Submit

Halloween! <3
<33
100%
 100%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 19

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:30 pm
Oh my God I love you for mentioning Nilbog in the Monster survival guide hahaha that movie is freaking amazing  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:57 pm
oh wow great job with all of this ^^ i hope some people start soon  

HippieKrowly

winter rat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:05 pm
User Image
Ahah mhm! Shocked to see someone actually read the guide. XD

And thank you. User Image

» Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:23 pm
I just made a guild announcement about it

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

winter rat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:23 pm
User Image
Oh snap, I need an account for the lotto. Totally forgot. x_X

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:54 pm
Yay, thanks for making an announcement! ;D
Hopefully more people will take part now.  

PtPP Mule
Crew

-x-Lady Fenrir-

Sexy Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:58 pm
I read it all.

A lot of it made me laugh. xD

Although the satanic thing with reading it aloud, even as a joke, it's actually true. It's quite dangerous to do that on any day, especially Halloween though. I found that out through an old teacher of mine who hosted a Wicca club and is Wiccan herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:03 pm
Vengeance girl
I read it all.

Although the satanic thing with reading it aloud, even as a joke, it's actually true. It's quite dangerous to do that on any day, especially Halloween though. I found that out through an old teacher of mine who hosted a Wicca club and is Wiccan herself.

Really?

Tell me the story, in details. o: I never heard anything like that before, well on this show The Haunting but I am never sure to believe that even though I believe in ghost.  

PtPP Mule
Crew

-x-Lady Fenrir-

Sexy Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:14 pm
PtPP Mule
Vengeance girl
I read it all.

Really?

Tell me the story, in details. o: I never heard anything like that before, well on this show The Haunting but I am never sure to believe that even though I believe in ghost.

Lol. I don't exactly have a set story, but she was telling me about how dangerous it is especially on Halloween to do any magic of any sort, because if a spell goes wrong, it can have a lot more consequences than on a regular day because I guess theres more spiritual activity that day than others? I can't exactly remember the reason. But I remember that just don't even do white magic spells on that day. And black magic is just plain dangerous to practice regardless of the day.

I've also done research, and ended up finding satanic spells and summoning spells. I never ever repeated them aloud in case of the consequences. Actually sometimes there wouldn't even be the whole spell for the safety of the reader.

Not only that, but the language doesn't even sound latin. It sounds like it would be parseltongue or something. I dunno. It creeped the hell outta me reading it.

By the way, I've found these in books, and online. :/

And I completely believe in ghosts. I've had my own experiences with them. Now those I have stories for lol.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:17 pm
Vengeance girl
PtPP Mule
Vengeance girl
I read it all.

Really?

Lol. I don't exactly have a set story, but she was telling me about how dangerous it is especially on Halloween to do any magic of any sort, because if a spell goes wrong, it can have a lot more consequences than on a regular day because I guess theres more spiritual activity that day than others? I can't exactly remember the reason. But I remember that just don't even do white magic spells on that day. And black magic is just plain dangerous to practice regardless of the day.

I've also done research, and ended up finding satanic spells and summoning spells. I never ever repeated them aloud in case of the consequences. Actually sometimes there wouldn't even be the whole spell for the safety of the reader.

Not only that, but the language doesn't even sound latin. It sounds like it would be parseltongue or something. I dunno. It creeped the hell outta me reading it.

And I completely believe in ghosts. I've had my own experiences with them. Now those I have stories for lol.

Oh man. D: I've always been scared of witch craft and spells. They seem rather real to me, and I tend to believe that Halloween is a lot more spookier than we believe. In fact, I do believe that a lot of the people "trick or treating" aren't real humans. You know what I mean?

Oh ghost story, tell me ~ : D  

PtPP Mule
Crew

-x-Lady Fenrir-

Sexy Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:43 pm
PtPP Mule
Vengeance girl
PtPP Mule
Vengeance girl
I read it all.

Really?

Oh man. D: I've always been scared of witch craft and spells. They seem rather real to me, and I tend to believe that Halloween is a lot more spookier than we believe. In fact, I do believe that a lot of the people "trick or treating" aren't real humans. You know what I mean?

Oh ghost story, tell me ~ : D

Yeah no I know exactly what you mean. I've seen some freaky s**t happen while trick or treating. Like seeing people across the street one second, and them not being there the next. Or being at a dead end street, and seeing something truely horrifying, and then you do like a double take to see if it was really there, and it's not.

Well you know about EVP? If not, it's Electronic Voice Phenomena. I used to try to get EVP's all the time. My old house (my grandparents are still there so I can go back anytime), I've gotten some freaky stuff in there. Also my grandpa has seen s**t too. Sometimes I used to look at my cat look at me, then look at something moving behind me. Like a person...and no one would be there. o_o

One EVP I got, I will never forget it. I got it with my old phone (sadly it's deleted because I hit the wrong button -_____-). I was alone in the house. Sitting on my grandma's bed. I put the phone at the edge of the bed and on the recording and clearly said "If theres anything you want to say, or make yourself known, speak now." I'm sitting in a silent room for about 45 seconds. Then I quietly go over and turn my recording off. Now this is what I hear on the playback. I hear like a man and a woman quietly talking to eachother in it. Then all of a sudden, they stop, and I hear like someone scratching on the buttons on my phone, as if fumbling around to turn it off. Then like 10 seconds after that I go turn it off. Scared the s**t outta me. Also I felt a chilling presense in the room while recording.

Another one. Spirits mess around with the energy in the air. I've gotten random battery drains while filming/recording/just talking on the phone. Then as soon as I stop, and the bad vibe goes away, my battery goes back to full again.

But one time, I was messing around with iTunes. All of a sudden (this will sound straight out of a horror movie, but I swear to god, it is 100% real. Not at all made up). well anyways. All of a sudden, while I'm playing a song, it stops playing at 15 seconds. I'm trying to fix it, when all of a sudden the play/pause button starts flashing between playing and pause, (I'm not even touching the computer at this point) the song starts rewinding itsself second by second, then starts skipping backwards in the songs. Finally it stops at Highway To Hell by AC/DC. (Ironic much?) And if I try doing anything, it deletes the song. (I lost a few songs and had to regain it back that night. -___- And while it was rewinding and spazzing, my phone started ringing off the hook, when I answered, it was like a dropped call, and my lights spazzed out. AND I felt a really chilling presense. Seriously. This is no joke. Really did happen exactly the way I told it.

Also, my old town/neighborhood is built on old indian ground. I think it was Chumashe? I'm not sure. I'll ask my friend. My old middle school was built on an indian burial ground...It explains so much about how creepy it was especially at night! xD

I also had a summer school teacher who told us about her black cat that she had to put down because it was literally posessed. She said her cat was the sweetest thing, they moved houses, then never came back the same. Like she'd be super sweet and cuddly, then all of a sudden she'd start growling and her eye color would change (stereotypical I know, but that's what she told me), and all of a sudden she'd start violently attacking my teacher. At one point, she was able to lock her in the bathroom and you don't even want to know the sounds and how violent it sounded in there. So they decided to put the cat down. :[
By the way, it's noted that her new house house really was built on indian land.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:57 pm
Vengeance girl

Yeah no I know exactly what you mean. I've seen some freaky s**t happen while trick or treating. Like seeing people across the street one second, and them not being there the next. Or being at a dead end street, and seeing something truely horrifying, and then you do like a double take to see if it was really there, and it's not.

Well you know about EVP? If not, it's Electronic Voice Phenomena. I used to try to get EVP's all the time. My old house (my grandparents are still there so I can go back anytime), I've gotten some freaky stuff in there. Also my grandpa has seen s**t too. Sometimes I used to look at my cat look at me, then look at something moving behind me. Like a person...and no one would be there. o_o

One EVP I got, I will never forget it. I got it with my old phone (sadly it's deleted because I hit the wrong button -_____-). I was alone in the house. Sitting on my grandma's bed. I put the phone at the edge of the bed and on the recording and clearly said "If theres anything you want to say, or make yourself known, speak now." I'm sitting in a silent room for about 45 seconds. Then I quietly go over and turn my recording off. Now this is what I hear on the playback. I hear like a man and a woman quietly talking to eachother in it. Then all of a sudden, they stop, and I hear like someone scratching on the buttons on my phone, as if fumbling around to turn it off. Then like 10 seconds after that I go turn it off. Scared the s**t outta me. Also I felt a chilling presense in the room while recording.

Another one. Spirits mess around with the energy in the air. I've gotten random battery drains while filming/recording/just talking on the phone. Then as soon as I stop, and the bad vibe goes away, my battery goes back to full again.

But one time, I was messing around with iTunes. All of a sudden (this will sound straight out of a horror movie, but I swear to god, it is 100% real. Not at all made up). well anyways. All of a sudden, while I'm playing a song, it stops playing at 15 seconds. I'm trying to fix it, when all of a sudden the play/pause button starts flashing between playing and pause, (I'm not even touching the computer at this point) the song starts rewinding itsself second by second, then starts skipping backwards in the songs. Finally it stops at Highway To Hell by AC/DC. (Ironic much?) And if I try doing anything, it deletes the song. (I lost a few songs and had to regain it back that night. -___- And while it was rewinding and spazzing, my phone started ringing off the hook, when I answered, it was like a dropped call, and my lights spazzed out. AND I felt a really chilling presense. Seriously. This is no joke. Really did happen exactly the way I told it.

Also, my old town/neighborhood is built on old indian ground. I think it was Chumashe? I'm not sure. I'll ask my friend. My old middle school was built on an indian burial ground...It explains so much about how creepy it was especially at night! xD

I also had a summer school teacher who told us about her black cat that she had to put down because it was literally posessed. She said her cat was the sweetest thing, they moved houses, then never came back the same. Like she'd be super sweet and cuddly, then all of a sudden she'd start growling and her eye color would change (stereotypical I know, but that's what she told me), and all of a sudden she'd start violently attacking my teacher. At one point, she was able to lock her in the bathroom and you don't even want to know the sounds and how violent it sounded in there. So they decided to put the cat down. :[
By the way, it's noted that her new house house really was built on indian land.

I know! And than you think it's in your head or someone messing with you?! But it happens every year. o_O
Mhmm I've seen it on ghost shows, they would use them and whatnot.
And holy crap, you had a lot of scary experience with ghost.. D: And I believe you, even though a lot of people don't believe in ghost, I really do. I remember this one time, when I first moved into my current house, my dog would just sit by the wall, staring at the ceiling and bark, like something was there, she would bark and growl and just keep doing it and than just stop. I mean, that was weird. I have never had anything you went through though, thankfully. That just seems to scary for me, I can't even last in a simple Haunted House without getting scared. XD Plus when I am watching scary movies I have to have my eyes shut most of time haha, I sound like such a wuss. I love being scared but yeah, that's too a different level. D:

I heard that most Indian land is haunted, my grandmother is buried in the indian's land here. And apparently the road by the land is haunted, a lot of people died there.  

PtPP Mule
Crew

-x-Lady Fenrir-

Sexy Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:13 pm
PtPP Mule
Vengeance girl

I know! And than you think it's in your head or someone messing with you?! But it happens every year. o_O
Mhmm I've seen it on ghost shows, they would use them and whatnot.
And holy crap, you had a lot of scary experience with ghost.. D: And I believe you, even though a lot of people don't believe in ghost, I really do. I remember this one time, when I first moved into my current house, my dog would just sit by the wall, staring at the ceiling and bark, like something was there, she would bark and growl and just keep doing it and than just stop. I mean, that was weird. I have never had anything you went through though, thankfully. That just seems to scary for me, I can't even last in a simple Haunted House without getting scared. XD Plus when I am watching scary movies I have to have my eyes shut most of time haha, I sound like such a wuss. I love being scared but yeah, that's too a different level. D:

I heard that most Indian land is haunted, my grandmother is buried in the indian's land here. And apparently the road by the land is haunted, a lot of people died there.
Holy crap that is scary! And yeah, most indian land is haunted.

But I'm not scared of movies. xD I love being scared actually. Gives me a thrill. I especially like cuddling while watching a scary movie. Makes me feel safer. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:13 pm
I LOVE THE GUIDE
I speak to my mom in LatinXD
creeps her the ******** out.
and nilbongXDD

Costume contest entry?

User Image  

l u c i d x d r e a m s

winter rat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:34 pm
User Image
Mhmm! Indians are no joke, than again it's told they haunted it because their land was stolen.
Hehe same, I cannot watch a scary movie alone, I always need my boy with me.

Yay! Glad you like it! xD
And alright, thank you for entering. <33 I shall update the front. :]

- Recycle Bin -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff