Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Are you attracted to goths more than others? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:40 am
I am more attracted to the look of Goth.
But it really dosn't matter to me, I look for personality more then anything else.
It just so happens that I mostly click with people who are like minded so most of the time they are Goths.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:44 am
yes... stressed too bad my baby isnt a goth.. still he is into it.. yet he understands me.. smile n i hav to compromise wif him then.. twisted heart  

xXbandagedkneeXx

7,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:54 am
I'm attracted to this guy.

Just sayin'.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:13 pm
I find gothic girls to be both very attractive and enjoyable to be around, as chances are likely that we enjoy the same stuff.  

xX Lord Despair Xx

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Sayga Takaino

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:37 am
Hi Everybody! i'm back, gaia got boring for a while. Anyways... My girlfriend of almost a year isn't goth, even thought goth girls are pretty attractive, i'd rather have my girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:53 pm
XWraith_LordX
Overall in a really general sense, yes, I'm more attracted to the "alternative" sort as you call it.

I like everyone though, I don't discriminate. wink

Same here. A guy actually wouldn't date me because I was Goth. He prefers girls he has more in common with. The only music we had in common was Metallica.  

MediaclCunt

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:43 pm
It's hard to say. I'd say I'm never attracted to people just because of their clothing. I'm drawn to alternative looking girl's, but for boys it's more about the way they carry themselves. I like lanky self conscious boys who go out of their way to be nice. That could be any social group really. It just helps if they happen to have a penchant for top hats and buckled boots. Musical taste is also important, but it's hard to judge what type of music someone listens to just by their appearance.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:57 am
My boyfried at the moment is Goth.
Hes a cross between Roamntic Goth and Classy Goth. Hes a great guy.  

redtearsblackwings

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:54 pm
XWraith_LordX
Overall in a really general sense, yes, I'm more attracted to the "alternative" sort as you call it.

I like everyone though, I don't discriminate. wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:09 am
Hm.
I guess I'm more attracted to alternative-style people, so long as their style is backed up with intellectual free-thinking. And black women do indeed have some of the most beautiful facial features ever.

ChiRubian

witch11

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:03 pm
its personality foremost for me. Though i do find that i am more attracted to the goth/emo/punk style, it doesnt REALLY matter.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:40 pm
my tastes seem to be more varible when it comes down to looks but, a lot of other qualities are also important  

fishkisser22

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:43 pm
My eye is always drawn to people with long black hair and black clothing, but that's only my eye. It always comes down to personality. Unfortunately a lot of the guys I met when I was dating who preached metal and Alchemy Gothic were complete tools. Complete.

So when it really comes down to it, I am attracted to like-minded people, not people with a similar likeness.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:01 pm
I'm physically attracted to people who do not look like complete jackasses.

This disqualifies a lot of the 'alternative' crowd.  

Tactical Wombat

bittersweet world girl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:31 pm
Hmmm, depends, but i mostly like people with cool hair , and piercings , Thats me ;3

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff