Akatsuki leader
  Zabuza
  Zetzu
  Kabuto
  other
View Results

saiyamike

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:18 pm
I think Orochimaru is the most evil villain because of the way he toys with people's lives and feelings. His followers die thinking he likes them a lot and he doesn't care about them at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:47 am
Kabuto isn't on the list. sad He's both my favourite villain and favourite character. I loved him from the moment he came into the series (I think it was the nonchalant way he said he failed 6 times xd ), freaked out completely when he turned out to be a spy, and then continued to love him anyway.

But he's constantly frustrating and confusing me. Every time I think I have him figured out, he does or says something completely contrary to what I was thinking. He's a walking self-contradiction. One moment he seems almost compassionate, then he comes up with a plan worse than one of Orochimaru's...  

Rhaella

saiyamike

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:28 pm
Right this moment I'd have to choose Itachi as my favorite baddie! Wa cha!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:30 pm
I gotta say, Kabuto is my fav, but Orochimaru is definitely the evilest. I an imagine hm peeling off his face one time, and BAAMM!! MICHAEL JACKSON!!(damn child molester)  

zanthos01

ruie10

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:55 pm
I don't like the weak bad guys... the ones in fillers... argh. they're so annoying stare  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:03 am
saiyamike
I think Orochimaru is the most evil villain because of the way he toys with people's lives and feelings. His followers die thinking he likes them a lot and he doesn't care about them at all.

Orochimaru's voice sounds gay... -_-  

thebravepancake

Dapper Member

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RedxWolf13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:07 pm
i like Itachi  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:39 pm
deidara!!!  

pudgy007

ber-the-conqueror

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:22 pm
Itachi for teh win, biznatches.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:59 pm
kisame!!  

AizawaHiroshi13

Flying Rainbow Penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:05 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageTOBI!!!!!!!!!!
U MISSED TOBI!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:03 am
itachi is ok i guess he is supposibly the air of the sharringann stare  

shadow ninja tai

Mayor Juana

Husband

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:17 pm
    I personally thought wither Kisame or Kakuzu (and most definitly Orochimaru but that had been said the most.) have been the worst villans.
    But all of my reasons are only self induced.

I love Kisame; he is my favorite Akatsuki member. But I have a fear for deep (or at least unviewable) water and sharks. I do have a lot of respect for sharks; but the idea of being in the water doing whatever, and all of a sudden you get ripped into by sharp rows of teeth. Getting dragged under is optional; to the shark. But putting that into a character gives me chills. I get the same way with Killer Croc too.

And Kakuzu. He's just creepy; and would do anything for money. But I like him as a character too.

That's pretty much it. D:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:29 pm
For me its Itachi-kun... but if any of you read the chapter when Itachi was fighting Sasuke and then died crying you will find out that Itachi is really a good person.

Sorry guys if you haven't read that chapter yet, I spoiled it, sorry sweatdrop  

Xx_iLoveChocolatez_xX

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:19 am
I got to go with Madara Uchiha. He is amazingly powerful and manipulates everything its ridicules  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff