Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Fallout 3
Where will you be when the heat comes with atomic FIRE!?!?!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireKunai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:00 am
scurr
as for myself i luckily live near a TA (territorial army) center,which is packed with lovely guns,ammo and tanks. biggrin

Lucky for some. Don't have anything like that in the highlands of Scotland D:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:01 am
FireKunai
scurr
as for myself i luckily live near a TA (territorial army) center,which is packed with lovely guns,ammo and tanks. biggrin

Lucky for some. Don't have anything like that in the highlands of Scotland D:

don't worry you can fight off any baddies with your awesome Scottish strength. wink  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

FireKunai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:02 am
Roane Farhall
Alternatively, I would have Burke's job.

Something about being a businessman who knows how to fight in necessary and has no problem hiring someone to blow up a settlement makes me happy.

I think it would be awesome to be Burke.
Plus he has one awesome hat biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:07 am
scurr

i've figured a flaw in my plan,all the 'lovely guns,ammo and tanks' will be in china,fighting the reds. stare  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

FireKunai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:16 am
scurr
scurr

i've figured a flaw in my plan,all the 'lovely guns,ammo and tanks' will be in china,fighting the reds. stare

You can borrow a Claymore or something. We have plenty here XD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:19 am
FireKunai
scurr
scurr

claymore as in; big a** sword of ownage?! blaugh  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

FireKunai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:24 am
scurr
FireKunai
scurr
scurr

Yup, Braveheart kinda sword that is insanely heavy and requires two hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:28 am
FireKunai
scurr
FireKunai
scurr
scurr

super sledge,eat your heart out.  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

FireKunai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:23 pm
scurr
FireKunai
scurr
FireKunai
scurr
scurr

super sledge,eat your heart out.

Pfft, yeah. Scottish Claymore beats Sledge hammer any day XD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:10 pm
i now have a back up plan.
there is a B&Q near about half a mile form my house (B&Q = furniture/tools/etc.) which i can loot and hold out in because it's MASSIVE and filled with lawn mowers and sheers and big a** chainsaws.  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:54 am
In reality, I'd be dead.
In an ideal world: I'd just be my own person (read: a repeat of the Lone Wanderer and do good things. With followers than can kill things for me.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:54 am
i found a sports centre thats practically a fortress,it's got CCTV and loads of big a** blunt weapons and plenty of space.
perfect for a base or even a town,kinda like rivot city but not a boat.  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

O-ORan-ChanO-O

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:55 pm
I live in a military base in Anchorage but my dad is a retired Major and I myself did 2 years of military school and activley got to the range and shoot Betty ( My Beretta 45. cal) and Annabelle ( My armorlite M4 carbine rifle)

Im prepared screw Ghouls and the Enclave Ima start my own Orginization called the 9's  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:59 am
O-ORan-ChanO-O
I live in a military base in Anchorage but my dad is a retired Major and I myself did 2 years of military school and activley got to the range and shoot Betty ( My Beretta 45. cal) and Annabelle ( My armorlite M4 carbine rifle)

Im prepared screw Ghouls and the Enclave Ima start my own Orginization called the 9's
mrgreen  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:02 pm
I might be able to survive, now that I remember, I live pretty close to a National Guard base.  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff