• Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:58 pm

Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
AutumnsRain
Akatsuki Vash
fine i wont change it....
anyway, at school i try not to act nerdy but sometimes the teacher just waits until someone gets the right answer...so what i do i tell my friend the right answer, but he says that i tellin him to say it cause it not the right answer.....so i end up saying it and everyone looks at me and my teacher praises me, and i seem nerdy crying

lol. i do that! xD
or... i'll just mumble the answer and the teacher keeps asking WHAT IS THE ANSWER? no one responds and then she/he tells us.
and i'm like. psssh. i just said the answer. mrgreen

i also hate it when u sya the right answer but teachers misheard you...and they say WRONG.....then they say exact samethign u did...

LoLz same with me XD one time in calculus I mumbled an answer the the teacher was like "Say it louder" I always think man, why doesn't anyone else say it? D:

I dislike it when the teacher Picks on me and ask me a question i don't know the answer to. I Just Sit there thinking hard and look all dumb D:
then after a long pause i finally answer 'I don't know'.

then the teacher says the answer and i'll be like 'I KNEW IT!'

when really i didn't...

LoLz dork XP hahahah Just today in Bio I would say the answer but the teacher wouldn't hear it XP maybe it's 'cause I'm in the back of the room and she's really old XP
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:28 pm

azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
AutumnsRain
Akatsuki Vash
fine i wont change it....
anyway, at school i try not to act nerdy but sometimes the teacher just waits until someone gets the right answer...so what i do i tell my friend the right answer, but he says that i tellin him to say it cause it not the right answer.....so i end up saying it and everyone looks at me and my teacher praises me, and i seem nerdy crying

lol. i do that! xD
or... i'll just mumble the answer and the teacher keeps asking WHAT IS THE ANSWER? no one responds and then she/he tells us.
and i'm like. psssh. i just said the answer. mrgreen

i also hate it when u sya the right answer but teachers misheard you...and they say WRONG.....then they say exact samethign u did...

LoLz same with me XD one time in calculus I mumbled an answer the the teacher was like "Say it louder" I always think man, why doesn't anyone else say it? D:

I dislike it when the teacher Picks on me and ask me a question i don't know the answer to. I Just Sit there thinking hard and look all dumb D:

when really i didn't...

LoLz dork XP hahahah Just today in Bio I would say the answer but the teacher wouldn't hear it XP maybe it's 'cause I'm in the back of the room and she's really old XP

lol funny story, there this old teacher who substitutes for middle school, and he pretends to not hear alot of things, so he yells alot and says "what?" alot, but i know he got hearing aids>< he so old even my brother in 3rd year of college remembers him

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash

when really i didn't...

lol funny story, there this old teacher who substitutes for middle school, and he pretends to not hear alot of things, so he yells alot and says "what?" alot, but i know he got hearing aids>< he so old even my brother in 3rd year of college remembers him

@ Isaac: that's why you speak up razz

@ Chris: LOOOOL, wow he must be really OLD. My chemistry teacher is really old. He can't hear really well. You gotta talk really loud.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Now here's some cute nerds :'D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:02 pm

@Alisa: Well, even when I do speak up D:

@Justine: HAHAHAHAH LoLz wow XD such a dork ;D
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:22 pm