HARRY POTTER AS THE 7th HORRCRUX!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Harry is the 7th horrcrux?
  ABSOLUTLY!!
  It deffinitly is possible
  No, Voldemort wouldn'd destroy his own horrcrux!
  It just doesn't make sense...
  -gasp- YOU SAID HIS NAME!!
View Results

emoplatypus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:19 pm
Yes, I admit it would make one awsome plot twist but it's not possible. Voldemort most likely already had his 7th.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:48 pm
Babii_Brunette
My friend thinks that Harry is voldemort's 7th horrcrux. I think this would be an awsome twist!! I mean, he thinks the profacey talks about Harry right? (it basicly sounds like only 'Harry' can destroy him) and I think Voldemort knows that in order to kill Voldemort, Harry would have to kill himself, but he couldn't kill him if he's already dead!! At which point, in my opinoin, the profacy IS going to turn out to be about Neville and Neville will kill Voldemort.

Rom=+Hermione will kissy kiss...

THE END!! (JK better not die before the end of the 7th book!!)

please try to make sense of this!!

wow dat be awesome(sarcastically)  

Pow in the Wow

kyomuffins

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:56 am
It's possible, b/c JK Rowling DID write the 5th book like a badly written fanfiction, who's to say she won't do it again? B/c that would BLOW!

I don't think Harry is the 7th Horrcrux (sp?), Voldemort already has the seventh one.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:37 pm
Babii_Brunette
My friend thinks that Harry is voldemort's 7th horrcrux. I think this would be an awsome twist!! I mean, he thinks the profacey talks about Harry right? (it basicly sounds like only 'Harry' can destroy him) and I think Voldemort knows that in order to kill Voldemort, Harry would have to kill himself, but he couldn't kill him if he's already dead!! At which point, in my opinoin, the profacy IS going to turn out to be about Neville and Neville will kill Voldemort.

wow..interesting take on this...i don't like the idea of harry dying...but it does make sense, your reasons for thinking this...

but as it was stated in one of your poll options why would voldemort try to kill his horcrux? so it's doubtful.  

camouflage_girl

FinalChaos27

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:18 am
No, Harry is not the 7th Horcrux. I tell you them
1.Gryfindors Sword
2.Sorting Hat
3.Marvolos Ring
4.Hufflepuffs Glass
5.A claw of a raven
6.Snake
7.Wormtail

These are just predictions at what they are.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:57 pm
Harry can't be a Horcrux, I don't think it's possible.  

covo

Temaile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:10 am
It could be possible, but then Harry AND Voldemort will die. Hmm, I'd like that plot.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:15 am
DevilForgmasterOfDracula
No, Harry is not the 7th Horcrux. I tell you them
1.Gryfindors Sword
2.Sorting Hat
3.Marvolos Ring
4.Hufflepuffs Glass
5.A claw of a raven
6.Snake
7.Wormtail

These are just predictions at what they are.
What people keep forgetting is that there are SIX horcruxes, not SEVEN. Voldemort divided his soul into seven pieces - one piece is still inside Voldemort. Secondly, one was Tom riddle's diary, which Harry has destroyed already.
Second was Marvolo's ring, which Dumbledore destroyed.
One was Slytherin's locket, which RAB stole.
Have the people who make up lists with outrageous claims such as "Gryffindor's sword" even read the sixth book?
We need explanations for three horcruxes, and Harry needs to find four, assuming RAB did not destroy Slytherin's locket.
It is assumed that one of the last three will be Hufflepuff's teacup and something belonging to Ravenclaw.
Now it's possible that Gryffindor's sword is a horcrux, but considering the sword was hidden in the hat, only to be retrieved by a "true Gryffindor", please explain how Voldemort got his hands on it when he had not stepped inside Hogwarts since before Harry's birth, let alone since Harry pulled it from the sorting hat.
The sorting hat is equally ridiculous.

It's more than likely Nagini, but not necessarily - so far we have something from Voldemort's ancestry, his own past, and one from three of the four founders of Hogwarts. Now I can't think of any artifacts Voldemort got his hands on that belong to Gryffindor, but as I just alluded to... Harry is a 'true Gryffindor". I don't like the idea of Harry as a horcrux, and I think it would be a cheap plot twist, but it's far more likely than anything else suggested thus far.  

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

ofbittersweetmemories

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:38 am
I agree with the fact that in no way can Harry be the 7th horcrux.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:02 pm
-stamps foot-

NONONONONONONO!

It's just not plausible. Voldemort is too stuck-up and full of himself to trust a peice of his soul to another person. Besides, he would not kill his own horcrux. If Voldemort ever used a living thing, it's Nagini. That's it. Harry is not a horcrux. And you cannot accidentally make a horcrux!!! Voldemort did not make him one by accident.

The final thing that makes it impossible for Harry to be a Horcrux: After he tried to kill Harry, his powers were gone. How could he have made Harry a horcrux if his powers were gone? He was barely alive, let alone able to make Harry into a horcrux, something that requires powerful and complicated magic.

Spastic waffles

Nachttoter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:22 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:18 pm
Okay let's see here. I never would have thought of this idea but I like it. So if Harry is the Horcrux that is a good alternate explanation for his not dying as a baby. So let's say the process was successful but making 7 horcruxes is what really weakened and almost killed Voldemort...sounds plausible. It's also a good explanation for Harry and Voldemort sharing certain powers, such as parseltongue. So now the only problem is why Voldemort continually tries to kill Harry. Hmm. Maybe he knows of a way to free that part of his soul after killing Harry and thus regain some of his power? I'm not sure about that part. However, I think this idea has merit. Good for you, person who thought it up. xd  

Wayward_Wind

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

~rubyblue~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:19 pm
turfTalking
How would Voldemort put his soul in Harry anyway? He only saw Harry once when he was a little kid. I think the final horrcrux is Voldemort himself. his soul is already split up so why not split it up then put it inside himself?
well voldemort could've made harry the final horcrux when he did put the curse on him that night.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:21 pm
Wayward_Wind
Okay let's see here. I never would have thought of this idea but I like it. So if Harry is the Horcrux that is a good alternate explanation for his not dying as a baby. So let's say the process was successful but making 7 horcruxes is what really weakened and almost killed Voldemort...sounds plausible. It's also a good explanation for Harry and Voldemort sharing certain powers, such as parseltongue. So now the only problem is why Voldemort continually tries to kill Harry. Hmm. Maybe he knows of a way to free that part of his soul after killing Harry and thus regain some of his power? I'm not sure about that part. However, I think this idea has merit. Good for you, person who thought it up. xd
i agree...maybe somehow voldemort doesnt know harry is the final horcrux?  

~rubyblue~

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:23 pm
~rubyblue~
turfTalking
How would Voldemort put his soul in Harry anyway? He only saw Harry once when he was a little kid. I think the final horrcrux is Voldemort himself. his soul is already split up so why not split it up then put it inside himself?
well voldemort could've made harry the final horcrux when he did put the curse on him that night.

Here's your flaw. Why put a horocrux in something that would've died? Remember, Voldemort had no idea the curse would backfire. And once you're nothing but a soul that last thing on your mind is tear your soul again and place it in whatever.  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff