Is this one of my better Rp ideas???
  YESH ITS AWSOME!!!!
  Eh its ok
  It needs some tweeking
  IT'S AWFUL!!!! never post another rp again get off the internet
View Results

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:25 pm
It was easy enough to dodge a move he himself could preform. Though he was trained in a different style he could match this man easily. The roof corner was destroyed completely. There was no point in landing there now. learn to control your power better, child He thought useing his power to make the thought heard in only the boys mind, concealing it so he could not be pinpointed. He was floating in the air a few meters above where the roof was broken. The explosion hid his voice as he muttered the spell and thin clear wings appeared to be flowing out of his back but not touching him. Waiting calmly for a response he hovered waiting to see if even the summoned pet could see through his magic. He was like a ghost, invisible but still noticable through his aura something the boy had only barely been capable of touching in his training it seemed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:24 pm
Makunichi heard a ruckuss outside and looked out the window. He saw two people and a cat and a wolf. "I wonder whats going on." He thought to himself. "Moriko, lets go see if theres something wrong." Moriko and Makunichi jumped out of the window to go towards the roof that was partially destroyed.  

vengeful_soul93

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:43 pm
"Tch!' latuf scoffed bitterly he was being mocked that set him off all his reason left him now but his thoughts were purely calm. looking around he could see a small enrgy trail leading up there resided a blur. "Thats my target" he thought. it doged his attack with ease so he supposed he was should take his spells up to the next level with some combonations. and if matters became worse he had one technique no one knew because he himself invented it it was his ultimate technique. but he decided to save that for drastic measures due to the strain it caused on his body "DISPERSE!" he yelled releasing the dark beast spell hed cast. he stood there and thought for a split second. He suddenly smirked "HA!" he said as he bent down his arms crossed as if he was about to jump and spin mid air. "MOCK ME WILL YA! TAKE THIS!" he jumpped forward and beggan to spin midair at a fast rate. "SPECULUM CONTEGO!!" He yelled as a Thin coat of Glissing armor covered his whole body the mirror like armor intensifyed the light reffelcting it in all directions. latuf would have never thought to do this if his target haddnt dogged his dark beast attack it was obvious that his target was trained in some dark art and his aura seamed demonic so light would ither extremly weaken him or destroy him. latuf theroy was still jump forst ask questions later.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:34 pm
"Release." He hissed as he attempted to dodge the attack, seeing at how being at that distance made it merely impossible he let his cloaking fall and folded in the wings around him making him drop and giving him a barrier. Feeling the impact Issac was thrown back and towards the ground. "Ouch." He muttered starting to get up. He would play this for now but he shifted his hand under his cloak and started etching runes into the ground by memory in a small circle. "Devaris." He whispered starting the spell "Akainen" He would wait till need be to say the last, since the power it took from him could kill him at worst.  

Issac Avvyien

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:22 am
latuf looked at the dark mass and scoffed whne he heard the ouch "Hes still making fun of me" latuf thought in rage his mirror armor glinting in the light. then he heard the figure speaking. "Damn" he spat "Hes playing with me." latuf could see he wasnt near this mans level when it came to dark magic, but he was at this mans level with the Amortus spells. even though he only knew a few they were hig level spells. an idea struck him suddenly. he smirked lets "try this". he said throwing his arm out to the side he tensed and began to speak slowly. "atrum flatus" he said under his breathe. Many black dots distrorted the air around him this was a dark matter spell. it formmed arolund his fist and trailed down his arm grabbing his shoulder with his other hand and tensing it all focused to one small ball i the palm of his hand." i hope ur ready for this." he said as the ball began to spin rapidly in his hand. charging forward a few steps he thurt out his arm and tensed it further. "Atrum Suffragium!" he yelled out as the area distorted around them and the ball collapsed making a black hole large enough to suck his opponet inthe house floor bellow them began to rip. "IM not DONE YET!!" he yelledout over the dark vortex. "Chain Camur" he yelled out as soon as hedc done this he sent billions of dark chain hooks from his hand through the vortex athis opponnet.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:15 pm
"s**t," Issac muttered jumping back to try and avoid the chains. A snap of power surged through him as he pulled away from the runes he had etched and sent pain running up his arm. "Tsk.. he shouldn't be useing this. There are to many people around." He whispered. "Idiot you'll get the others killed." He lifted himself off the ground jumping towards the void. "Arion Vas." He called as the dark matter started to reform around him he would take the blunt of the attack but it would hurt his enemy as well. The matter melded with his skin making a thin but durable armor. It shaped itself to look like a knight, and the blade that started to form in his hand glowed a soft purple. "Bring it then." He hissed his voice distorted by the mask that was still forming. "And I will teach you the true power of a dark summoner." Wings started to shift into the darkness flareing as he pulled the blade strait infront of him and lunged forward. "Good bye."
http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx54/Vorpail/Assassin.jpg  

Issac Avvyien

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:32 pm
latuf staggered his life force was getting low he could feel the creature inside him rearing up. he noticed the spell. and recognized it. "I cant use dark magic hes the superior in that so i guess its only amourtus spells.
he thought but at this point his minerals were low. "alveus loricatus"
a thin glowing white and gold armor formed out of his skin. "Holly armor versus Darkness. Lets see who wins!" pulling out his katana and lungeing forward. he swiped his hand across the sword. "Tendo" he said the blade grew in length and thickened"thats all my energy. if i donbt win now its all over for me. Screaming out he brought his blade at angle with Issacs throat.
((lets just say its a classic samuri lunge attack wherre one person will come out alive im allowing you the victory for sake of plot. im not gonna die though.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:54 pm
He saw the look in his eyes and stopped himself thinking the word 'release.' in his mind the armor faded and he dropped to the ground landing in a assassins crouch. He stood quickly and swung his blade blocking the attack easily, he swung the thin black blade to the left and knocked his away landing a punch to Latuf's stomache. "Your weak." He said coldly. "Your hunger overwelms your mind and blocks all the flow of power." Issac stepped back and let Latuf fall to the ground. "Flencea" He whispered turning away. Instead of hitting cement Latuf hit something soft though it wasnt visible it held him there. "If your hungry come with me, this is the only time you will ever recieve my help." He called a little ways away as he pulled his cloak back around him his sword disolving in his free hand.

(I would rather leave you knowing you needed immprovment then injured with no help. Its a good day today I dont feel like being an a**)  

Issac Avvyien

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:42 pm
Makunichi stared at the two battle each other with awe and fear. Both of them used dark magic and both of them were well advanced in it. He fled to the house behind him so as to not get injured during the fight. He decided on going out after the fight was done, even though he wasnt advanced in dark magic he could still use it to heal people which hasnt been heard of.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:29 pm
latuf laid there clutching his stomach the armor had shattered. he was growing weak the voicein his head grew louder. "H..Ow...Dare u shame me..." then he passed out.

(LOLZ HELLZ IS EXPECTED TO CARRY ME ^ ^ just like in all the rp's)  

latuf
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:38 am
Latufs words barely reached him but they struck him coldly. “Shame,” Isaac muttered turning around to look at the heap that he had let live. “Is that what you call my hospitality.” It was more a statement then a question as he walked back over to the small group like a knight. He knelt down and grabbed him by the hair forcing him to look at him, unconscious or not a pain like that would cause someone to awaken if enforced enough, he knew he had done it before. His eyes showed no emotion as he held the man there. “You are nothing more than an ungrateful fool just like the others I have met recently. Only I killed them, maybe you should be given the same fate.” He dropped his head and walked around him slowly then growled lightly. “I choose to be kind to someone and this is how it is returned.” He snapped stopping and kicking him in the ribcage. He continued to walk around him and grabbed him by the hair again. “A smart man would have kept his mouth shut and when starving in the streets would have been grateful for the offer and followed obediently.” Isaac had had enough, “But now because of you, all of your friends as well will go hungry again and you all can freeze.” He turned his gaze to the girl, easily sensing the other hiding in the shadows he rose his voice so he could hear. “Enjoy your night and thank your friend for his attitude.” He dropped the man’s head again and walked away a raven flew over to him from a roof top and flared its large wings as it landed on his shoulder and he seemed to be engulfed in shadows leaving them alone in the street.
( lol hurry hellz he may get cold soon and freeze to death O.o)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:19 pm
Makunichi froze when he was mentioned to. As soon as the guy left he ran out to the street to the guy on the ground. One look at him and he could tell that this guy was lucky to be alive. "Hold on ill help you." He muttered. "Naguchi" he said under his breath and some of the guys cuts and bruses started to fade away. "Well that should help a bit, i cant go much farther." He shrugged off the pain that it did to him, the reason why he rarely used this spell. He ran his fingers down his stomach afterwords and flinched from where the cuts and bruses appeared on him. He looked up and saw a girl. "Hurry up i think hes hurt bad." He yelled to her.  

vengeful_soul93

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:49 am
((~sigh~ here i come i am cinamon ;o))

Hikaru had stood back and allowed for Latuf to do the fighting, she could sense that the guy was way out of her league and knew better then to get in a fight with him, after he had begun to leave she scooped up Latuf in both her arms as another came out and began to heal his wounds "Alright.." she murmered as she looked to the man leaving that had just defeated her friend, wondering if she was to follow him or not, she knew that she had some food though not alot, and in the end decided to follow after him "wait, please, forgive my aquantince, he doesn't think before he speaks, his pride is what had spoken, not his mind" she pleaded as she followed behind, latuf now strung over her shoulder as if he was a sack of potato's. "I'm sure when he awakes he will be grateful that he is alive, give him a chance" she continued to plead, not sure of this stranger would even be listening to her, she looked back at the man that had healed latuf and with one motion of her head told him to follow along.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:30 am
Isaac didn't bother to turn around and only increased his pace to get away. "Leave, he has proven you are worthless to me." He growled as he finally stopped and turned towards her. "I could have saved you all, taught you alot as well, things that would improve you. But your all ungreatful." He waved his arm infront of him and sent a shock wave of black magic towards her. "Cindorai." He muttered watching it flare as it hit them knocking her back a bit. "I should never have bothered."  

Issac Avvyien

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:37 am
Makunichi watched as the girl took the guy who he had healed and started to follow her when she motioned to him. When the other guy sent the blast at them he muttered "Kazuno" to protect them from the blast but were still pushed back. "Come on its quite clear that he doesnt want us to follow us, for all we know he could kill us if we get in his way. Please, lets just go the other way." He pleaded for the girl to come back, he didnt want to heal anyone just yet he was still recovering from when he had healed the guy on the girls shoulder  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff