Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
A new record! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:28 am
Yeah, college is expensive. Frankly, if I could get published before next simester, I wouldn't go back.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:31 pm
This topic is now about the longest period of time you've played a game (not handheld) non-stop. Mind you, getting up to eat or go potty disqualify your time automatically.  

pathetic_negi_magician

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:34 pm
Longest amount of time playing a game at one time? Lets see....It was probably about a year ago when Fallout 3 came out. It was a Saturday, both my mom and my sister were out of the house, so I did some powergaming from 12 until about half-past midnight. I didn't even realize the time or anything until I got a message from someone asking if I was still playing and I went "Oh s**t! I've been playing for over twelve hours."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:41 pm
Three games, Starcraft not WOW(WOWfags, and starcraft 2 will suck!!!), DND Temple of Elemental Evil(Great Game If you can get past the bugs) and Uncharted 2(Most Epic Game Ever), each over 16 hours.  

The Ginger Dude

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:21 pm
Auras - You're an idiot. First of all, what is a WOWfag? Someone who's homosexual and plays World of Warcraft? Also how does starcraft even relate to WoW? Not to mention you can't possibly know if Starcraft 2 will suck considering it's not out yet. So, please put your foot in your mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:59 am
I would have to say Guild Wars. I put 16 hours or so until I have to shake the lily.

Also!

nitnit
Auras - You're an idiot. First of all, what is a WOWfag? Someone who's homosexual and plays World of Warcraft? Also how does starcraft even relate to WoW? Not to mention you can't possibly know if Starcraft 2 will suck considering it's not out yet. So, please put your foot in your mouth.

Well said nitnit, I couldn't of said it any better myself xD  

Tron714
Vice Captain

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:00 am
I haven't ever done any super-long marathon gaming sessions, but I did play Starcraft for 8 hours once with no breaks. Didn't sleep much that night.

Also, Starcraft 2 is probably going to be epic win, considering it's Blizzard making it, and how long they've been working on it. Blizzard's the kind of company that knows that many, many people have high expectations for Starcraft 2, and they're also the kind of company that wants to deliver.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:01 pm
I just say the things to piss people off and it works but i just hate that there making extra games but, they limit the races, abilites, and pretty much everything to just make a quick buck, just make a single game then do expansion packs, i hate blizzard for doing that, money over quality, oh and a wow f** i just call people that play wow forever, or say that wow is the most supreme game ever, sounds like saying Tim Tebow is the best college player ever.  

The Ginger Dude

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:38 pm
Auras the Avenger
just make a single game then do expansion packs

I don't see what you are complaining about since Expansion Packs are basically DLC.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:57 pm
Auras the Avenger
I just say the things to piss people off and it works but i just hate that there making extra games but, they limit the races, abilites, and pretty much everything to just make a quick buck, just make a single game then do expansion packs, i hate blizzard for doing that, money over quality, oh and a wow f** i just call people that play wow forever, or say that wow is the most supreme game ever, sounds like saying Tim Tebow is the best college player ever.

I'm guessing that either you've never actually played the game to any fair extent, or you don't know very much about game development. Otherwise you'd know that WoW is an achievement of an MMO.  

nitnit
Captain

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:35 am
ummmm... pokemon ruby, 12 hours. or brawl when it was released. picked up a midnight release copy, played until the gamestop tournament. which i failed at because i was practicing with a gamecube controller and not a wii-mote  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:23 pm
My record would have to be the 14 hours I spent playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY. I got it on Christmas eve, but was busy playing some other games. Finally, on New Years eve I started playing it in the (early) afternoon. It wasn't until the sun was up (which was around 7 am) that I realized I'd been playing non-stop.  

pathetic_negi_magician

The Ginger Dude

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:51 pm
look if you want to complain, do it to oji-yami he knows more about blizzard than i do, i'm just saying my point about it, i'm thinking diablo 3 will be better than starcraft 2 , and i've played wow enough to understand the machanics of it itself, so that's it, people get a**l about opinions nowadays.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:40 pm
I played Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for about 26 hours straight trying to find all the bugs and stuff.  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:39 pm
The Ginger Dude
look if you want to complain, do it to oji-yami he knows more about blizzard than i do, i'm just saying my point about it, i'm thinking diablo 3 will be better than starcraft 2 , and i've played wow enough to understand the machanics of it itself, so that's it, people get a**l about opinions nowadays.

inb4nitnit mods this

The problem here, The Ginger Dude, is that you stated it as though it is an established fact. However, opinions are never facts.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff