Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Kitwana'antara: Duchess RP Contest Open! Link 1st Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:37 am
*dusts off* <<;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:41 am
I've got all the funds I need but I may be changing my quest. Two reasons for this:

1. My original quest looks too much like Kim's lion. Not your fault Kim, I'm just picky that way. heart

2. I think we need more girls. xd  

Sergeant Sargent

mindsend

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:11 pm
I have two quest SoA at the moment, though only one is officially posted.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16992255

My current posted one can be placed in anywhere a male infected can be placed: I'm starting at the first stage with him.

The other one i'm questing for is a Cheetah by the name of Wenopa (8'D Uta may be familiar with the design), and I'd like for him to be a healer.

I'm actually thinking of getting a girl specifically for this as well cause I got too many boys I'm questin for. Like Bheki's sister or something o3o

Sadly, none of my existing ones can really be submitted  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:33 am
Miiiind! *glomps* I'll certainly add your quests to the members list. . . Love the design on your lion and of course I do adore Wenopa! He'd make a lovely cheetur. . .

I hear you about not having anyone currently available. Outside of Ezequiel, none of my lions fit!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:05 pm
-gnaws on thread-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:18 pm
New quest!

Nyan

She'll be a priestess, taking the place of my quest for Ekwueme. Her name is from the name of an African symbol symbolizing the immortality of the soul. I'd like her to be a priestess of the goddess of souls, if possible?  

Sergeant Sargent

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:43 am
**chugs through the thread**  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:06 am
Serge: I'll change that presently! Lovely new quest. . .

And I've my fingers crossed for November! Looks like the shop's planning on another custom-month so here's hoping we can nab some member's to make this pride official!

heart

Yes, I'll get on the mule to update things. Brother needs the computer soon so I'm getting booted. Hope everyone's well!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Sergeant Sargent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:06 pm
Thread needs a bump! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:40 pm
Best of luck to everyone trying out for November customs! Yes, I selfishly hope some questing for members of this Pride can obtain them. But regardless, here's hoping everyone had a great Halloween and a happy November to come!

heart

Oh, Pao, if you see this I may need the PW to the mule again. My PC needs a driver reinstalled and just gives me the blue-screen-of-death before it turns on so I can't get the information back.

Hopefully you still have it. <<;  

Uta

Shy Mage

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:11 pm
Rawr!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:40 pm
Some good news for the Pride!

I just won a shiny new lioness from a free raffle which means that we're guaranteed have a queen! I'm holding off for November Customs before submitting her officially, just in case a colourist decides to doodle up our lovely grey and black lady. . . .

But regardless what happens with customs, this pride will have a Queen which means we can start getting those pridal RP's going! Yeehaw!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:58 pm
I posted a form for the king, pretty much giving the colorist free range but...yeah. Here's hoping <3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:02 pm
Sweet potatoes! I've got my fingers crossed for everyone who has entered. . . Though the future king would be most convenient and useful for future plots. ninja  

Uta

Shy Mage

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:26 pm
Very much so, I need more boys anyway XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items