Welcome to Gaia! ::

teh sexy ppl only >:3 (or horny) (or jus bored X3)

Back to Guilds

for all you horny sexi or bored ppl step right up.. this is teh guild u want X3 

Tags: sexy, sexi, bored, toys 

Reply Sexy Box [SB]
here ye here ye all ye hoes contest! contest! contest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snaiIs

Tipsy Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:31 pm
kittykat_460
iSockPuppet
you walk into a store seeing very few people but mostly all suddenly some cup comes and introduces themself. It says it's name is pudding and that it likes to make red jelly bleed. He's no shy, no he is not, he pooed in front of everyone. He's in love with a go-gurt. The end... Yeah tht went nowhere 83

I want to meet that cup.....

lmao i wonder if I'll win XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:22 pm
you walk into a bar and see a hooker they claims their a virgin but you want to find out smile what would you do ?

I shall check for pimp slap bruises...if there are any, she''s not a virgin.

I don't really feel like telling a story but this prompt amused my brain...  

_Rubber S o u I

1-800-Butt-Sex

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:56 pm
aha id crackup if i won  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:58 pm
iSockPuppet
kittykat_460
iSockPuppet
you walk into a store seeing very few people but mostly all suddenly some cup comes and introduces themself. It says it's name is pudding and that it likes to make red jelly bleed. He's no shy, no he is not, he pooed in front of everyone. He's in love with a go-gurt. The end... Yeah tht went nowhere 83

I want to meet that cup.....

lmao i wonder if I'll win XD

lol of corse u will u got a awsome cup
damn...i should put thatXD  

kittykat_460
Vice Captain

ii-Got that Good

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:36 pm
Mkay let the newbie have a turn

i walk in to the bar and thers a hooker that says shes a virgin so me and my wingman walk over to her i say nice dress she say nice shoes i say thx she replies wit the same answer her panties are showing and her tits are huge i cant help but 2 stare so as the coversation continues i compliement her hair and she says i like ur stiffe so i say i like ur wet panties and she says u wann take me home i say sure so we drive home and once we get inside me and my wing man run a train on her with deep penatration in her a** and p***y 4 about 3 and a halv hours and her moans of pure plessure make us want 2 ******** her more harder and harder until we c** and shower her in our sperm and then we take here 2 a motel 4 the night.

the end  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:39 pm
You walk into a store seeing very few people but mostly all Horses. Suddenly someone walks to you and introduces themself. Hello the guys said im d**k. i said in responce is your d**k as big as the horses. Then we had hot goat sex. Then i found out hes hung like a horse. Uh la la
The End hella bored and horny.. [giggles]  

LiiL_GiiGgLeS_BaBiiE

mrs_pinecone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:05 pm
you walk in a store with all girls in it everybodys posing suddenly the light shut off and spot lights turn on and every on started danceing on strip poles  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:20 pm
you walk into a bar and see a hooker they claims their a virgin but you want to find out smile Sooo i get myboyfreiend and ask him to find out...She was not =O  

sexi1234

kittykat_460
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:48 pm
mrs_pinecone
you walk in a store with all girls in it everybodys posing suddenly the light shut off and spot lights turn on and every on started danceing on strip poles

ohhh lala  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:21 pm
you walk into a bar and see a hooker they claims their a virgin but you want to find out smile So I grabbed her and took her home with me and gave her the most pleasuring sex ever. I said I would give her more if she told me weather she really was a virgin or not. She was desperate. She told me that she, her brother, and her dad had finished their threesom not two minutes before she got to the bar. That wasn't the first time those three had fun either.  

Kuhlu

Tiny Fairy

Kuhlu

Tiny Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:37 pm
you walk into school with no one there, as you walk further you start hearing loud footsteps and sound right then something grabs you!!! Its the principle. "Wtf are you doing here?!" He says. He looks furious. Then I remember those rumors going around...I grab his d**k and go, "You like that?" He moaned and then it all took off from there.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:43 pm
you walk into a store seeing very few people but mostly all boys. suddenly some one walks to you and introduces themself. They say that him and MJ were REALLY good friends. Then he starts talking about all the FUN he and MJ had with little boys...  

Kuhlu

Tiny Fairy

Kuhlu

Tiny Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:20 pm
I know the contest is over, but I was bored. <(^^)> I enjoyed this too. Do more contests like this person.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:39 am
a man walked into the bin THE END =D  

kirahgirl1

Sexy Box [SB]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out