Reply Marijuana Discussion
Why i think weed should be legalized. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:06 pm
hm we are just saying what we think what is your opinion?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:46 pm
HippieKrowly
hm we are just saying what we think what is your opinion?
I know that, and I agree with you. All I'm saying is what good is this thread going to do if it's only presented to people who agree with it?  

Moral Pot

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:55 pm
well it also for the ones that dont agreee cuz when they read it sometimes they find out stuff that they didnt know you know i know couple people in this guild that didnt agree at first but then we posted more stuff facts etc and they well changed there mind realy so its for everyone and the people that agree tell others and the people that dont agree either learn something new or tell others as well and then they look at what we are saying u understand what im trying to say?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:57 pm
HippieKrowly
well it also for the ones that dont agreee cuz when they read it sometimes they find out stuff that they didnt know you know i know couple people in this guild that didnt agree at first but then we posted more stuff facts etc and they well changed there mind realy so its for everyone and the people that agree tell others and the people that dont agree either learn something new or tell others as well and then they look at what we are saying u understand what im trying to say?
Ok I see. 3nodding  

Moral Pot

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:13 pm
yep yep ^^ its to express how we feel about it, tell the facts and also to spread the knowledge to everyone that reads it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:21 pm
I agree with you 100 percent, but unfortunately, the companies who bennifit from this prohibition don't. More unfortunately, they give millions, if not billions to the cause in wich we are discussing.

Propaganda Americana

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:44 pm
yeah i know but im just sayin if the government want more money since that sall they care about thenthey gotta take a leap and make weed legal to make tons more money then everyone will be happy and weed is a peacemaker so maybye if its legal crim will go down ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:56 pm
It worked for Amsterdam. Hopefully one day they will pull their heads out of thier asses and make it work.  

Propaganda Americana

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:37 pm
yeah i hope so too and THAT IS AWSOME how was it there??? is it like evryone says ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:42 pm
Never been emo
I was looking into it, but I had too much to do.
I plan to go one day when im not all tied up here.  

Propaganda Americana

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:47 pm
oh snap sry haha i thought u said you worked there haha miss read it opps  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:59 pm
I wish! I know a girl who lived there for a while and worked as a nanny. She NEVER EVEN TRIED IT! It was legal and she didn't even try. gonk  

Propaganda Americana

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:44 pm
what! lol wow  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:36 pm
heyy no more posts =[  

HippieKrowly

Just Neva

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:21 am
It makes me want to get caught so I could.....cause a ruckus. ninja

It really, really pisses me off that marijuana is illegal but alcohol and
cigarettes are. It shows how much the government really doesn't care about the people. They just want to make all kinds of money so they can
buy women to suck on their weiners for a few seconds.  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff