Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:26 am
bump^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:43 am
come on peaple bump!!  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:20 pm
i geuss i can bump if its important or something...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:51 am
OOC: really it would be nice if more ppl joined, the whole soul-mate idea sounds nice smile  

Lainauriel

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:39 am
im glad you like it lol and i just added a new person lol so im hopinh even more join.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:50 pm
I dunno, maybe its a bit complex, i know i found it daunting reading all that stuff....

Thats not to say i didnt enjoy it, but some may discount it. If thats the case, i think you could probably base a new rp offa that whole soulmate thing.

Also... bump.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:31 pm
Ya i get what you mean. Maybe i should make a shorter version and then peaple could join this one after understanding it..anyway lets go ahead and start and peaple can join if they want ok?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:38 pm
((Right on... we got a handful o people anyways. As Creater of the RP you may wanna PM the others though.))

Nich sat alone on a park bench in a street lit by old lamp-posts and a full moon. He came out mostly at night, when he was free to accept his oddity. He didnt have much trouble hiding his strange abnormality, but it was always nice to talk with others whom he had no reason to lie to.

Nich liked the night-world, but it didnt like him. He was little more than a lucky scientist to them.

He pulled heat from the air into his jacket to warm himself as pedestrians passed him by with a shiver. He had a bit of a wait before anyone he recognized might be out and about. he figured he'd take the chance to be a teenager tonight and go to some crazy vampire party.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:45 pm
(i will)

Emily was walking out around. It was later then she was used to, but she thought,hey why not? Her hands were deep in her pockets and smoke emitted from her mouth as she breathed. She looked around her. The night always fasinated her, and made her feel..cool. She didnt know why but it made her feel as if there was somthing unhuman out there, it would be out now. The moon was semi bright. She sighed happily. Looking around she saw a guy sitting on a bench as if waiting for sombody, and a few outhers on midnight strolls.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:01 pm
Ken walked around the city, Ren right behind him. "I'm telling you this is a bad idea." Ren said. "Why do you find these genetic rejects so facinating." he asked his little brother.

"They aren't genetic rejects." Ken said. He always got personal on the subject about humans. "Look around you, all these buildings, lights, colors. Humans have managed to build all of this." he said, marveling at the humans achivments.  

Torikimaru Toshiro

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:05 pm
Nich saw a girl eyeing him across the way and smiled at her. she was pretty enough, and seeing as how there were no rules about mingling with humans for a reject like him he found company alot easier than most.

"Hey there" He called. He hoped she noticed him, so he decided to wave as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:09 pm
Emily was slightly surprised to hear the boy call out to her. She waves slightly and walks over. "Hello, im emily" she gave her name so atleast that part was out of the way. She sat down next to him unsure what he wanted. "Can I help you?" she asked curiously. She scaned him over,,he seemed ok.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:16 pm
Nich smiled... This was a rather pleasant start to the evening, but he detected no hint of oddity in her voice or questioning tone as to his nature, so he could only assume she was an oblivious human.

"Well my original plan had been to ask you if youd like to take a seat, but i geuss that liberty has already been taken. So my name Is Nich... what may i ask is such a young girl like yourself doing out so late? Its not paticularly safe out here you know."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:22 pm
Emily looked a bit surprised "oh umm...well im usualy not out this late but the night time interests me." she explained. "and i think I can handle myself though thank you for the concern. he's polite she thought smiling at him. "and what of yourself?"  

Silencematters

Torikimaru Toshiro

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:25 pm
"Humans are pathetic creatures that only know how to destroy." Ren argued. "They are incapable of doing anything that doesn't help their own selfish goal." he said.

"Humans can acomplish anything if they set their minds on it." Ken said. "And I belive that not all humans are as selfish as you say they are. The elders say that humans are evil creatures, but I think they are better than us in some ways." he said. They walked down a path that lead to the park.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff