7.Orligirl
  8.VampressLeona
  9. b10n1cl3k1n6
  10. Andy _1134
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:10 am
Final heads up everyone! The contestants sign up closes on Oct 30th for votes to start!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:39 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
@Orligirl
Great! Thank you! You've been entered. ^_^

@Moon
Wow! Did you notice that the pic is still there though you changed your avi? I must have somehow took only the avi picture. Heh cool. ^^
You wanted to enter your MonkeyFen Cosplay or the Mafia look?

Really? lol I didn't know it was a changing image....

Just the MonkeyFen one. Although my mafia one would have probably stood a better chance.  

0Moon_Maiden0

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:44 pm
I totally dont expect votes because I am about to half @$$ this explanation razz

I am a nymph/fairy. Not the typical fairy that everyone imagines thats cute with wings and glitter. I am a fairy who makes plants grow, more specifically onions, garlic, vines, leeks, etc. (pumpkin cuz its on a vine hence the hat). Here you see me with my staff which is actually my power that lets things grow, in my garlic dress and stench wafting around. I bring my little pet garlic with me everywhere I go and he is NOT cute...you may think he is....till he bites you and injects you with garlic venom....that makes you stink like garlic forever, (good luck ever getting a date razz )

I am that unexplained smell...that critter in the bushes, I make vines grab you and deteriorate your house. I am one mean little sprite.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:21 am
@Moon
Well I'm not sure how DT did it. But, before on the 'familiar faces' stickie, every time you change your avi it would change on the pic too so it was still easy to recognize people in the guild even by their new avi look and username. ^_^

@VampressLeona
I've added you to the list of contestants!! ^_^

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:14 am
I'll add my avatar. 3nodding It's pretty nicely decked out for the season, is it not? whee

So yeah, I've saved all my halloween stuff from last year, and added with this past year's stuff, I'd say it looks pretty bad-*ss now. 3nodding

"A lot of people call me the Scarecrow. No, not like in Batman... though I have to say, I'm waay cooler than that guy. I prefer to stay in hiding most of the year, but around now, well, I fit in and pass off as any human dressed up. I'm not human, see, I'm actually partially demon. I hate to admit it, but that's the truth. I manipulate fire and shadows to an extent.
Oh, my name? Call me.... well, let's just stick with the scarecrow, alright? Please, no names like pumpkin head; You might end up with one."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:09 am
Hey Mind if I join the Contest. Dident know how to dress up.  

Andy _1134

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:27 am
Thanks for participating you two! I added both B10 and Andy! That's all for sign ups so I'll set it up for votes in a bit ok everyone?

@Andy
I'll also send you a profile comment just in case you don't get to read this but...is that the costume you'd like to enter or something else. ^_^ I know you change it often so I want to make sure it was this or the previous one you had on earlier. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:44 pm
*Sigh* Gaia is working on me or rather my internet thankfully...

EVERYONE!!!
VOTES ARE UP!
Thanks. ^_^ We'll keep it up until....November 4th (This may change)!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:55 pm
hmmn..how do we stop ppl voting multiple times or voting for themselves? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:15 pm
Good question.....

~My vote has been cast.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:42 pm
Well....there wasn't really a way for it to be honest. I tried the "PM your vote!" thing but that didn't work great b/c no one voted. >_<

Actually maybe we should try a vote by poll AND submit pm's if the poll voting seems unreasonable?
Like if someone has 20 or 30 votes while everyone else has 3 or 4 then it would seem odd right? B/c we don't' have that many active members to be honest and the members that returned posted around so we kind of have an idea of how many returned members we have...and if we plus that to our regulars that were here it's not more than maybe 15 or something people...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:55 pm
Wait I thought you could only vote once. I mean It only lets me vote once.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:06 pm
Andy _1134
Wait I thought you could only vote once. I mean It only lets me vote once.

One vote....per account. There's always the chance someone could use their mule account to get an extra vote.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:19 pm
ok....so voting via poll is a check!  

VampressLeona

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:14 am
Yup! ^_^
And tomorrow is the last day for votes!
On the 5th I'll place out winners. If there's ties then we'll have to hold a 2nd poll vote between the tie winners.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff