Reply Beyblade Association
Secret Santa - now let's party on! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweaksy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:12 pm
I'm too late! sweatdrop Oh well, I probably won't be able to be on during christmas much anyways...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:37 pm
I already got the gift, but now to wait..... I really want to give the gift to the person!  

ilovemars

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:39 pm
Sorry Yami_elf, but we had to give writers/artists some time. ^^ There should be other events in the future though. You can always join the art contest if you're an artist. *nudge nudge*

Heeh, waiting can be a bother, eh? You could always gift wrap it and send it to the recipiant to make them suffer.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:29 pm
Do I even have a scanner? oO;; I don't know...  

Tweaksy

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:22 pm
yami_elf
Do I even have a scanner? oO;; I don't know...

Those were my thoughts exactly! xp
I'm just hoping that once i dolocate my scanner and it connection wire, I'll my stuff will be dark enough e.e; If it's not I'm going to be one pissed of girl stare

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:50 pm
If the lines don't come through dark enough when scanning you should be able to darken them in any photo editing programme. Photoshop makes that easy. For photoshop press CTRL L and you bring yourself to shade balance.

For that matter, if anyone's having troubles getting lineart dark enough or cleaned up I'd be happy to help you out with it. Since that's really the extent of my artistic talent... cleaning up lineart. ._.

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:42 pm
Prixy
If the lines don't come through dark enough when scanning you should be able to darken them in any photo editing programme. Photoshop makes that easy. For photoshop press CTRL L and you bring yourself to shade balance.

For that matter, if anyone's having troubles getting lineart dark enough or cleaned up I'd be happy to help you out with it. Since that's really the extent of my artistic talent... cleaning up lineart. ._.

Really?Nice! Now if only I could find the cable for the scanner. sweatdrop

Aw but don't selly ourself short Prixy I'm sure there are other thing you could dobetter then those of us who draw. 3nodding

Anywho i shall going digging for the cable after finals! Or else my head is going to explode from all this stress! I swear I think I'mgoing ot get premature wrinkles and grow gray hair before vacation starts. Owie! Myhead hurts just thinking about it. T.T

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:22 pm
I'm a writer, not an artist. ^^V I'm extremely tallented in getting people to spit food or beverages on their monitor/keyboard. A friend has sworn off eating or drinking when talking to me over IM.

Don't go getting sick from stress. Not a fun thing to do.

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:28 pm
I guess I came a tidbit too late sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:56 am
*pats Kou's head* There shall be other events... probably. @_@ If I ever stop being a lazy bum.

There's the art contest. =D

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:41 pm
Let's be bums toge-

*too lazy*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:21 pm
Merry Christmas everyone!  

Icy_Wind

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:29 am
Thanks to everyone that participated. I hpe you all had a wonderful Christmas. ^^ I wish you all good luck in the new year now.

This shall be unstickied now.

Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces