Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:38 pm
He couldn't help but chuckle a little. Rei's face had been priceless, part way between dazed, shocked and horrified. "it's a caterpilar, Rei. It won't eat you."

Gently he took the small insect from Rei's arm then placed it upon the branch of a nearby tree. After the critter was safe Kai returned his attention to Rei. "Ready to go?" He held out a hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:45 pm
"But it might've been loaded with germs..." Rei grasped Kai's hand, using his leg muscles to push himself on his feet. As much as he put on that little facade, Rei didn't particularly care too much about germs. It was just some mechanical habit of his, he supposed. His mother had always been neurotic about dirt and things.

After brushing off any traces of dirt from his clothes, he stretched, while beginning to walk in some random direction. "Well let's go Ka-"

He paused, scrunching his face in thought. Had he just seen Kai in....He swiftly whirled around to take in Kai's image.

Rich purple cloth stretched beautifully over Kai's figure, leaving little to the imagination. Rei could feel dirty thoughts sweep through his mind, but he fought to keep them down.

"-i."  

Sebastian B Gartner

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:06 pm
The way that Rei was staring at him was unnerving. "They lost one of my bags. And my other scarf and all my other shirts with high necks were in that bag." It was then that the thought of wearing something else over this shirt hit him.

The thought that Rei might jump him passed through Kai's mind. Not that it'd matter that much in the end, but he doubted that he was ready to go very far with Rei. Kai had relatively little experience when it came to relationships. Sure there had been that with Yuriy... and a little bit of this and a pinch of something else. But still, that did not make Kai an expert in any area. Well, except of course for denial, at which he was gifted.

"I haven't spilled anything on myself, have I?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:18 pm
"No!" Rei said rather too quickly, quickly averting his gaze to...his hand. "I'm not staring! Of course I'm not! I was...merely...observing. Something? Yeah, I was observing something. Though that something was kind of nothing so I guess that nothing means SOMETHING. And and and holy \mother of BUDDHA such hotness should not be legal...I mean CATNIP."

He was aware of his rambling, though he didn't particularly care. He just needed to cover up his rather...blatant interest in Kai and his choice in clothing. He knew that he was making things worse, but in moments of insecurity such as this, he tended to lose control and start imploding from insanity and the like.

"Okay so let's get that ice cream." Composure was quickly found, and Rei smiled brightly as if nothing happened.  

Sebastian B Gartner

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:02 pm
Kai smirked at Rei's obvious nervousness. "It should be illegal, eh? I didn't realise this shirt was that... attractive. I just thought it was too small." He was toying with Rei now, like an owner taunting a cat with catnip. Though it did make Kai wonder if Rei liked catnip. He was part cat after all.

Walking slowly to Rei he stopped directly in front of his companion. Placing his index finger under Rei's chin he titled the shorter boy's head up slightly. "You sure you're alright? You look a bit flushed."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:09 pm
He could feel his skin radiating with heat, though he hoped that his tanned skin could obscure the blush. Embarrassment was causing him to shake a little, though his pride forced him to stand absolutely still, staring dead into Kai's eyes. "I-I'm fine. It's just a tad warm out here, that's all."

Or maybe your hotness is RADIATING and my body is unable to cool off!!!

Rei managed to top his excuse with a grin, tactfully closing his eyes in the process. "And since it's so warm...that ice cream? It may help with the...the... weather condition."

Mmm...cherry! o.o  

Sebastian B Gartner

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:42 pm
All sense of self-control and moroals thrown out the metaphoric window Kai smiled. Maybe it was the heat or just the good company but he felt this urge to either a) get with Rei or b) drive Rei to insanity. Whichever came first. It was obviously a side affect of being with Yuriy too much recently.

"Ice cream sounds good." He allowed his finger to slid down Rei's neck and chest before letting his hand fall. He turned and began heading towards the park yet again. he greatly missed the comforting weight of his scarf. His shoulders felt so light.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:33 pm
/Awww, you gave it a name! ^_^/

Rei shivered, bad and dirty thoughts flittering through his head. He jogged to catch up with Kai, humming a happy song. It was SUCH a gorgeous day! Just a tad warmer than needed with a slight breeze. Wah! And there were butterflies! His kitten instinct wanted to chase them around, but his common sense told him that that wouldn't be a very...normal thing to do.

Feh, stupid society and their 'guidelines to normalcy'.

"Okay, all this 'perfect weather and perfect day' thing is boring me!" Rei glared at whatever was in his path. He wanted...DESTRUCTION!!! He wanted someone like NeoBorg to be here and be their bastardly selves. That would just be so funny. Those four were always something to giggle at.  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

1 C4NT SP3LL

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:06 pm
hey *walks in with mystel* i would like to RP with mystel please?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:11 pm
@beamo, remeber there are no RPing of non-Beyblade characters. There is also no script style RPing since it makes experenced forum RPers go gonk You can be Mystel though.

@all, I just paded the RP rules with some notes on RP styles.

@Ja, yah, it needed a name. So I lovingly gave it one. I seem to give a lot of things names lovingly... oO;

---back to the RPness---

"What do you want me to do about it?" Kai asked with annoyance. He rather enjoyed the tranquil day. For the first time in a while he didn't have a migrane. Of course, that condition could change rather rapidly depending on the circumstances. For eample, if Takao showed up and decided to flaunt his idiocy. There was something about Takao and being in public, he could be manageable in one-on-one but put him with people...

A cool breeze blew through the trees, hitting Kai's expose stomace. He shivered slightly. It's not that he was cold it was more of a reflex. "I feel like such a whore..." he muttered absently. The fact that he said it aloud didn't even register until seconds later. At which point he chose to ignore the statement and hoped Rei had been too busy hating the so called 'perfect day'  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:00 pm
"I want you to have a conversation with me, at least!" Rei said, crossing his arms and frowning. Though he wasn't obsessed with breaking silence, around Kai he always felt like he was doing something wrong. Like there was some sort of specific etiquette on how to act around him. "I mean, if I'm annoying you, at least tell me."

He tugged nervously at his gloves. He wondered if he was being un-perfect again and being a nuisance. He didn't want to be an aggrivation. The last time he was, he got hit. Like a lot. That wasn't something he wanted to happen again.

/OMG if Roppie were here she'd probably pwn me with her womanly Rei RP-ing skills @_@/  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:00 pm
((She owns us all at womanly Rei gonk ))

"Trust me, if you were annoying me enough I'd tell you."

It was beyond Kai why everyone always wanted to break silences. He was always most comfortable not sayinng anything. But for Rei's sake he was willing to try at least. Opening his mouth he was abou to say something... anything... but his mind was blank. He was horrible at social interaction and was truly at a loss.

"If you want to talk... then talk." He realised he may have sounded like an arsehole, but what else could he do?  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:36 pm
((*wonders if RP is set after GRev.*))

A cool breeze danced a across a certain blue haired boy's face. Garland openned his eyes, but quickly shut them again as he got a facefull of sun. Eyes not used to the light of the sun, he shielded them and then his eye flickered open. The blue haired BEGA blader had been sitting on a park bench when he'd dozed off. Garland stretched and stood, stomach rumbling. He blinked and looked down at the toned part of his body. "I need something to eat..."

A soft tinkling caught his ears as he turned and saw an iced cream stand, crowed with costomers, jingling. "Iced cream sounds good for the time being." He walked over and joined the line.

(womanly Rei? *Garland lusts after Kai*)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:18 pm
(o.o *has been avoiding* >< I will re-join but I dunno how to like "appear" XD; Some one heelp! xD)  

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:00 pm
/Sorry that I've been....dead for like a long time xD Meow! and yes, a womanly Rei...he goes through heat like a woman goes through PMS xD MEOW! And, um...I don't know if it's set after G-Rev xD I never really thought about it. o.o But, uh, it might as well be!/

"Well, good to know I'm not annoying you," Rei replied, walking a little bit faster. It wasn't that Kai wasn't good company or anything, it's just that, well, he wanted ice cream. Yes, he knew he was acting rather childish, but he didn't care. He had had this craving since like...ever.

Then, suddenly, he was struck with a realization that he had forgotten because of the mud incident. Max...MAX COULD BE IN DANGER! OH DEAR LORD HOW COULD HE HAVE FORGOTTEN?! He turned on his heel, seeing the dojo a good distance away. "MAAAAXXXX!!!!"

He only hoped he wasn't too late.  
The Creative Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces