Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Groups | Recruiting Cosplayers
Cosplay Group!!!!! :D? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evilxxangelx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:28 pm
AcidsRain
adjkl;sadb!!!
Colorado you say?
me too!!! What area do you live in (trying not to sound stalkerish)
Im about an hour away from Denver.
Ive cosplayed as The Undertaker from Kuroshitsuji, and have done professional zombie makeup for movies ^^ Hopefully cosplaying Kingdom Hearts or Bleach next time... possible Hetalia or Soul Eater.
anyyyywaaayyysss [i practically died reading someone is finally in colorado.. kinda happy at the moment]
what kinda of people are you looking for in your group?

YAY! theres actually someone in CO! My friends and i are into Kingdom hearts ( im a roxas cosplayer) so that's awesome! I think were going to do a bleach cosplay sometime. I have personally done Naruto and Death note. As for the cons, NDK and Anime land wasabi are the only ones im aware of. I live in aurora so not that far from Denver. But be warned. you should be able to handle some yaoi because my friends are crazy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:59 pm
Cosplay groups are really fun! ^^
First you all have to agree on a series or something that you want to cosplay together as and go from there. Also, you need to think up a clever name for your group too, which is always fun ^^

I suggest for finding new members, go to anime clubs, cosplay.com, or find any friends that are intrested in anime as much as you are ^^ its not as fun when you have someone that isin't serious about it.  

Dj Beest

xXMakorikXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:48 pm
Hello~
So i am aslo in a cosplay group. not all members of your group are found on the internet, you also find members at cons. i'm apart of CosplayNoob and i actually spotted Bobnewby (youtube name) down some stairs. we hung out and became best friends. cons are amazing.
but the internet does have a lot to do with finding new members as well. browse youtube and follow links and start talking to people :]

With "meetings", remember to ALWAYS have a camera with you. everytime i hang out with my group we end up doing some kind of photoshoot and something turns out amazing. and its always fun to browse ebay with your friends. it gets you ideas on what to cosplay next.
~Marni

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:09 am
I've been wanting to start a cosplay group too. Since most of my friends are into anime, I thought it would be pretty easy. But with the economy sucking right now, and Christmas ( biggrin ) no one's got the money to sew or even buy their cosplays. So it's been put on hold. We don't have a name either.

Oh! And you should try looking at your local library for anime groups. A library near me has one, and I've thought about going to it. You should check it out!

And you should get a Youtube account! It'll deffinitely bring in new cosplayers and get some fans along the way! If you decide to get an account, you should post it on here. I'll deffinitely look into your group! biggrin  

Anna-chan2

Writer for Life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:04 am
Well, a friend and I are making a nationwide cosplay group. Rather, getting it back on its feet. We took a heavy hit with people quitting, after all.

We have no one in Colorado, so it you want to head up that front?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:51 pm
i live in VA and im trying to start up a cosplay group/or join one wat ever comes firts  

loveless-kitty1993

Distinct Sex Symbol

4,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

CreepyShadows

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:27 am
i've made a group of cosplayers....its not much now we have 3 of us and a few fans already! we live in Washington.
Our group is called NoGrowUp Productions.
i make mine and my other group member outfits. and the other has her mom helping out. and i will be in my own house so we will have a whole house to ourselves. YAY!!!
Its cool you wanna make a group i still trying to find ppl here in washington...or could be from Oregon.

BUT GOOOOD LUUUCK!!!!
We cosplay from Kingdom hearts, Bleach, Naruto, vocaloids, Black butler, sailormoon, card captorsakura, vampire knight...and a few others we gotta think of.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:29 am
loveless-kitty1993
i live in VA and im trying to start up a cosplay group/or join one wat ever comes firts

Do you go to anime conventions here in Washington/Oregon?  

CreepyShadows

MissMina2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:13 am
I'm in a cosplay group, we have members in NC and SC. We haven't gotten to do much together but we've all been friends for 2 yeas now. XD 2/3 of our group is going to a con soon we will actually get to go and take pictures of our group cosplays together. We go be TeamWonderland. Still pretty new though. @.@  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:06 pm
I am in a sorta cosplay group. It was just a group of my friends when I had joined (I joined a year after it was made) and a few other ppl they met at Cons. It is called Team Qn (Qn stands 4 Questionable Ninjas) but we are getting more serious about cosplays. Our 1st group cosplay will probably Pokemon or Elite Beat agents maybe Megaman Nt warrior. We moght change the name I will just bug them about it (the name I want it 2 be Rice Pudding Pandas).  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Alice Allusion

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:28 am
CreepyShadows
i've made a group of cosplayers....its not much now we have 3 of us and a few fans already! we live in Washington.
Our group is called NoGrowUp Productions.
i make mine and my other group member outfits. and the other has her mom helping out. and i will be in my own house so we will have a whole house to ourselves. YAY!!!
Its cool you wanna make a group i still trying to find ppl here in washington...or could be from Oregon.

BUT GOOOOD LUUUCK!!!!
We cosplay from Kingdom hearts, Bleach, Naruto, vocaloids, Black butler, sailormoon, card captorsakura, vampire knight...and a few others we gotta think of.

YAY someone from Washington who made a cosplay group Im Live In Washington and Id love join your group if its ok and Im going to Kumoricon so if you guys are too then that be awsome also if like know which city in Washington I can always tell you later if youd like ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:04 pm
I suggest you just start agroup with some close friends, ask your friends friends if they are interested, get some e-mail addresses, maybe go to a con, get some more adresses, then connect up with the peolpe in your area. Easier said than done though. Good luck. xD  

master wrath

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ix-iRawrChuPoptarts-xI

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:40 am
DOES ANYONE HERE GO TO THE ANIME COVENTION IN ATLANTA GEORGIA?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:35 pm
Evilxxangelx
Hi! Okay im sorry if no one cares about this but my friends and i want to join a cosplay group or make one of our own. I haven't found any around here so I was wondering if you guys could give us ideas of what to do at our cosplay meet ups and what we can do to get more members? I thank you if you answer!! And thanks if you even took time to even read this sweatdrop

here is a cosplay group on gaia that i'm in and they do stuff online and go to different cons and it's for beginners and veterans

here's the link to the guild

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=295607  

harukokun

4,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

harukokun

4,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:38 pm
Pup-kun
I have a group here in Los Angeles. Well we really just kind of knew each other, then some of us were into cosplay, and the others joined in. But also we have some people we see a lot at conventions, and that's how some groups are formed. You just bump in to the same people a bit, and become friends. Eventually you'll want to maybe make a group^^

hey i live in los angeles too and would like to meet up with you guys at AX and mayb join your group if i can tho I'm still a noob when it comes to cosplaying  
Cosplay Groups | Recruiting Cosplayers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff