Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
i am trying to find a vampire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystery Lady09

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:16 am
Lici.Rocker
Mystery Lady09
Lici.Rocker
Mystery Lady09
Do vampires look different than normal sims?

Yep they have whiteish-blueish skin and their lips go blue and they have fangs. And they act like vampires.

Umm..how DO vampires act? (Sorry for al the annoying questions. My bad.

Don't be sorry, it's fine smile They "stalk"... Not as in following another person, as in the style of walking. I don't really know how to describe it. Also instead of the 'run here' option Sims have, vampires have 'fly here', in which they poof into a bat and fly to where you directed, then poof back to normal form. They also hiss a lot, and instead of smilling in the box which has your Sim information, they bare their fangs and claws.

Ok...That's kinda scary..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:54 am
Mystery Lady09
Ok...That's kinda scary..

It's acutally pretty cool biggrin  

de.Lici.ous

~Celtic Rose~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:31 am
I only ever had one vampire and they are so cool (Her name was Winter)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:39 am
I didn't actually like the Vampire I had. I was playing Legacy so no cheat, but you get a point for having an Alien/Vampire/Zombie... She was so annoying she would always get out of her coffin in the sunlight, or wouldn't get IN her coffin. I eventually just took her outside in the day time to kill her.  

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

de.Lici.ous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:01 pm
Iris Lise
I didn't actually like the Vampire I had. I was playing Legacy so no cheat, but you get a point for having an Alien/Vampire/Zombie... She was so annoying she would always get out of her coffin in the sunlight, or wouldn't get IN her coffin. I eventually just took her outside in the day time to kill her.

Why didn't you by the vampire potion off the matchmaker?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:12 pm
Lici.Rocker
Iris Lise

By that time I was so frustrated with her that I just had to kill her and be done with it.  

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

de.Lici.ous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:10 pm
Iris Lise
Lici.Rocker
Iris Lise

By that time I was so frustrated with her that I just had to kill her and be done with it.

Lmao, ok then razz  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:59 pm
Lici.Rocker

Don't be sorry, it's fine smile They "stalk"... Not as in following another person, as in the style of walking. I don't really know how to describe it. Also instead of the 'run here' option Sims have, vampires have 'fly here', in which they poof into a bat and fly to where you directed, then poof back to normal form. They also hiss a lot, and instead of smilling in the box which has your Sim information, they bare their fangs and claws.

Man that's cool! I shoud get nightlife and start a whole band of vampires. Any downfall to having Sim vampires?  

Black Majic828

kara_neko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:48 pm
it's quite funny that they do everything normal sims do...
but hinthint.
they cover their mouths if you havent noticed xD
are pale
usually in the redxblack gown added in nightlife.

oh, the mishaps that they have done to my sims xD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:08 pm
Lici.Rocker
Mystery Lady09
Lici.Rocker
Mystery Lady09
Do vampires look different than normal sims?

Yep they have whiteish-blueish skin and their lips go blue and they have fangs. And they act like vampires.

Umm..how DO vampires act? (Sorry for al the annoying questions. My bad.

Vampires have claws? Also, my mom's book is coming out soon. To stay on topic, it's about vamps. 3nodding  

Sytomai

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:20 pm
And if a vampire is in love with your sim they will bite them, whether you want them to or not. I started playing a legacy and I really wanted to have a Vampire as a founding member. So I took my Sim out until she met one, they eventually fell in love and in her final semester of University she was having a party and invited him over. He came, and before she even said hello, he hypnotised and bit her.

I'd quite wanted her to be a vampire at some stage, but that was a bit much. I spent a semester making sure she didn't get out of her coffin to go to class and that she studied all through the night. Painful  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:12 am
Yep, none of those over the top, ultra powerful vampires like on Blade or Underworld, just your traditional good old black and white horror movie vampire.  

Trigger X

Goldenhoney

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:37 pm
Well, I have run into about 3 or 4 vampires. If you go out on a night, you can run into a vampire. But they won't suck your blood until you have a relationship with them. I have been there. But trust ME! It is hard. I had a girl, and she went out on a night at this club dance party thingy(OR WHATEVER IT WAS) and she fell in love or had a crush on this vampire and so did the vampire. Well, they got married, and she eventually(before she got married) was bitten by him and turned into a vampire. Well, then they had a kid, which is EVEN harder, because when they are a baby, you have to constantly look after the child. So everyday, when it was light out, my sim parents(the vampires) had to sleep in their coffins. So, you will have to hire a babysitter(a nanny) to watch the kid. So, I only recommend, that if you have TWO SIM VAMPIRE PARENTS, you should only have like 1 or 2 kids. And if you have a vampire, most likely the one that bit first, that loves someone, they will want to have that person back to a regualar human again. I have done that. I have taken a potion from that fortun telling lady, and she changed my girl back to a regualar human. But then the husband couldn't help himself and bit her over and over again, after I tried this several times. Okay... you see you that there can be some ups and downs... of having a vampire or vampire family! Whew... that is a lot of typing...*rests*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:39 pm
Goldenhoney
Well, I have run into about 3 or 4 vampires. If you go out on a night, you can run into a vampire. But they won't suck your blood until you have a relationship with them. I have been there. But trust ME! It is hard. I had a girl, and she went out on a night at this club dance party thingy(OR WHATEVER IT WAS) and she fell in love or had a crush on this vampire and so did the vampire. Well, they got married, and she eventually(before she got married) was bitten by him and turned into a vampire. Well, then they had a kid, which is EVEN harder, because when they are a baby, you have to constantly look after the child. So everyday, when it was light out, my sim parents(the vampires) had to sleep in their coffins. So, you will have to hire a babysitter(a nanny) to watch the kid. So, I only recommend, that if you have TWO SIM VAMPIRE PARENTS, you should only have like 1 or 2 kids. And if you have a vampire, most likely the one that bit first, that loves someone, they will want to have that person back to a regualar human again. I have done that. I have taken a potion from that fortun telling lady, and she changed my girl back to a regualar human. But then the husband couldn't help himself and bit her over and over again, after I tried this several times. Okay... you see you that there can be some ups and downs... of having a vampire or vampire family! Whew... that is a lot of typing...*rests*

Oh! and you know when they say, "Go here" for a human...? Well, when you have a VAMPIRE, you can say, "Fly here" and they will turn into a bat and then fly to there destination...cool?!?!?! I thought so!  

Goldenhoney

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces