Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
If you could change Haseo what would you change? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you change?
  Hair
  Clothes
  Weapons
  Other
  Nothing
View Results

fk12

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:05 pm
@Endrance-teishu- My god, I know. I was replaying Vol. 2 because my memory card ate the file for that, and I kept wanting someone to punch Haseo in the face. I keep forgetting what a d**k he is in the first two games.

@Greevur- HEY MAN, DON'T KNOCK THE BUTTRIBBON. IT WAS TOTALLY MANLY.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:57 pm
Guys, guys! It's not a ButtFlap or a ButtRibbon! It's a Butt Cape! And you know you love it ;D.
Anywho. I probably would want the broadsword to be faster, but that's second priority. First priority is making it so that he doesn't travel down the path of cliche friendship speeches! I mean, good god Haseo! We don't need another Yu-Gi-Oh thing in this world! I LIKED that he was a jerk in the first two games. To me, it defied the hero stereotype. He wasn't one of the standard friendship spouting, kind, courageous but idiotic and powerful protagonists that seem to run rampant in the RPG Genre, and he didn't take the whole Chosen One thing with stride and try to play the hero. He was looking out for himself, he had his arrogance, he had his reasons, and he had enough kindness to not look like a total total jerk but not enough to be like Kite. I hated how in the last game, he seemed to lose some of his focus and determination, and how he also started making those speeches about friendship that you could find anywhere else.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:27 pm
I didn't like his attitude really in the first game either. 2nd game wasn't too bad. I'm glad he changed though. I like it when buttholey characters get nicer throughout the story. :,D

Well I liked the buttflap/buttribbon, I just didn't like the peachish color.
:[ It totally didn't go.

I wish the broadsword was faster too. The only reason I don't use it, is because it's so slow to me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:41 pm
Gosh, i'm finally posting in this guild again after months..lol..I thought his attitude in the first 2 games was pretty bad a**..Especially in the opening of rebirth where he sawed bordeux's head off..that was the most bad-a** thing i've ever seen a dude do to a girl..xD He's cold, easily angered, and a loner..I found it suitable for him since the events of the whole ovan-abandoned-twilight-brigade-and-shino-getting-owned thing..BUt it did get kinda annoying when he was too much of an a** to dudes like silabus and gaspard..:/ i loved those guys..xD

aaaannnnyyyywwwaaaaayy...I think the thing i want to change about haseo is........well actually i didn't particularly like his xth form..I couldn't put my finger on what it was that made me dislike it..Maybe it's cause when you play, it makes his butt look big cause of the cheek-shields...I mean, why are those things even there?  

Kyril Raian

Aged Gaian

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:38 pm
SoRaian_Tenshi
Gosh, i'm finally posting in this guild again after months..lol..I thought his attitude in the first 2 games was pretty bad a**..Especially in the opening of rebirth where he sawed bordeux's head off..that was the most bad-a** thing i've ever seen a dude do to a girl..xD He's cold, easily angered, and a loner..I found it suitable for him since the events of the whole ovan-abandoned-twilight-brigade-and-shino-getting-owned thing..BUt it did get kinda annoying when he was too much of an a** to dudes like silabus and gaspard..:/ i loved those guys..xD

aaaannnnyyyywwwaaaaayy...I think the thing i want to change about haseo is........well actually i didn't particularly like his xth form..I couldn't put my finger on what it was that made me dislike it..Maybe it's cause when you play, it makes his butt look big cause of the cheek-shields...I mean, why are those things even there?

So that people stop grabbing Haseo's butt. We all know that's part of why Haseo was so shocked at Ovan being behind him at the end of the Second Game~! (XD I kid. Sort of. That's probably why they're there... :/)
Griever: It's a Butt Cape! A BUTT CAPE! It's a cape! It's on his butt! It's a Butt Cape! I only like it if they get nicer, but not to the point of the goopy scenes. And Haseo got to that point, so I didn't really like it at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:26 pm
User Image
All Hail Jack

I'd make Haseo less arrogant. I disliked GU because of how arrogant Haseo was.

Balmvng

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:09 pm
Lord Balmung of Azure Sky
User Image
All Hail Jack

xD
So you like Infection-Quarantine better than GU?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:19 pm
XxGrieverxX
User Image
All Hail Jack

xD
User Image
All Hail Jack

I do indeed.

Balmvng

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:02 pm
i would change his blades =3 to close range GO BOW OR GO HOME =3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:04 pm
XxGrieverxX
User Image
All Hail Jack

xD
User Image
All Hail Jack

I do indeed.

i didn't get G.U xD i read/watched it but never really got who is Kite? and why does Kite only kill Haseos friends?  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Puppetry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:42 pm
I dunno, I really like Haseo and there's not much I want to change about him. Well maybe I didn't really like his third form...it made his thighs look huge. He does get a lot of fanservice-y outfits though, they are trying to appeal to the female audience I guess? D8  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:16 pm
LordKillerPanda
XxGrieverxX
User Image
All Hail Jack

xD
User Image
All Hail Jack

I do indeed.

i didn't get G.U xD i read/watched it but never really got who is Kite? and why does Kite only kill Haseos friends?
User Image
All Hail Jack

If you're speaking of Azure Flame Kite, that's not Kite from previous installments. Azure Kite, Azure Orca, and Azure Balmung were created by Aura in R:2, as memories, if I remember correctly.

But we're going off topic here; this isn't the thread to talk about this in.

Balmvng

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:18 pm
LordKillerPanda
XxGrieverxX
User Image
All Hail Jack

xD
User Image
All Hail Jack

I do indeed.

User Image
All Hail Jack

If you're speaking of Azure Flame Kite, that's not Kite from previous installments. Azure Kite, Azure Orca, and Azure Balmung were created by Aura in R:2, as memories, if I remember correctly.

But we're going off topic here; this isn't the thread to talk about this in.

then make a thread :3 and ya im not talking about the one from the other instalments  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:54 pm
Puppetry
I dunno, I really like Haseo and there's not much I want to change about him. Well maybe I didn't really like his third form...it made his thighs look huge. He does get a lot of fanservice-y outfits though, they are trying to appeal to the female audience I guess? D8

I love his third form. It's my fav. ;D
What do you like so much about Haseo, Pup?

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Xu Chang

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:07 pm
-eyetwitch-..Yes, my buttcape is to protect me from Ovan, Endrance, Piros and Antares. I would change the fact how I became a good friend in part 3. The arrogance was a breath of fresh air from the Door-Mat/Kite. Haseo wasn't pushed around by many people, blackmailed and manipulated by Mr. High-Heels/Yata, but he didn't let people walk over him. I also liked the weapons, except the first scythe you get.It had the chain saw attachment, but no function =/. I liked how he treated everyone like dirt, and kept everyone away, since most of us, if we lost all our friends would become more dark and untrusting, so it gave the story and his actions some credibility.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff