28%  [ 6 ]
The Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts! "Back to stare in awe at the Outcasts?"
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

FireKunai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:19 pm
Roane Farhall

Remember, these soldiers honestly believe they're doing the right thing. It's what they were taught was the right thing since they were born in the Enclave bases (since the Enclave accepts outsiders a little less easily than the outcasts).

Yeah, that's what I thought too. I suppose most members of the Enclave weren't really given a choice. The Enclave is all they have known. They don't really know any better. It's like they were conditioned to believe they were doing the right thing because of how they were raised. Especially Autumn since his dad was a high ranking officer.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:31 pm
The Enclave might be technologically advanced and the BOS unicef, but they suck compared to super mutant behemoths.

(i changed my mind.)

if the super mutants could mutate a dweathclaw...
or the mysterious stranger  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

FireKunai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:31 pm
The Enclave managed to catch a Super Mutant once. You find it in a tank in Raven Rock.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:02 pm
FireKunai
The Enclave managed to catch a Super Mutant once. You find it in a tank in Raven Rock.

Indeed they did, and a lot of Deathclaws  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

FireKunai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:05 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
FireKunai

I wish I had a Deathclaw.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:16 pm
i preffer the enclaves armor and there plasma rifle but....BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL FTW!!!! mainly beacuse the enclaves intentions are'nt good they want to contaminate the water with the anti-mutagen thingy which in turn will kill your big buddy fawkes  

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

FireKunai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:36 pm
creavous
i preffer the enclaves armor and there plasma rifle but....BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL FTW!!!! mainly beacuse the enclaves intentions are'nt good they want to contaminate the water with the anti-mutagen thingy which in turn will kill your big buddy fawkes

Well, one could argue that it was Eden whom wanted to poison the water, not the Enclave as a whole. Colonel Autumn, the "gorilla" of the Enclave actually objected to the FEV virus cos he knew it would kill nearly everyone in the capital Wasteland.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:59 pm
I am with the BoS.
Their cause is more noble.
The BoS seem to take more pride in honor.
The Enclave on the other hand are a bunch of sadists who care nothing for preserving human life or arent even making an attempt to improve things in the wasteland.  

Dona Amora de Crema

Shy Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:14 pm
FireKunai
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
FireKunai

I know right!? you'd be the envy of your neighbors  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:27 pm
I'd take the Brotherhood. Granted, I love being a dickbag as much as the next guy, but poisoning the water is just a little worse than what I'm willing to do.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:57 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
FireKunai
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
FireKunai

As long as it didn't eat and kill your neighbors.....
"Damn, I can't believe Tom finally got a Deathclaw.....wait, where's Timmy?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:45 pm
FireKunai
creavous

Well, one could argue that it was Eden whom wanted to poison the water, not the Enclave as a whole. Colonel Autumn, the "gorilla" of the Enclave actually objected to the FEV virus cos he knew it would kill nearly everyone in the capital Wasteland.
Precisely. In all truths. Edens idea is right in a purely logical, Enclave will rebuild the world way. However Autumn wanted to use the purifier to make it a means for the masses to flock to the Enclave, furthering their numbers and so on. All in all, I loved the Enclaves ideals, propaganda, and structure. But their overall lack of sympathy causes me to defect to the BOS Capital Wasteland detachment.  

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:26 pm
Haratio TaFotter
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
FireKunai
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
FireKunai

As long as it didn't eat and kill your neighbors.....
"Damn, I can't believe Tom finally got a Deathclaw.....wait, where's Timmy?!"

Hmmm I wonder if Deathclaws leave "atom bombs" on your neighbors yard afterwards  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:01 pm
Martyr_of_Death
FireKunai
creavous

Precisely. In all truths. Edens idea is right in a purely logical, Enclave will rebuild the world way. However Autumn wanted to use the purifier to make it a means for the masses to flock to the Enclave, furthering their numbers and so on. All in all, I loved the Enclaves ideals, propaganda, and structure. But their overall lack of sympathy causes me to defect to the BOS Capital Wasteland detachment.

Well when you think about it, robots don't tend to take human emotion in to the equation. It's only logical that Eden would want to take the quickest possible route to achieve the goals he was programmed for, rather than the slow way to earn himself favor with the people.

Oh yeah, spoiler alert for about 10 seconds ago. Not that you haven't gotten a fair share of them on this forum already.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

Nergal Ov Behemoth Rp

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:03 am
Well. Ont thing is that I Like The Enclave Because of 4 things

1. Their Armour Looks Like Devils

2. Plasma Rifles....

3. Hellfire Armour + Gauss Rifle = Really Cool Look

4. Mind Controlled Deathclaws

But In the Brotherhood , You do get Free Places to sleep.....  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff