Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Mock Arena
Hana, Oni (grown up version) vs Ryujin, Kaede Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:29 pm
Kaede snickered. "Idiot the yakuza already came to the guild begging forgiveness and for us to take their jobs." She pulled her own needles from her bag Oni was stupid to try and fight acupuncture style with a Ryujin. That was one of their clan specialties after all. As he swept so low she merely adjusted her stance and smashed her foot down on his calf, tossing a few of her needles into his knee joints. She smirked spinning on the foot still on Oni's leg she quickly smacked his hand away preventing him from throwing his own weapons."tsk sorry did I break your leg or your knee?" She flipped a switch on the pouch on her waist charging her Raiken to take out Oni's nervous system.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:56 am
"Foolish are you indeed, blind and dumb!" Pain wasn't coming to Oni. There was just harmony. He moved around and sent a kick with his feet. Under the foot there was now needles in them. His entire suite was build for fighting. If Kaede though his dress was just wool, she was mistaken. His kick would severe the big vein in the leg if Kaede did not move her leg in an instant. The second she had tossed the needles he had attacked. With his upper body he moved away with his right hand and his left hand tossed out kunais. He didn't often use those but here it was needed.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:16 am
(Im not sure that is physically possible being that the position you would need to be to sweep her feet you would be pinned facing the ground... and I don't think your acupuncture needles would do much against the soles of her shoes or the tough muscle on her legs. Kaede is a master with needles after all.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:53 am
((The needles are put upon Oni's feet and aiming towards your upper thigh. It's where the big artery in the leg arr positioned and it's quite easy to hit. There is also no need to sweep you and having his back to you. A breakdance move where you sweep one leg while standing on the other, your sweeping goal is in front of you. He just swept with one leg and you stopped it, which you must have done before it went across your centre point of gravity or the leg would just continue away from you.))  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:03 pm
(except for the fact that she is standing on both your leg and your hand.... I don't think there is any way for you to get at her legs without first getting her off you. And for a standing sweep you have to be really really close but you said it was a LOW sweep which means he had to be LOW to the ground. You even stated he was practically sitting. Your hands and feet would be trapped once she stopped your one foot and free hand which she did. Even break dancers have to use a hand to balance themselves and that hand would be stuck once she trapped you. You have to get out of the hold before you can attack. seriously try this with a partner and you will see what I am talking about)

Quote:
He attacked first high but feinted it with a low sweeping kick, where Oni almost sat down on the ground to do.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:16 am
((You smacked my hand, not pinned it. Have you ever seen a Russian dancer where he stands low, almost sitting on the ground and the other foot straight forward. If you where to pin both hand and foot in such a position, then your balance would be incredible weak because of a wide stance. The leg was free and it's not hard for me who isn't as lithe as a ninja, to hit a leg when I had my neighbor pin me like you have described. Yet I see that it's no point in arguing here, so let us continue!))

Oni just smirked at Keade. "I know your face!" That was all he said as he looked at Keade. Looking calm and relaxed even due to the position. Oni wasn't anything like before. He didn't even struggle. He was grown up from before and Kaede would soon know how strong he had become with brute force only. In Oni's eyes a tear could be seen but there was no sign of crying upon hsi face, there wasn't any show of laughter. There was just this tear.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:09 am
(That Russian dance move can not be used as a sweep because you would have no force behind it, I never said you couldn't get out of it just that you had to get out of it razz it is relatively easy, you could have taken advantage of it if done properly)

Kaede rolled her eyes and stepped back and away from Oni in order to gain a better footing. Standing on top of the boy's limbs had many disadvantages such as being unbalanced. "I should hope you know my face. You were a student in my guild some time go, as much as I hate to admit it."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:18 am
((Then Russians aren't in a ninja roleplay either wink ))

"It used to be filled with strength!" Oni rolled backwards and stood up. Oni touched his skin and it was wet but it was not blood. Odd! He looked at Kaede and stuck a needle into his back, a point to release the brains limits over the body. To increase adrenaline, to increase speed and to increase strength. He took a deep breath and begun to run, even on the wounded leg. His world faded away, his made Kaede stick out. His eyes opened up and took in more light then ever. He begun to punch towards Kaede. Quick jabs, with hooks and upper cuts. All in a fine dance.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:30 am
(Try to limit the mysticism with acupuncture. Its not made to be used when moving and as far as I know they suggest you don't move with needles in because it can cause damage as those muscles shift)

Kaede easily dodged his punches dancing around Oni. Her gauntlet hummed nicely with energy as she ducked under one punch she stepped towards the boy getting within his range and cutting off his ability to bring his jab back in for a quick counter. She swung a tight uppercut aimed for his sternum with her electrically charged gauntlet.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:47 pm
Oni ignored the fist but moved his fist around tossed out a liquid towards Kaede. It was seemingly a clean liquid, as perfect water. The fist of Kaede hit Oni in the centre of it's aim and he knew what would happen. "I know you!"  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:08 pm
(Random water is not allowed. You have to carry it in an item and since no item broke on her no water sorry no magic water. Not that it would matter since this is not a jutsu the water would do nothing but get her wet since her gauntlet is shielded to protect her, you did not get the device in a protective pouch on her back, and she was not touching you at the time besides the gauntlet.)

The electric charge dispersed right into the nervous system of Oni shocking him harshly. She grabbed the back of his head bringing it down into a picture perfect Muay Thai knee to his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:40 am
((Now that is just auto-hitting; You assumed I've got no defence. A clear violations dear, but I had a plan and I will now carry it out. ^__^ Just with a twist to take your post in!))

The electricity went into the clothings but not into Oni's skin. Inside the judogi there was a protective suite. It moved all force of the Raiken went into the ground. Oni shaking was just plain acting and Kaede seemed to have bought with hook, sink and line. As Kaede went in for a knee, Oni retaliated. He blocked it by forming his arm into an X. By moving his arms around the leg he would be able to reach in behind the leg and where to slam to needles into the back of the knee, locking the joints  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:14 pm
((I DID NOT AUTO HIT. Check you own post you SAID I hit. and I hit right where I aimed BY YOUR POST. And you have to change your post anyways. the electricity would in fact go through your clothing because you would not have protective clothes. You would not randomly wear just thick specialized clothes for no reason and this technique was INVENTED by Kaede's LITTLE SISTER Hitomi so you may not even know you need it. Since your character left the guild he might not even know the technique exist since it does not give a time line. But I assume since Hitomi is a teenager and you want to make Oni an adult then the technique was invented AFTER he left the guild thus you WOULD NOT have a defense against being hit by it. Your only defense is to NOT GET HIT. but you POSTED A HIT. I merely continued with your post. A HIT is debilitating because she let it charge so long. Plus No clothes will channel electricity to the ground. Learn physics it can absorb if its rubber or some other specialized material or you have special soles on your shoes so you are not grounded. you do not want that electricity passing through your body into the ground. That will electrocute you.))

Dokuro Togiretogire
Oni ignored the fist but moved his fist around tossed out a liquid towards Kaede. It was seemingly a clean liquid, as perfect water. The fist of Kaede hit Oni in the centre of it's aim and he knew what would happen. "I know you!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:35 pm
((Yes the punch was a hit but the effect of the electricity was an auto hit since I can't remember writing how I shook by Ruyjin. Sorry for all your writing but I'm to drunk to sit straight, more read so I'll just go on with this smile )

Oni got hit by the attack  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:18 pm
Dokuro Togiretogire
((Yes the punch was a hit but the effect of the electricity was an auto hit since I can't remember writing how I shook by Ruyjin. Sorry for all your writing but I'm to drunk to sit straight, more read so I'll just go on with this smile )

Oni got hit by the attack

((Of course the effect was AUTO you got hit the effect happens when you get hit. Auto hitting is not allowing the opponent the chance to duck. Since you got hit you got effected based on the history of the move. There is very little ways to be protected by this move once you are hit unless you are wearing special made protection. Which would in fact hinder your movements and you would not be able to use your needles if this was the case. they are metal and not only that but your clothes would be really thick and bulky.

1) You would not wear gear you didn't need that would hinder your movement
2) Oni would not know about the move since Hitomi not Kaede invented it.
3) your physics about avoiding the effects are wrong. ))  
Mock Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff