zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  Bah Hum Bug!
View Results

klikkhaus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:57 am
It's cold outside.
like it ussualy is in October
But the weither is still lovely,
the sun is shining, the autumn colors are really giving it their best to be as pretty as possible.
I like autummn :]
I realised as I woke up about four hours ago
(it is 12:54 currently)
that I'll be turning twenty in thirteen days.
The thought was rather chilling.
But my day brighten a bit as I realised my father will be visiting me around 14:00 and we'll get something too eat together and then go visit his older sister.
I havent seen my father for a few months now since he and the rest of my family live abroad so it's always very nice to see them.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:59 am
Good morning. smile
I had a lot of sleep last night.  

Yunui

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:23 am

@Death
Oh that's great!! Good luck with that! Are you close to her?

klikkhaus
Oh wow!! Sounds like you'll be kept busy. That's really nice though. Better than the same old thing every day. Hope you enjoy lunch or dinner with your family. ^_^ Where do you live by the way? I remember we were talking about languages in another topic but I never asked where that language comes from. For Oct it should be cold but it's been so wierd here. One day it's hot like summer another it's spring like and another day it's freezing like the dead of winter.

Hyoton93
Hi there!! Good morning!!
It's always good to have lots of rest. ^_^ I finally got a good amount myself.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:24 am
I was keept amasingly busy!

A bit depressingly busy since my dads older sister has alzheimers so she just wasnt making much sence when we went to visit her
=/

But the rest of the weekend was much fun and joy hanging out with the old monkey that I affectionatly call my father.

And I'm from Iceland.

klikkhaus

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:50 am
Oh really? I'm sorry to hear about your aunt! It's nice that you all went to visit her.

Iceland! So that's why it's called Icelandic (or spelled something like that. I defiantly spelled that wrong I'm sure). ^_^ Neat though!
lol Glad your day went well with your dad! Is he staying for quite a while, like a few days? Or only today?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:55 am
You spelled it correctly actualy.
Good job!

Nah.

He came here on friday and stayed till today.
His plane just left a few hours a in fact.

klikkhaus

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:14 am
Oh really?! Oh wow I'm better than I though. XD!!

Oh so that's nice so he stayed for a while. Are you in Iceland or is he living in Iceland?
I'm in the US by the way (lol nothing unique. But it would be nice to study or live aboard in someplace else I bet.)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:31 am
I'm in Iceland, he and the rest of my family are in Sweden.

USA is unique if you havent lived there your whole life most likely
;]
I remember that when I went there the first time as a child everyone in my class was all awestruck that I had actualy gone somewhere out of Europe.

I've been there twice actualy.
:0
I quite liked those trips.
(Totaly went to Disneyland. It was awesome)
I have some family members there.
Including a cousin my age that amusingly enough is like a steriotypical all american girl that's been stolen from some teen-chick flick.
A slightly spoiled (for my standards at least) cheerleader dating the captain of the football teen when I last heard.
I find it hilarious.

But yes. I think studying abroud sounds like a very good experiance.
I myseld will propobly try to get into an art school in either Kobenhagen in Denmark or possibly Berlin in Germany.

klikkhaus

Custom Kiwi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:03 pm
Mornin'

Wow, it's totally cool that there is an Icelandic person here! I myself live in New Zealand, which is pretty much as far as you can get away from Iceland! I reackon Iceland is a pretty cool place. What I find most intersting is the geothermal activity there. It's quite similar to a place we have in New Zealand called Rotorua. There are a lot of mud pools and naturally heated pools etc and a lot of people go there to see the geysers.
I'd loooove to go to Iceland. I've even been following the story of this guy on blogspot who, for his entire life, wanted to travel there and finally, two years ago, he got his wish and went to university there. He's quite a good photographer and he posts a lot of his pictures from around Iceland on flikr. If you're interested, here's his blog: http://kosket.blogspot.com

Hmm, anyway. Just wanted to say good morning. I'm not really new to the guild but I've only posted a couple times.
I'm Kiwi, or Matt, or Custom Kiwi. What ever you think fits so long as it's not degrading. xd I'm a Kiwi-French, I live in New Zealand, I looooove languages and cultures. Yeah. ninja heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:29 pm
Custom Kiwi
Mornin'

Wow, it's totally cool that there is an Icelandic person here! I myself live in New Zealand, which is pretty much as far as you can get away from Iceland! I reackon Iceland is a pretty cool place. What I find most intersting is the geothermal activity there. It's quite similar to a place we have in New Zealand called Rotorua. There are a lot of mud pools and naturally heated pools etc and a lot of people go there to see the geysers.
I'd loooove to go to Iceland. I've even been following the story of this guy on blogspot who, for his entire life, wanted to travel there and finally, two years ago, he got his wish and went to university there. He's quite a good photographer and he posts a lot of his pictures from around Iceland on flikr. If you're interested, here's his blog: http://kosket.blogspot.com

And I think it's totaly awesome to have a new-zealander here!
Sorta want to go there myself one day, your country does indeed look very beautyfull, plus as you mentioned the similarities in geothermal activities intrests me :]

Oh that blog is awesome.
=D
It's so nice seeing someone live their dreams like that.
I'll have too read the whole thing sometime.!

klikkhaus

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:55 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou

@Death
Oh that's great!! Good luck with that! Are you close to her?

I've only known her a month, because she's new to the school, but I really like her. She comes to me for everything, I go to her for some things. I know so much about her and she knows a lot about me already.

Oh, she said yes. biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:35 am

@Custom Kiwi
Oh wow! We have someone from new zealand too! We're defiantly more diverse now. ^_^ Everyone's from all around. I'm interested in different cultures too. It can be really interesting to learn new stuff.

@klikkhaus
lol you're typical American? That does sound like your always heard about Blondie. XD
Disneyland? That's really popular! ^_^ I've honestly only been there once. But if you ever get the chance to go to USA Florida you should also try out universal Studios! You might like it. ^_^
I wanna go to Europe. Mom too. She keeps planning but then something comes up. But if we go to Europe we'll most likely just go to England our first time since that's the main place we know of.

@death
Yay!! I'm happy for you! congrats!!

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:42 am
Good morning!
This thread must be magical since I only ever see it in the morning.

I got accepted to UNLV.
But I don't want to go.
I'm not ungrateful that I already have an acceptance under my belt.
I'm more annoyed that my mom keeps announcing to everyone "She's a Rebel!" like it's my first choice and I don't plan on applying anywhere else.
UNLV is the LAST place I am going to go.
I am only going there is NO ONE else accepts me.
Which is unlikely since I've been getting stuff from colleges since I took the PSAT so I must have something they want.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:20 am
lol I sprinkled "moonlight fairy dust" on it. So it's a magical thread.

Congrats on getting your first acceptance!! Since senior school year has just began for you I'm sure you'll get lots more acceptance letters. ^_^ Good luck on that! What's bad about UNLV (I'm not sure I've heard of it either ^^)?

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:08 pm
Nothing is wrong with the college itself.
Except that everyone says it sucks.

Really, it's the fact that it's local for me.
University of Nevada-Las Vegas
(aka University of Never Leave Vegas)
I want to get out and see the world.
I want to get out of Vegas
I can't change the world from Vegas.
I have ambition that Vegas cannot handle.

I'm also never going to get anywhere with my mother living less than an hour away.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff