Ever been around "fake smokers"? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

winter rat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:03 pm
User Image
LOLLOL "I can't smoke, it's a school night." Like as if you get a damn hang over afterward, right? rofl

Smoking weed does not make you cool, it does not make you fit nor belong, I hate when people assume people whom smoke are thrown into something and a lot of people whom do smoke do look at themselves higher than others, which is really sad.
Needless, I think people do that because they /feel/ like it makes you cool, which is does not. Just because someone smokes weed does not make me like them more or worse.

» Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:06 pm
Nerts to that! I know some pretty lowly people who toke up and I think no better of them for it.  

Propaganda Americana

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:47 pm
yeah there is that too ha try to be cool and pretend to know about something u dnt know anything about.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:33 am
ive always hated how people thought smoking made you cool. its stupid to even think that.  

red rabbiit

Snow White Jinx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:11 am
My friend used to date this girl he met on one of those online match sites, Match.com or one something like it, and he is a total party guy, smokes weed, drinks a lot, has been know to shroom, smokes a ton of cigarettes and they matched him with this girl whose only experiance with anything was a sip off some wine at a family wedding. So she starts hanging out with him and decides to try everything he does, inclueding smoking pot. She never inhaled, she'd just light it. It got to the point where we stopped letting her hit the pipe.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:09 am
Snow White Jinx
My friend used to date this girl he met on one of those online match sites, Match.com or one something like it, and he is a total party guy, smokes weed, drinks a lot, has been know to shroom, smokes a ton of cigarettes and they matched him with this girl whose only experiance with anything was a sip off some wine at a family wedding. So she starts hanging out with him and decides to try everything he does, inclueding smoking pot. She never inhaled, she'd just light it. It got to the point where we stopped letting her hit the pipe.

Huge weed waster right?
But at first you feel bad for them. Did she ever act high?  

PtPP Mule
Crew

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:28 pm
oh wow ha  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:05 am
I have nothing against them at all. If you think about it, all they wanna do is get accepted by others. wink  

War Star666

Just Neva

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:49 am
Oh gosh, I don't know many people liek you described.
But people who say they smoke and don't inhale really make me angry.

I don't understand why people can't inhale.
It's just like breathing. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:14 pm
User Image
If you're not inhaling , you're not getting high xD

@ War
So, it's okay to be a fake? It's not they want to be "accepted" they want to /fit in/ and seem like they are part of something. I don't like befriending people whom cannot even be true to themselves, if they lie to themselves, they have no problem lying to you. Fake people are two faced, they don't care about you nor do they want to actually be your friend, they want to be part of a little "crew" so they don't feel left out.

_________________________User Image_______________________User Image

winter rat

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:58 pm
I knew this girl who was, in her words, "A total pothead"...

She wasn't a pot head, she was just a CRAZY b***h!!!!!

She took one hit, a bad hit at that, a started acting like she was on acid, or some s**t like that

Then she starts trying to make-out with my best friend, and he just sat there like... neutral

I wanted to smack her in the back of her ******** head  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:58 pm
misfit baby
User Image
If you're not inhaling , you're not getting high xD

@ War
So, it's okay to be a fake? It's not they want to be "accepted" they want to /fit in/ and seem like they are part of something. I don't like befriending people whom cannot even be true to themselves, if they lie to themselves, they have no problem lying to you. Fake people are two faced, they don't care about you nor do they want to actually be your friend, they want to be part of a little "crew" so they don't feel left out.

_________________________User Image_______________________User Image

Ok, that made total since.lol  

War Star666

Senketsu Matoi

Aged Survivor

9,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:59 pm
lol my cuzin is a fake smoker he likes to think he's all cool by talking about buying bud since we get it all the time but. He also likes to fake smoke when he's drunk. We all take a big hit and blow out a huge cloud of smoke then when it gets to him he hits it but doesn't inhale I'm like nah man you gotta take a deep breath but he still doesn't understand he still does it to this day XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:22 pm
eh i dont like fakes i mean if u wanna fit in make sure ur actuly doing it the right way cuz if u dont they will know and they wont accept you.  

HippieKrowly

electro romantic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:47 pm
People pretend to smoke these days? o__0
The fu*&$ mann. haha wow.

My favorite first time smoker story:
My little brother really wanted to try it, he's 14, almost 15 and I'd rather he do it with me than someone I/he doesn't trust, so I smoked him out and he took 3 of the best hits I've ever seen (I'm so proud haha) and he sat there, talked about his legs floating and his hands being big and solved his Rubix Cube in 15 seconds over, and over again. Giggling the whole time. It was awesome.
heart biggrin  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces