Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:11 am
astroninja1
Yo! Aya! *points at blacklist*

I know! I feel so honored to have an arch-nemesis! Although I will be starting a rival ninja clan of my own! Feel free to sign up! Free cybernetic and genetic mutations available upon request ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:48 pm
made some minor modifications to the lists  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Talim656

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:10 am
I do not understand. What happened while I was gone?~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:09 pm
Talim656

Well due to be threatening some of the ninja cast about what would happen if they bit me, it escalated into a battle between me and the ninja cats. I escaped, but now it's official on in a war between me and my followers/minions and Ninja and his Ninja Cats. 3nodding  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:24 pm
yep, pretty much  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:08 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Talim656

Well due to be threatening some of the ninja cast about what would happen if they bit me, it escalated into a battle between me and the ninja cats. I escaped, but now it's official on in a war between me and my followers/minions and Ninja and his Ninja Cats. 3nodding

Good Luck  

DiNo BoY 101

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:35 am
DiNo BoY 101
Ayanami Rei First Child
Talim656

Good Luck

Why thank you! I have a lot of confidence in my creativity and such ^_^V  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:54 am
astroninja1
anyone on on the Greylist is under suspicion, and is under constant surveillance

Greylist:

Kitirena, because she's dueling Aya-chan for the title of Nekobito's Scariest at the moment, nyao! twisted

Ayanami Rei First Child
astroninja1

I know! I feel so honored to have an arch-nemesis! Although I will be starting a rival ninja clan of my own! Feel free to sign up! Free cybernetic and genetic mutations available upon request ninja

Not only an arch-nemesis, nyao, but a rival for your title and crown!! I am the scariest kitty here, not you! And I shall prove it in a PG-13 manner, simply because this is not "that" kind of guild, nya! twisted

Anyone wish to be my loyal minions, nyao? Come to the dark side--you can has cheezburgars, nyao! >^_^<  

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:10 pm
Kitirena
astroninja1
anyone on on the Greylist is under suspicion, and is under constant surveillance

Greylist:

Kitirena, because she's dueling Aya-chan for the title of Nekobito's Scariest at the moment, nyao! twisted

Ayanami Rei First Child
astroninja1

Not only an arch-nemesis, nyao, but a rival for your title and crown!! I am the scariest kitty here, not you! And I shall prove it in a PG-13 manner, simply because this is not "that" kind of guild, nya! twisted

Anyone wish to be my loyal minions, nyao? Come to the dark side--you can has cheezburgars, nyao! >^_^<

I'm in!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:56 pm
Pisht. Is that all you're offering? I offer Cookies, Power, Catnip, and DOUBLE Cheezburgars!! twisted heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:05 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Pisht. Is that all you're offering? I offer Cookies, Power, Catnip, and DOUBLE Cheezburgars!! twisted heart

*Spins head around* Double Cheeseburgers?! Count me in!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:14 am
Ayanami Rei First Child

Oh, really? Now tell them the truth, Aya-chan--you offer them horny tentacle monsters!

I offer cookies, ice cream, root beer floats, really good Meowie Wowie brand Premiun Catnip (I've used it myself--it's GOOOODD!!), and Earthquake Burgers, nyao!  

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:47 am
Kitirena
Ayanami Rei First Child

Oh, really? Now tell them the truth, Aya-chan--you offer them horny tentacle monsters!

I offer cookies, ice cream, root beer floats, really good Meowie Wowie brand Premiun Catnip (I've used it myself--it's GOOOODD!!), and Earthquake Burgers, nyao!

Really? A half pound burger? That's the best you can offer?

I offer THESE 6 POUND Cheezburgars:

http://www.cheese-burger.net/stories/worlds_biggest_burger.html

I also offer you all the sweet, salty, and spicy goodies you'll want! Along with the best catnip EVER!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:08 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Kitirena
Ayanami Rei First Child

I also offer you all the sweet, salty, and spicy goodies you'll want! Along with the best catnip EVER!

Ah I can't decide! THis is to hard a decision!  

DiNo BoY 101

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:47 pm
DiNo BoY 101
Ayanami Rei First Child
Kitirena
Ayanami Rei First Child

Ah I can't decide! THis is to hard a decision!

1. My deal is better
2. I'm not a dominatrix
3. My side is more righteous
4. I'm cuter!
5. I've known Rei-chan longer  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items