Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Halloween Rp ~ Zombie Strike! ~~OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Nation
  will you survive?
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:03 pm

May I join? ^_^

Gaianame:Moonlight
Name: Feyna
Date Killed: Still alive
Previous (or current) occupation: Ex-Solider
1st Experience of zombies: While on a mission her camp was attacked and left confusion among them. It was then she noticed what was attacking them and with just a few members managed to make it out alive back to their main base. However the event was disclosed and left at that, with them all being dismissed from the army.
Appearance: Feyna
Personality: More of the quiet type she's usually shy at first and keeps to herself. However she does have a instinct to protect and would do her very best to take care of those around.
Motivation: To protect those around her.
Bio: Feyna's background isn't really something she talks about but she has close relations with her childhood friend Snow who she currently lives with. When she finds out about the virus spreading around she wants to find a cure for it and help out as much as she can through volunteer work. Kind of like a mercenary at the moment.
Strengths: Aiming (She can shoot from guns to bows n'arrows. Her aim is always on mark), Taking risks (fearless most of the time), Guardian/Protector (She's not afraid to jump an extra mile to help someone in need)
Weaknesses: Dealing with hard Consequences (She take a while to get over losses especially if it's failing to protect anothers life that she knows)
Other: Likes reading, tech computers, and learning new things. Hates cooking so she relies on her childhood friend for good food.

Gaianame:Moonlight
Name: Snow
Date Killed: Still alive
Previous (or current) occupation: Nurse
1st Experience of zombies:
Snow was working late at night and went down to morgue with one of the doctors to check a murdered victim's body. The body had moved slightly and at first she thought it was her imagination but to her surprise she noticed it again. When the doctor went over to examine the body it unexpectedly shot up and attacked him to her horror. Snow managed to escape and lock it down there until help came. Feyna happened to show up first b/c she was coming to pick Snow up that night from the hospital which is when Snow learned that Feyna already knew about 'zombies'.

Appearance: Snow
Personality: Sweet and chirpy. She tends to look at most things on the brighter side to keep her mood up. Growing up with Feyna as her role model she too wanted to be a 'hero' of some sorts. However with no skills like her friend, she found medical arts attracted her, and was another way to help others at the same time.
Motivation: Feyna is set on finding a cure. Not wanting to see the virus spread further as well she does everything to aid Feyna.
Bio: Snow and Feyna knew each other for a long time and are childhood friends. Due to their age difference Feyna is like Snow's older sister and role model having been an only child in her household. When she hears Feyna wants to join the military it left her wanting to do something similar but she didn't have the same stamina and determination into that field. That's when she discovered an interest in medical arts and pursued helping around volunteer work and hospitals.
Strengths: Healing/taking care of others, Sharp witted/Calm (can remain calm even though she's scared), Cooking, Medicine (she likes to create medical remedies), Swords (She's liked fencing b/c it deals with speed and grace), knows how to use a pistol (from Feyna)
[b]Weaknesses: Weaker in stamina/strength when compared to her strong Idol Feyna, Very open and trusts very easily (which Feyna say's is bad. To her it's good.)
Other: She has a weakness for desserts. Hate's morgues (after the zombie incident).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:04 pm
R.J. took immediate action. She quickly rolled away on the ground from the vehicle and drew her weapon. Prince took notice of her action and crawled to the drivers side and rolled down the window. "What is it?" he asked in concern.

R.J. ignored him him a moment before commanding her close the window. Which for once he actauly listened to her. She then lowered herself to get a view from beneath. There was a humanly figure. But the sky was too cloudy and it was too shadowy to make out the features of what she believed was a man.

However she couldn't risking shooting him-living or dead. If she did she risked possibly blowing up the vehicle with Prince inside. But....if it was an undead wouldn't it had tried to attack them already? "Get out from under the vehicle," she commanded. Then I can shoot you....

But before she could think further the sound of something being dragged came from behind her.....followed by a moan. A single zombie, with shattered legs and one good arm, must have been hiding out when it had spotted them and started making its way. A shot went off but she missed and lost hold of it while she used one hand to keep the zombie from clawing at her and the other at it's neck to try and force it away and not bite her.

Prince's face paled as he fumbled with the door. R.J. had locked him in....  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:14 pm
(( O_O Moonlight is....FINALLY in an RP after what.....two years of trying to get you here? lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:16 pm
[YAY! of course moonlight! welcome biggrin start whenever you're ready ^_~]

As she ordered him out he fumbled.
"w-wait -" he began, but didn't finish as he heard a zombie. He frowned and scrambled form underneath the car to help her. he rushed up to teh zombie to try and force himself between them
"Hey, a*****e!" he called to try and get the zombie's attention momentarily and then punched it as hard in the face as he could. Its head was forced back and it stunned itself, staggeirng backwards witha a snarl. andrew placed hismlef between himslef and the woman and continued punching and kicking at teh zombie to keep it away.

"Get the gun!" he instructed as the zombie lunged for him, sinking it's teeth deep into his arm. It obviously didn't want to eat him, but it's teeth were it's only weapon. at teh oppertunity Andrew started to scratch at its eyes.

"Don't leave, please!" he added, kicking the zombie in the gut, aware that instead of shooting the zombie she might just high-tail it out of there.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:23 pm
R.J. scramble for her gun and rolled towards the vehicle. Her back was to the door as she momentarily paused to take aim. When she had a clear shot of her zombie attacker she aimed and shot its head off. THen she aimed at the rescuer and waited. Prince meanwhile had rolled the window down. "Are you alright?" he asked her.

She didn't responded.

"You can put the gun down...." he siad. "The guy just...." He voice trailed off as he got a better look. "Holy s**t...."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:28 pm
Andrew winced as the zombie splattered all over him and galnced down at it. It was dead - or, deadER. The brief moment fo relief he felt was soon ended when he found her gun still trained on him.
No surprises there, then.
He held up his hands in a 'surrender' gesture, and watched her carefully.

"If you give me a chance, ma'am, I can explain things." He said, slowly and clearly in part so she nderstood fully and also in part to try and emphasise the fact that he could talk coherently.
"I know this, uh...looks bad. But i'm not going to harm you. I want to help you, and I need you to help me. That's why i was under your car. I figured that if you saw me witha group of these guys you'd shoot me."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:46 pm
R.J. made no response and was about to pull the trigger when Prince reached out and stopped her.

He stared out at the talking zombie in shock and amazement. "Wicked...." he whispered. Never before had he come across a talking zombie before...

R.J. lifted her gun again. "R.J......lower your weapon," he commanded.

"Negative," she replied. "My duty is to-"

"Keep me alive and safe from harm.....yes, yes I know," he replied. "But I'm still your boss and you're going to have to start taking my orders seriously."

"Understood, however-" she began.

"This is a new and interesting development, R.J." he said. "He's at a safe distance and my conscience tells me to hear the dead guy out.....wow....that not something you get to say everyday."

"I cannot comply with your request," she replied. The click of a gun was heard....but it wasn't her gun. Prince had taken his own gun and pushed the barrel into her back.

"R.J......if I shot you than you won't be able to do your job anymore," he sighed. He hated it when he was forced to such measures.

R.J.'s gun remained aimed a minute longer, but she reluctantly lowered it. "Thank you R.J.," he replied leaning out the window and giving her a peck on the cheek. Her face remained expressionless. Then returning his attention to the...um....dead man, Prance asked, "And how exactly can we help a......person such as yourself?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:52 pm
Andrew wtache dthe scene, still with his hands submissively in teh air. He hoped he hadn't caused too bad a rift between them, but it wasn't as if he was in a good position. When the young man seemed to sow him a little trust, he slowly let his hands drop to his sides.

"Thankyou." he said witha genuine warmth. It had felt like an age since he'd talked to a human being before, and it was a nice thing.

"I...."
he took a breath as he thought, the sound rattling awkwardly through his lungs. It was an unnaturaly long time before he exhaled again.
"My name is Andrew Winters,sir. I just need a safe place with people to think...you see, I have a feeling I can work out a cure for the virus, but i don't have any of the facilities. I know how the origional virus works and was constructed, but i need help to turn this information into anything usable. I now it sounds farfetched, but i need you to trust me."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:14 pm
Prince listened intensely. Part of him still fascinated at just watching the guy talk. However at the mention of the virus his attention focused.

"That's a pretty big favor...." Prince replied. Trust a dead man and get him a facility with lots of equipment..... "How exactly are you able to...do the talking thing and not eating us?" The questions came out before he thought.

"Please allow me to shot him and be on our way," R.J. commented. "I will not allow it inside the vehicle."

Prince sighed. "Don't mind her....she's just....overprotective," he replied holding her arm so that she didn't try to fire a shot. Then he whispered into her ear. "I don't care that he's dead.....it....he thinks he can put a stop to this than I'm willing to risk it."

"I am not," she replied.

"Well, I'm making it order that you help me in helping the.....dead man," he replied.

"Your men will not go along with this," she argued.

"My men will do as I tell them," he replied.

"This is an unwise course of action," she said. "We know nothing of this creature. Best to shot it now."

"Well.....An....Andrew? Right?" he asked looking up at the guy. "He seems pretty in control...."

"A type a trick they've developed," she replied.

Prince sighed. "Well.....you know I'm a risk taker and trust so easily," he smiled. "Besides-you'll be there to bail me out of trouble right?"

R.J. knew she wasn't going to win this battle. "I'll comply if my conditions are met," she replied.

"Which are?" Prince asked.

"The creature shall be strapped down in the back with me," she replied. "Prince shall drive."

"You promise to not shot him.....accidently?" he asked.

"Honor bound," she replied. "The creature may continue to plead his case during the drive."

Prince glanced at Andrew....he doubted R.J. was going to give anymore than she just gave.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 pm
Andrew couldn't help narrowing his eyes a little in offense at R.J, objecting to her calling him an 'it' all the time. He understood, but he didn't like it.

"I'll comply."

he said, simply. He stood and decided not to move - R.J would probably not be happy unless she personally restrained him. He carried on with the conversation.

"I've been pondeirng taht question for the last 2 years. I belive it's because I was initially bitten by the origional Carrier of the virus. Presumably that built up some sort of immunity in me, or already started to infect me badly, so that when I was bitten by a zombified human and died...I didn't turn out like them."

he frowned. When he died. He didn't like to speak of it that way, but there was no way around the fact. he was already dead and woudl never be cured of that. But his own salvation wasn't important - they had to protect the humans left alive.

"That's my theory, anyway. I haven't got any proof yet."

He then paused and trie dot wrap his injured arm withw hat was left of his sleeve. While the virus was genrally carried in the saliva, he didn't want to risk getting blood on them either.

"Can I ask your names?" he asked, as politely as he could consideirng R.J seemed to hate him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:37 pm
R.J. gathered a bundle rope from the back and with cation approached Andrew. She remained silent as she bound his arms to his torso rather tightly. She ignored the vague stench that emitted from him, and was also carefully of the blood when she noticed it.

"Micheal Leggio," Prince replied. "...but everyone calls me Prince. And the 'Ice Queen' there.....her name is R.J. Winters."

R.J. gave Andrew a light push to get him moving towards the back of the vehicle. She didn't waited politely for him to get if himself though. She shove him in and sat down beside him as she closed the door. Her brown eyes fixated on him. Her gun aim at him in her lap.

"R.J....." Prince commented as he noticed from the rear view mirror in the driver's seat.

"Precation," she replied.

"And that's just one of the reason why she's called the Ice Queen," he replied to Andrew. "Don't take it personal....she's like this with everyone. Something you have to get used to." He started to engine and headed towards home.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:41 pm
He staggered and almost faceplanted the seat as she shoved him, his balance completely off now he was bound. He recovered and sat back. Back when he was alive he had been obsessive about making sure his seatbelt was on - noe he supposed it didn't matter.

"You mean, she's like this at dinner parties and stuff?" He said, hoping a relatievly lame joke would lighten the mood a little. He leant back, attempting and failing to get comfortable.

"Prince..that's quite a nickname."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:50 pm
"Pretty much," Prince replied. "At.....um.....various functions she would would at least dress the part, but yeah....she's not really one for conversation."

He glanced over his shoulder, "Right, R.J.?"

Silence.

He laughed and then laughed at the mention of his nickname. "I suppose...I was quite a privileged child....." he replied uncertain if he should share the information of his past.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 pm
Andrew smiled and laughed, revelaing his blackened gums and tongue.

"Yes, priviledged....I guess i get it. I like it - has a lot of drama. the name sounds more appropriate in these days of conflict."

He looked out of the winodw at the burnt-out remiands of what had once been a buzzing city. Since the media went down he had no idea of the death toll, but last esitmates had put it at half the world's population.
He frowned to himself, feeling that horrible guilt curdle his insides again.
It wasn't your fault, you know it wasn't
he wasn't convinced by his own logic.
He sighed again.

"so..uh...i suppose you'll want to interrogate me or something?" he asked, casting a wary eye at R.J.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:36 am
(lol Yup. I finally got around to joining. I wasn't sure where or when to start or how to begin. But here goes.... ^^)

At another nearby town Snow had run into a house and looked around a bit. "Where could she be?" Walking down the corridor she made a turn and went upstairs to the next floor. While stopping by the window she gave a small sigh. The town was dead, like that of a ghost town. A small area of it has been blocked and barricaded and it was their shelter. But people weren't around anymore as they used to. At nearby hospitals and stores they managed to salvage whatever they can but it wasn't a lot so they had groups would have to go more out to retrieve supplies.

Feyna and Snow were currently doing so. The area they were in were heavily guarded by 'soliders' (heavily armed volunteer men and women) at the moment so she was OK with just walking around the abandoned place with no fear of Zombies.

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff