Conspiracies of the Harry Potter World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:05 pm
1) Harry will have to confront Snape and find out Snape didn't want to kill Dumbledore, but had no choice.

No way. Snape is the evilness! scream If he wasn't a fricking dumbass he wouldn't have agreed to the Unbreakable Vow.

2) Hermione has been learning to become animagi since book 3 or 4. Somehow i believe this is why her pattronus is an otter shape.

Wouldn't they have noticed if she were attempting something that big? But maybe they'll learn in this book.

3) It will not be Draco Malfoy vs. Harry, but Ron vs Draco-- Harry has bigger fish to fry.

No one versus Draco. He poses no threat. He doesn't want to kill people, even Harry. Draco wants to be important. He needs to feel like others look up to him, and he thought that by killing Dumbledore he could do that. Plus, his parents have been filling his brain with Death Eater garbage all his life, he kinda had no choice in becoming a Death Eater.

4) Hermione, Ron, and Harry will be sticking together through and through. Leaving Ginny in charge of leading the "DA" members and students along with Neville and Luna - they will be the ones gathering the students for the fight against the death eaters.

No one would really listen to Neville and Luna, much as I adore them both. But the golden trio will definitely stick together. And I hope Ginny dies. Plus, the DA wasn't entirely loyal to him. Neville, Ginny, and Luna are the only ones who ever help out.

5) The battle ground (the big one) will be at Hogwarts of course.

Harry said he's not going back to Hogwarts. I think a better place would be Godric's Hollow. Or perhaps these so-called, 'deathly hallows', if that's a place.

6) Since Harry's orders to Kreacher have not changed, he and Dobby will still be following Draco and reporting to Harry.

Dobby won't. He was only doing it of his own free will. He has a job at Hogwarts, and I don't think he'll leave it to go chasing after a teenager.

7) The horcruxes: One is the Locket : book 5 pg116 (they are cleaning the house remember) right after Ginny shut the lid on the music box also "a heavy locket that none of them could open" we know both Kreacher and Mundungus took items from the house. Either or I guarantee took this- and I believe it is the locket of S.Slytherin.

Okay, so this one makes sense. If Kreacher has it, Harry can just order him to give it up, so that's too easy. If the locket hasn't been destroyed, I think it may be with Mundungus, sold to Borgin and Burkes once again, or still in Number 12 Grimmauld Place. I wonder if the secret keeper thing is still in effect if Dumbledore's dead...?

cool Dumbledore is dead, however Harry will still be able to "talk" to him as Dumbledore's headmaster picture was put up in the Headmaster office.

Quite obvious, though some refuse to admit it.

9.) Percy will either die, or be found to be imperiused.

I'm hoping for a death personally. twisted

10) RAB= REGULUS BLACK (Sirius's brother), the one that Voldemort killed, or rather had killed, he probably wasn't important enough to kill himself.
The reason I believe is that he took the locket after coming with Dumbledore (or telling it to him afterward) to the cave and knowing it was a Horcrux- took it home/hid it there. I believe Dumbledore was with him, it would explain a lot, and even more so explain how Dumbledore obviously knew it was a fake and didn't want Harry to become aware of it.

That's crap. Why would Dumbledore go through all that just to weaken himself that much? He said it had taken him a long time to find the cave. He examined everything. Obviously he hadn't been there before. Why would he put Harry through that too? To give him a little step-by-step to find a Horcrux? -scoff- But I do believe Regulus is RAB.

11) Snape........(give me a while i work on this and the rest please.) Thank you.

Snape is out for no one but himself. He'll kill anyone, do anything, as long as he profits from it. He's despicable, and always has been.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:40 pm
Princess Mandy
1) Harry will have to confront Snape and find out Snape didn't want to kill Dumbledore, but had no choice.

No way. Snape is the evilness! scream If he wasn't a fricking dumbass he wouldn't have agreed to the Unbreakable Vow.

2) Hermione has been learning to become animagi since book 3 or 4. Somehow i believe this is why her pattronus is an otter shape.

Wouldn't they have noticed if she were attempting something that big? But maybe they'll learn in this book.

3) It will not be Draco Malfoy vs. Harry, but Ron vs Draco-- Harry has bigger fish to fry.

No one versus Draco. He poses no threat. He doesn't want to kill people, even Harry. Draco wants to be important. He needs to feel like others look up to him, and he thought that by killing Dumbledore he could do that. Plus, his parents have been filling his brain with Death Eater garbage all his life, he kinda had no choice in becoming a Death Eater.

4) Hermione, Ron, and Harry will be sticking together through and through. Leaving Ginny in charge of leading the "DA" members and students along with Neville and Luna - they will be the ones gathering the students for the fight against the death eaters.

No one would really listen to Neville and Luna, much as I adore them both. But the golden trio will definitely stick together. And I hope Ginny dies. Plus, the DA wasn't entirely loyal to him. Neville, Ginny, and Luna are the only ones who ever help out.

5) The battle ground (the big one) will be at Hogwarts of course.

Harry said he's not going back to Hogwarts. I think a better place would be Godric's Hollow. Or perhaps these so-called, 'deathly hallows', if that's a place.

6) Since Harry's orders to Kreacher have not changed, he and Dobby will still be following Draco and reporting to Harry.

Dobby won't. He was only doing it of his own free will. He has a job at Hogwarts, and I don't think he'll leave it to go chasing after a teenager.

7) The horcruxes: One is the Locket : book 5 pg116 (they are cleaning the house remember) right after Ginny shut the lid on the music box also "a heavy locket that none of them could open" we know both Kreacher and Mundungus took items from the house. Either or I guarantee took this- and I believe it is the locket of S.Slytherin.

Okay, so this one makes sense. If Kreacher has it, Harry can just order him to give it up, so that's too easy. If the locket hasn't been destroyed, I think it may be with Mundungus, sold to Borgin and Burkes once again, or still in Number 12 Grimmauld Place. I wonder if the secret keeper thing is still in effect if Dumbledore's dead...?

cool Dumbledore is dead, however Harry will still be able to "talk" to him as Dumbledore's headmaster picture was put up in the Headmaster office.

Quite obvious, though some refuse to admit it.

9.) Percy will either die, or be found to be imperiused.

I'm hoping for a death personally. twisted

10) RAB= REGULUS BLACK (Sirius's brother), the one that Voldemort killed, or rather had killed, he probably wasn't important enough to kill himself.
The reason I believe is that he took the locket after coming with Dumbledore (or telling it to him afterward) to the cave and knowing it was a Horcrux- took it home/hid it there. I believe Dumbledore was with him, it would explain a lot, and even more so explain how Dumbledore obviously knew it was a fake and didn't want Harry to become aware of it.

That's crap. Why would Dumbledore go through all that just to weaken himself that much? He said it had taken him a long time to find the cave. He examined everything. Obviously he hadn't been there before. Why would he put Harry through that too? To give him a little step-by-step to find a Horcrux? -scoff- But I do believe Regulus is RAB.

11) Snape........(give me a while i work on this and the rest please.) Thank you.

Snape is out for no one but himself. He'll kill anyone, do anything, as long as he profits from it. He's despicable, and always has been.

Dumbledore...no. Dumbledore treated harry as his grandson. He would do anything possible to help harry and that even includes death. Jk. Rowling stated that there is a reason dumbledore HAD to die. it was "necessary". I believe dumbledore died for harry.

and i also believe that that is Salazars necklace.
Regulus's name is Regulus Arcturus Black. RAB are his initials, and jk rowling stated that its a very good guess and a possibility.  

Rand-Alth0r

princess_slytherin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:09 pm
i know  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items