Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Couple Cosplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you want to couple cosplay?
I do, and have! It's fun!
27%
 27%  [ 46 ]
No. It'd be creepy.
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
I have a boy/girlfriend and am thinking about it.
26%
 26%  [ 43 ]
I am single, but really want to.
44%
 44%  [ 73 ]
Total Votes : 165

Yuugi Muto

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:22 am
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Well, the last two years, my girlfriend and I were Kaiba and Jounouchi.
This year, we're going in a group, she's gonna be Germany from Axis Powers Hetalia, and I'm gonna be Russia.
Dunno if that's considered a couple, buuuut.. It's hot slash.
:'D
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:15 am
I'm trying to get my boyfriend into cosplay. The thing is, neither of us have much money to make costumes. >< BUT, I do have couple cosplays planned with Salsa~ We're doing the girls from IIDX Empress.  

AirborneInfection

salsaplant

GO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:21 am
@Airborne: Oh we're totally a couple-- Didn't someone actually think we were a couple once??
Anyways, we're totally doing a bunch of Beatmania cosplays together~ <3
And you and your boyfriend are gonna do a Final Fantasy cosplay together, so there's always that :3

None of my boyfriends were into that (Well Alex was willing to do it, we just never got around to going to the same convention as eachother)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:40 pm
If you're single, would you want a boyfriend or girlfriend to cosplay with?
I have wait to go to an con as a couple cosplay. >3<
I have had a dream about going to one. my boyfriend dressed up as Matt and I dressed like mello. <3
Then I fan guy/girl kissed him and I punch them right in the face |D
I really like the mattxmello from death note. or kagaminexyoko from gurren laggen.  

Dat Waffly

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

YurekaMeriya

Timid Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:43 pm
I would 100% love to cosplay with my boyfriends, though due to expenses, turning that dream into reality may take a while but he is totally up for it! Which is great because most of my previous cosplays have been single cosplays and also unrecognised ones as I tend to avoid mainstream cosplaying.

I did however cosplay as Anna from Shaman King along with my best friend Danielle as Tao Ren and her sister as Tao Jun, so that was nice as I got to cosplay in a 'group' so to speak. I would want to cosplay with groups more often as doing solo cosplays are nice, but I do tend to feel left out sometimes. sad

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:53 pm
User Image
My boyfriend and I are playing to cos-play as a blue and pink Mudkip next year. wink
User Image  

amam2217

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:55 pm
So I have two friends I'm constantly planning some sort of couple thing with. Either the characters are related, friends, or are an actual couple we always choose them. As long as it's a Duo sort of group. ^_^ Not really a "couple" cosplay but it is two people with characters that are connected some how.

I do wish I really had someone I was dating I could really do a couple cosplay with though. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:14 am
Me and my boyfriend are going to be Cosplaying at Katsucon, as Rinoa, and Squallywall ^__^  

Rindesayu Ayame

Sparkly Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

AirborneInfection

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:09 pm
salsababy2889
@Airborne: Oh we're totally a couple-- Didn't someone actually think we were a couple once??
Anyways, we're totally doing a bunch of Beatmania cosplays together~ <3
And you and your boyfriend are gonna do a Final Fantasy cosplay together, so there's always that :3

None of my boyfriends were into that (Well Alex was willing to do it, we just never got around to going to the same convention as eachother)

xD Oh yeah! The security guard dressed as Lupin thought we were together. So was the guy dressed as Jack Skellington with the video camera at the rave. o_o;; But yeah, i think the two of us are going to be Moogles together. And I wanna dress him up in Pokemon Gijinka stuff. <3<3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:54 pm
Never dated anyone I've planned to Couple-Cosplay with, but my friend and I are planning to be Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny this coming Sakuracon in 2010 3nodding
She coupled with our other friend to be Yukiko and Chie from Persona 4 for KumoriCon '09.  

Sith Faced

Spacey Nymph

Yellow_Ronin2000

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:39 am
I'm trying to ask my gf to go as Mizhuo and i'll go as Kei from Onegai Teacher lol she has to watch the series first she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:54 pm
The only time I thought about couple cosplay was when one of my old guys friends who I danced with at a studio suggested us doing it together. We thought about doing a dance(because we're both serious dancers) and doing a sort of sad love song. He said we could do Sakura and Sasuke. I thought that we could have done the scene where Sasuke leaves and Sakura stops him. We even started planning choreography and everything, it was going to be so good. But I moved away before we could do it.... sad  

XCynicalX

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:50 pm
User Image

If my boyfriend cosplayed more (Has only cosplayed once) I would so try it out emo
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:19 pm

I'm single and have never had a boyfriend who would be interested in that kind of stuff, but I say group cosplaying is fun. Or, at least, will be. Never actually cosplayed yet, getting everything together for my first con in February.

A group of us (all single) are all going as members of the Baccano! cast. I think right now we have a Chane, Vino, Jacuzzi (me!), possibly a Nice (whom I've never met, yay! XD), and maybe a Firo. We'd love to have more but the rest of our friends haven't watched yet....

Stegsie

Tiny Friend

12,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100

Etomidate

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Me and my gf are planning on some couple cosplays~ even if they do not make sense~ Such as Roxas /Marluxia~ And I really cant wait till we cosplay Grell/Undertaker, and Grell/Sebby n-n

Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff