Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[M]We Must Do What We Must(Need 3 Pandas/3 Owners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BixXxOhxXxMy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:06 pm
Aniella raised an eyebrow at the fussy panda, who was whimpering with large, scared eyes, staring at him pleadingly. His cheeks pinkened lightly.

"What do you want me to do?" he questioned, "If you don't stop being a brat, I'm going to close the door and you'll never get out of here. 1.... 2...." he didn't consider this mean. He didn't consider it cruel. No. He considered it... Creative Encouragement.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:14 pm
Kai gave a squeak of surprise when the human said he would close the door on him and leave him in there. Kai quickly looked around trying to figure out what he could do to make the man understand. He suddenly remembered something he had seen human children do when they wanted their mothers. Kai reached his arms up towards the human hoping he would get the point.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

BixXxOhxXxMy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:30 pm
Aniella watched as the chubby, fur covered arms lifted, scoffing, before he stepped forward and picked up the small animal.
"You're supposed to be a panda, not a koala..."

____

The gentle bang of the door closing behind him brought the small, almost nonexistent sound of his pet mouse, Blue, rushing to greet him. He watched as the blue mouse screeched to a halt upon seeing him, standing, a bag of groceries on one arm, a small bag from the nearby pet store on the other, and a young panda clutching onto him tightly.

In the grocery store, he had gotten many a freaked out look, since he had shopped as though there wasn't a panda holding onto him, his eyes as blank as usual.

"I'm home." he muttered, walking to the kitchen, the cautious mouse following, and staring at the panda. "Oh, this?" the mouse nodded. "It's something I picked up. A new pet." he said, opening the refrigerator and setting in the milk and sweets. "Don't know what to name it yet though... Also, I got you a collar."

When he closed the refrigerator door, he saw the little mouse running around excitedly, before it began jumping at the smallest bag. "Calm down. It's' not going anywhere, Blue."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:47 pm
Kai was a bit relieved when he was picked up. Quickly he wrapped his paws around the man's neck so he couldn't be put down. Kai was looking everywhere when the walked through the store. There were more humans than he had ever seen in his life, it amazed and scared him. He was also surprised at the numerous amounts of food he smelled everything was so different and looked so weird. He almost wanted to reach out and touch everything. He stopped however when he noticed the odd looks the humans were giving him and he buried his head against the human's neck who was holding him.

Kai looked around the home as the human brought them inside. More than once he had stuck his head inside the bag the human had been carrying trying to see what was in it. He was startled by the mouse but luckily he wasn't an elephant. He gave a small snort when the human said he had to name him, he already had a name he didn't need another.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

BixXxOhxXxMy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:57 pm
Aniella picked up the mouse and walked over to one of the counters in the kitchen. Letting him scurry off his hand, the male fished the collar out of the bag and slipped it onto the mouse, tightening it gently.
"...There." he said, drawing his hands away. The corner of his lips twitched as the mouse did something reminiscent of a pose, before he picked him up again and sighed, walking out of the kitchen.

"We're going to bed." he announced, entering his room and setting Blue in his cage. He paused as he began to unbutton his shirt, looking down at the panda still attached to him. "...You're not going to get off of me... Are you?" he questioned rhetorically, before he sighed and continued to unbutton his shirt, sliding it off his shoulders and then carefully sitting on his bed. "You better not go to the bathroom in my bed." he warned, slipping under the covers and turning onto his side. "Or it's outside for you."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:09 pm
Kai watched the exchange between the mouse and the human. The seemed so understanding of each other. Kai was so impressed with it, he almost envied it. Kai shook his head as he was asked if he was going to let go. Kai tilted his head to the side questioningly as the human spoke once more. Why would he go to the bathroom in bed. No one went to the bathroom in a bed if they could help it. Outside.... he looked to the window. Outside did not sound too bad, he had lived outside all his life before this.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

BixXxOhxXxMy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:51 am
Burrowing fully under the covers, Aniella hummed to himself in satisfaction as his head hit the pillow, his eyes darting down to the animal annoyingly clinging to him, before he moved his hands under his head and closed his eyes.

"Get some sleep." he said, slipping one arm out to pull the blankets better over the panda. "You're going to have to learn the rules here tomorrow, and I don't want you to be so tired that you fall asleep on me..." within seconds, he was fast asleep, his features relaxing slightly as he did so.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:23 am
Kai gave a small noise that sounded like he was a bit pleased with the situation as the blankets were pulled over him. Kai fell asleep rather quickly.

He was however the first one to wake up the next morning. He carefully slipped from the bed and out of the room. He had to relieve himself and also he was starving.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

BixXxOhxXxMy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:39 pm
<
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:56 pm
(He is in human form but hes going to go though the kitchen. I was thinking of Aniella could find him going through the bags in the kitchen but I can change it if you want.)  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

BixXxOhxXxMy

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:47 pm
Aniella mumbled to himself in his sleep as his extra 'heater' left his chest, before he turned over onto his side and burrowed farther into his blankets, quickly falling back asleep.

Despite the Master's heavy sleeping habits, Blue wasn't exactly the same. So when he heard a form leaving Aniella's bed, he snapped wide awake and scurried to the front of his cage to see if it was his Master or the new comer from the night before. The animal's eyes widened at the sight of neither leaving the bed, but another human leaving the bed instead. He let out a quiet, terrified squeak as the intruder left, not wanting to bring attention to himself. However, he quickly voiced his panic once he heard the door to the bathroom shut.

Squeaking quite loudly, the mouse ran all over his cage, trying to make as much noise as possible to wake the other up.
"Hmmg..." Aniella murmured, slowly opening his eyes and staring at his window. "Blue... let me sleep..."

He was, however, wide awake when he heard the sound of his toilet being flushed. He sat up straight in bed, blinking in the almost near darkness.
"...What was that?"[

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:13 pm
Kai walked sleepily into the bathroom. He remembered his mother had showed him sort of how to use one before he had been sent off with the humans. He had been very puzzled why she had wanted him to learn to use the human contraption but he did so. Relieving himself he flushed the toilet and moved to wash his paws or hands as humans called them. Then he walked back to the door and opened it.

Walking out of the room he was met with Aniella's gaze on him. Suddenly he was quite awake and frozen to the spot. Were humans supposed to see him like this? He couldn't remember, what had his mother told him.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

BixXxOhxXxMy

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:31 pm
<
When the door to the bathroom opened, Aniella whipped his eyes to the intruder, and froze as well upon the sight of a young boy standing in the ray of the florescent lighting. His eyes were rather large, and black, his skin was pale, his face was slightly chubby; his hair looked soft and smooth to the naked eye and ears were perched up upon his head.

"..." Aniella simply stared for a moment at the other, before a flush over took his cheeks. "You... Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" he questioned, even as he mentally hyperventilated, thinking,
'That face, that form, the ears, the aura of "Please Protect Me" surrounding him-'

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:58 pm
(sounds like a plan can't see why he would have clothes.)

Kai seemed to snap out of everything as Aniella began asking him questions. He could feel the others eyes on him looking him over like some of the others of his kind had done when he had first turned of age. His own father had stopped them soon after but his father wasn't here now. Kai stood there for a few more moments looking for an escape.

The only escape he saw was the other door in the room. Quickly he bolted for it even though Aniella was closer and he cold easily hop out of the bed and catch him. It was his only chance to escape and hide. His heart pounded against his chest fiercely.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

BixXxOhxXxMy

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:08 pm
Aniella raised an eyebrow as the small form dashed away, slipping out of bed and easily catching the boy by the shoulder.
"Hold it." he ordered, turning the boy around. "I want an answer. Why are you in my house?"

'His skin... It's incredibly soft...' he thought to himself, his fingers twitching on the boy's shoulder. What in the world would such a cute boy be doing in his apartment?

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff