Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Manga almost 3 years later outfits Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who looks best?
  Naruto
  Where the hell is Sasuke!?
  Sakura
  Ino
  Chouji
  Neji
  Kiba, and hey akamaru is freakin HUGE!!
  Gaara, how many times has he changed costumes?
  Hinata, look at that long hair!
  GOLD!!?!?!?!
View Results

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:22 pm
Ino

User Image
User Image
(I'm feelin' dat outfit cool )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:41 pm
Sorry people that's all I have for now, sweatdrop hopefully I'll get more soon, but for now, s'all I got xp  

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:03 pm
nice job posting up the pics. I have to say either Neji, Shino, or Chouji that i like the best xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:00 pm
They're all looking good so far! But I'm wondering what Sasuke's would look like. Lee's outfit looks much the same to me, though.  

Kuroyue

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:14 pm
Yeah thanks Airashii_Enjuku for posting all the pictures! I will be fine as long as Sasuke doesn't return in a purple rope, dear god no.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:56 am
have all those pics been in the naruto manga?  

XUchihaXItachiX

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:49 am
Thanks everybody! I'll try to look for sasuke too, *puts on hunting gear* come out come out where ever you are heheh... twisted and yes I they were in the manga from the look of it, except Ino. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:36 pm
Yes, those were all in the manga, including the first picture of Ino (though the coloring was not official).

I think I like Chouji the best. He looks so much like his father. And the fact that he's bringing Shikamaru his lunch is just so adorable. I love that team.  

AbsurdAnne

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:52 pm
Hey AbsurdAnne are you into a lot of yaoi couples in Naruto? I take it you like Shika/Cho? I am a Sasu/Naru fan myself hehe.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:01 am
whee Sasu/Naru!! heart

An, that's right- Thanks for posting up the pictures! I liked them all, but... A few stood out more than others... I liked Gaara's outfit, for one. It fits him. And then, Kiba! heart More 'Kiba' than clothes, though. Although, I am a bit sad that he cut his hair... sweatdrop

Lumicran_Minamoto

AbsurdAnne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:28 am
fantasydreamer74
Hey AbsurdAnne are you into a lot of yaoi couples in Naruto? I take it you like Shika/Cho? I am a Sasu/Naru fan myself hehe.

Yeah, I love my yaoi. ^_^ Sasu/Naru can be cute, but I've gotten a little tired of that particular pairing just cause it's so common and not usually done as well as it could be. Personally, I like seeing Naruto with Kiba.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:54 pm
With Naruto pairings, I have seen so many that could never possibly happen, like Kaka/Saku what the heck is that!? Though you do see a lot of Sasu/Naru there are some out there that are well written, you just have to look. Definetly have to agree that some could be written much better though. What weird couples for Naruto have you seen?  

fantasydreamer74

AbsurdAnne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:47 am
fantasydreamer74
like Kaka/Saku what the heck is that!?

I actually kind of like that pairing, definitely makes more sense to me than say SasuSaku.

Hmm, weird pairings.... I've seen a lot of them. One of the weirdest that sticks out in my memory is a Orochimaru/Naruto. *shudder* Also, there was an Ebisu/Gai... but it was crack and absolutely adorable.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:28 am
OMG Hinata has boobs now XP  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:38 pm
I believe I have seen an Anko/Naruto see I just don't get the whole student, teacher kind of thing, just can't get into that, seems way way off place.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff