Reply Roleplaying
academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:44 pm
"My name is Hikari... Hikari Torunasa." Hikari mumbled.
"Name's Hikaru. I'm her brother." Hikari smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:15 pm
"so," i said, "hikara and hikaru." i sit down next to hikara, asking her if i had seen her before  

Kyanto

Kyanto

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:17 pm
"so," i said, "hikara and hikaru." i sit down next to hikara, asking her if i had seen her before  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:42 pm
"We go to this school, of course we've seen you before." Hikari mumbled.
"We'd rather hang in the shadows than associate ourselves with others." Hikaru replied.
"Besides, we-" Hikari started
"Hate people." Hikaru finished.  

iTammie-chan

Siasa_Mika

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:01 pm
A girl with near pitchblack chin length hair was walking down the hall of the academy when she heard the twins talking to someone. She snuck a peek inside and quickly drew away her crystal blue having a slight glow from surprise. "Alrighty then. Weird," she mumbled to herself and walked away again. That was when she bumped into the teacher. "Oh hey Miani. Why are you wandering around when its so close to graduation time?" asked the teacher. "Oh sorry Marui sensei. I'm just heading outside now." And with that she left.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:14 pm
my ears twitch, feeling a presence behind the door. i excuse myself to go see who the person was, my inner thoughts taking action. something tells me this is not a good feeling...  

Kyanto

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:18 pm
Hikari glared after the boy, as she got up and walked away. "He said my name wrong, then started talking to us like he's known us for a long time or something." She hissed after she was a good distance away.

"Just calm down..." Hikaru muttered.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces