Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply Forgotten Dreams
And you are....? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person count
  +1
View Results

Fail Demon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:15 am
Hello everyone, I'm Fail Demon. I'm not actually a guy, I just like dressing them up! blaugh
I consider myself to be decent at roleplaying, but I always welcome tips and advice. Like I say on my profile, I'm willing to roleplay mostly anything!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:29 am
Hi I'm Jeff but my friend's call me Spike........ dont ask.....
lol I'm 16 but im turnning 17 in about 2 month's o so
I love rping, video game's, reading, writing, and drawing
I usualy go over board when I rp because for the most part I tend to play some evil/ or good genius lol so if I start going over the top just give me a quick head's up

also another quick head's up, I wont be active until about thursday... but if your reading this long after then just ignore it! lol

looking forward to great rp's!  

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

spenc46

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:10 pm
Hello there. I am Ashley, a 13 year old, but you can call me whatever you like. My nicknames are Ash, Kala, Wolfie and Neko.
I love roleplaying, reading, singing, dancing and writing stories. Im pretty weird and abnormal and hyper at times, but I have a sunny outlook on life and would like to believe that I am a good friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:26 pm
I just wanted to take the time and welcome all the new fellow guild members! Hope you all have a wonderful time and enjoy some of the RPs that others have created, or create your own!  

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

Exquisite Mademoiselle

Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:52 pm
Hello! I'm Anatara, but I prefer to be called Rose =3
I like RP-ing but I can't seem to find the courage to rp in the official forums, so I decided to join rp guilds that just started! I like to write and I would like to improve my writing skills.. that's why I'm here!
I come from Indonesia .. But I can't speak Bahasa Indonesia .. don't ask razz
Hope to have a fun time roleplaying here and meeting new friends! ^^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:07 am
haha I use to be like that!
I was too afraid to rp in the forums but after a while I started to rp there. You meet some pretty interesting people and it can be a lot of fun! If you ever want to try pm me and we can come up with one together. Thats an odd offer isn't it. i haven't really talked you yet...*shrugs* Oh well.  

Foxfire2009

Exquisite Mademoiselle

Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:47 am
Foxfire2009
I was too afraid to rp in the forums but after a while I started to rp there. You meet some pretty interesting people and it can be a lot of fun! If you ever want to try pm me and we can come up with one together. Thats an odd offer isn't it. i haven't really talked you yet...*shrugs* Oh well.

Sure sure! XD.. I don't find it odd at all .. Instead, I think of it as a really good offer a good friend will make ... You seem to have the potential of being a good friend... (LOL, what am I talking about?! XD)

Thanks to rp my fingers now itch whenever i don't use double brackets =.=  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:42 am
Haii! My name is Grace, or you can call me Gracie, whichever suits you. I am currently 17 turning 18 in June ^^. I am new to roleplaying... I don't know much about it. so if anyone has any tips or advice please let me know^^. I am an awkward person, but let's try and get along ^^  

Malicious-Neko

Foxfire2009

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:28 am
xXx-Anatara-xXx
Foxfire2009

Sure sure! XD.. I don't find it odd at all .. Instead, I think of it as a really good offer a good friend will make ... You seem to have the potential of being a good friend... (LOL, what am I talking about?! XD)

Haha ^.^ thanks!
yea i know how that feels. I always have to stop myself when ever i put use double brackets or quickly edit if i post like that. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:24 pm
Well based on previous posts ill start with my character name of Yosafis.
i Suppose i dont have any nicknames and wether you want me to have one or not either when it makes no difference i like to do things that require small amounts of motivation. The previous comment does not go for Football,Basketball and lifting weights and thats pretty much it.

Sorry for you time Yosafis

P.S.Like manga and drawing manga  

Morwinn

Yuka the insane

Feral Kitten

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:25 pm
hello im linda my nickname is yuka. im 17 and love reading, writing, drawing, anime, manga, and roleplaying. i draw anime/manga and write stories. i mainly rp as evil type characters but can rp as any type. i make very deatiled characters and just so you know i cant spell to save my life so please tell me if i spelled something wrong and ill try to fix it(i dont have spellcheck)
i may not be very active ive been having alot of computer problems.(blue screen of death on my labtop) ive been going on my mom's labtop which has some problems(dont be alarmed if i log in and out alot just crapy computer)i look forward to rping here  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:27 pm
Foxfire2009
xXx-Anatara-xXx
Foxfire2009

Haha ^.^ thanks!
yea i know how that feels. I always have to stop myself when ever i put use double brackets or quickly edit if i post like that. ^^

LOL yeah .. XD.. can i add u as a friend? =3  

Exquisite Mademoiselle

Fairy

Foxfire2009

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:46 am
xXx-Anatara-xXx
Foxfire2009
xXx-Anatara-xXx
Foxfire2009

Haha ^.^ thanks!

LOL yeah .. XD.. can i add u as a friend? =3

Yea^^ sure. That would be fine with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:00 am
How come we never seem to meet online? crying  

Exquisite Mademoiselle

Fairy

Foxfire2009

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:14 pm
different time zones? lol  
Forgotten Dreams

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items