Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Which kamen rider opening song do u like?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrona_13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:19 pm
I like the opening of "Kamen Rider Dragon Knight." I think it's a pretty good song. It gets my brain pumped out to watch the episodes. Plus, I get inspired to write my fan fic.

The one for "Ryuki" is good. I like it because it's energetic. I wish I could play the Dragon Knight game for the Wii. It's awesome. I've seen some videos and I want to play it so badly, but I don't have a Wii or the game. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:14 am
Chrona_13
I like the opening of "Kamen Rider Dragon Knight." I think it's a pretty good song. It gets my brain pumped out to watch the episodes. Plus, I get inspired to write my fan fic.

The one for "Ryuki" is good. I like it because it's energetic. I wish I could play the Dragon Knight game for the Wii. It's awesome. I've seen some videos and I want to play it so badly, but I don't have a Wii or the game. sweatdrop

they have a game for dragon knight o.O i want to play the KR Climax heroes game ^-^ and kabuto if i can get my hands on them  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Grave Heat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:57 am
WBX! That and Blade's second opening, Elements.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:02 pm
Such a hard choice for me between Climax Jump from Den-O, Journey through the Decade from Decade, and WBX from Double.  

Kamen Rider Tiki

4,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:38 pm
Yeah those are all good songs xd but I really like the den-o song climax jump especially the remake where all the imagins sing the lyrics together blaugh  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff