about my a**
what do I do? what do I do? what do I do? what do I do?
Oh I know according to lady gaga, just dance, it'll be ok...
-dances, a** really looking bad, because he can't dance, not even to save his life erm a**-
BTW had you ever heard of utawarerumono? or will you check it out? remember, not all anime has to suck your soul, and then sell it real estate...  

endinglight

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:48 pm
I know not all anime sucks. . Just Naruto, Bleach, Deathnote, code Geass. . any new anime on Adult swim . .not the oldies. . lol pretty much anything Viz has. D:

I didn't mean your a** like that. . just means stay in the guild cuz I find you awesome to be around and I feel happy and safe round you. o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:55 pm
It's ok I know, and was just messin with ju. -pokes- besides it let me make a random refference to a song that gets played on teh radio.
Besides -pokes... again!- if you've never seen it, then you must. It is like the origional awesomeness. It has everything, from demons, to mecha, to feudal kingdoms/warfare/tactics, to scifi, to furries, to angels, to babes with big boobs (or hot guys, whatevah floats ur boat), to an excelent storyline, and then they ended it before it got overdone, or out of hand. It's, dare I say it on the internet, and then get dissent, perfection!  

endinglight

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:21 am
Yay!~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:21 pm
Coldfront44
Yay!~

Yay indeed... hmmm I've given you a few things to look at (My RPing in the tropical jungle, and utawererumono) do you have anything I should check out? I really do prefer to avoid Yaoi...
Also would it suprise you to know that I'm a Christian?  

endinglight

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:33 pm
Idc what religion you are my friend. lol aslong as you don't shove it down my throat. XDD anywho you can help me choose my next dgimon partner. . I can't choose my 3rd parter. . help me!~ D:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:38 pm
What choices are you looking at, or what do you already have?  

endinglight

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:42 pm
I want the least picked rookie. XD  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items